What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C4DDF2 grow-along.

JustGrowing420

Hi! A couple pics from 2 days ago.
Ended up with 3 females (there is another one with strange unidentifieable preflowers for now), transplanted again and flipping in the next few days

c4dd f2 females.JPG

I think I'll use mixed pollen from two males on the right in this pic based on stink and structure for F3.

males1.JPG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey @JustGrowing420 they look lovely and happy, and ready to rock!
The two males look like a good selection too, strong and branchy.

Chem lines have been known to sometimes show a single male pre-flower and then go on to be completely female.. its something ive seen before and read about before.

Looks like you have them in 11 litre pots? should do well.
thanks for posting,
VG :tiphat:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for posting them @JustGrowing420 , both the girls look good , deep serrations on the first one and double leaf serrations on the second one caught my eye... (that one looks like it is a bit bigger and more branchy too)

sorry about the herm! - they are regarded as a fixture in Chem lines but that is the first reported in the F2s and they were pretty rare in the F1s.

Both the boys look good and branchy too.

JustGrowing420

Thanks for posting them @JustGrowing420 , both the girls look good , deep serrations on the first one and double leaf serrations on the second one caught my eye... (that one looks like it is a bit bigger and more branchy too)

sorry about the herm! - they are regarded as a fixture in Chem lines but that is the first reported in the F2s and they were pretty rare in the F1s.

Both the boys look good and branchy too.

Both girls look amazing and especially #9 has very nice branching and budding pattern as you said.

No problem about the herm, I just posted it for documentation!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You aren't going to be short of pollen with that fella !

i like the way the Chem males often smell quite strong.. that burnt rubber type smell.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They look great! really happy plants.
I reckon that there are 2 different leaf 'variegations' in the chem lines. The one your plants have is the one that is basically there all the time... but usually on only 2-3 leaflets per plant. half the leaf is light coloured/mottled and curls to the side.
The other one seems to be related to the nutrition the plant is getting.. and can be pretty much completely eliminated in a very healthy plant. That is more of a randomly placed mottling/white spots but the leaf isn't deformed. Your plants dont have any of that one so they must be happy and content !
P.s. you only need 4 weeks to be sure of mature seeds so you should be fine.