What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C4DDF2 grow-along.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Desert Dan thanks for rounding up on your cross. sounds good.. interesting to hear that the C4DD was dominant in many ways... high sounds right up my street !
ive just dusted a pre-98 bubba with some C4DD pollen from the freezer so if it takes, it will be interesting to see how it behaves in that cross..

VG :tiphat:

Desert Dan

Veteran
Hey Desert Dan thanks for rounding up on your cross. sounds good.. interesting to hear that the C4DD was dominant in many ways... high sounds right up my street !
ive just dusted a pre-98 bubba with some C4DD pollen from the freezer so if it takes, it will be interesting to see how it behaves in that cross..

I’m surprised you haven’t done that already! Might be some interesting vigor to be found in those! I crossed the C4DDF2 to everything I had, including the Bubba, but just don’t have enough time or space to sift through.

I even took 2 males from this Chem Dream hybrid and did it all over again. If you find anything interesting maybe I’ll pop some bubbas next.

-DD :xmasnut:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i've done a fem cross with Chem D x and Bubba, which is good, and more recently done some S1s of a Bubba D plant and some Bx's that are being tested now in my grow diary. I thought the 'regular' cross would mean people could get hold of a male as well if they wanted to do some easy crosses to any of them.
so if you like the oldschool/kushy/skunky/dank type stuff you should defo have a look at the seeds from your bubba cross! there is also some vigor in the Chem D side that is worth looking for - maybe it comes out in further inbreeding ,
VG

loyral

Popped 3 seeds ..got one slight garlic male ..one
liqueur c4 not Keeper female and one og chem lemon pledge chemdog glue stick female nr3...I keept nr.3 for another run.,I try to upload pics when I am over 50 posts....wish it had more of the chemmy greasy Skunk pong but we will se after this second run.. its a very nice plant indeed one of the better seeds in this world and i popped alot alot for Shure!!..

loyral

Smell change in to dominant sour lem funk, after few minutes on the fingers...7,8 of 10 Abit to much burnt rubber for my taste I'd like it a bit more if had a bit more lactone Cream skunk pong...pictures later

loyral

Man im stinking of lemony burnt rubber after taking pics..

Ok this is annoying cannot upload pics for what ever reason...someone send me a PM I send em the pics via mail ..cu....

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi loyral , sounds interesting, not had too much lemon terps reported in the C4DD, the chem does often come out more after a week or two in the jar.

VG

i post pics by 'upload attachments' button and then choose 'large' - seems to work.

Desert Dan

Veteran
image.jpg
image.jpg

Desert Dan

Veteran
F2ing my “Chem Dream” while crossing it back into Chem D, 4, 91, and Geisel.

Below it is Purple Urkle, SoCal Master Kush, Suge PK, Ghost OG, and JBeezy’s Wedding Cake!

-DD :D

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dots is still killing it with the F2s: this one called FAT
Cheers brother! Thanks to you.
Recently had a big bag make it to a months cure! Splendid to say the least..

Truth be told she was picked out/selected by a friend during a garden tour, id say the man was motivated by the huge dank buds produced in a short time span, I was happy to oblige its always good to have friends attached to a plants origin, good times..

FAT pic dump

The one on the left is wk 9..
the one on the right is at 42day/wk 7 and is huge with 3 more weeks left :gaga: keeping the dehu @40%

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That, to use the scientific term... is MAHOOSIVE !

much respect mate..

Latest posts

Latest posts