What's new

C4DDF2 grow-along.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just back after being away all week.. they look fantastic ! it will be interesting to see how quick they finish under your light cycle. do they still smell quite different ?
VG

JustGrowing420

Well they are definitely close in smells, mix of bad mouth, ashtray funk and diesely with a perfume like, earthy back end (I could say close to headbanger with no lime/sour and more "dirty/funky").
It's time for some more pics probably tomorrow, they have started ripening nicely, I'm guessing 3 more weeks which puts us around 9 1/2 :canabis:

JustGrowing420

Close to 50 days :groupwave:

full

full

full

JustGrowing420

Pretty much yeah, smells have become more rounded than sharp and besides the pungent "bad" smells like smelly mouth etc, there is some piney citrus and earth aroma in there also now.

Buds are fucking fat alright :biggrin:
Have barely needed support also, I like this.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lovely! 6 looks quite like the Chem D... whereas 9 may well have more Chem 4 influence with those huge colas !

JustGrowing420

nice fade. i would put money on that being tasty ! :tiphat:
That's not a fade, that's one step before devouring herself :laughing:
Looks like minimal trim job on this one. I will have a problem choosing a keeper and just with two females haha
Seems a very interesting line from this little peek into it.

I made some seeds too! Took them to f3 and also crossed to Kosher Kush and Headbanger.