What's new

C- BANANA S1

~star~crash~

:nono: :cry: hard to believe youd lose anything with the jungle you got going on

thats exactly why ... i had my hands full it was fortunate that i even had the extra energy at the end of last season to lug 6 foot plants home and then finish flowering them out ... that exactly what i did

What's this? You didn't pass any cuts?

hey ... i did pass a cut to DB but it did not take..i dont send cuts in the mail ..end of story...r u mad at me or something?? sound like it ...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats exactly why ... i had my hands full it was fortunate that i even had the extra energy at the end of last season to lug 6 foot plants home and then finish flowering them out ... that exactly what i did

hey ... i did pass a cut to DB but it did not take..i dont send cuts in the mail ..end of story...r u mad at me or something?? sound like it ...

Lmao, what have I got to be mad at you about?
I know you don't do the mail thing but you do know other growers personally so if figured you had shared with more than just dan. That's ok though, I still gotta figure out a keeper and then she will make her way around the circle.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know you don't do the mail thing but you do know other growers personally so if figured you had shared with more than just dan. That's ok though, I still gotta figure out a keeper and then she will make her way around the circle.

between you & OGDW the CBs1's will make their rounds !!!

just wasn't enough leaf material on the branch we took to try & get her to root .... damn thing was all bud :biggrin:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also I'll be cloning my 2 phenos of hk soon and dumping the seed plants in flower for a taste test :D

Coughie

The eight phenos I have, just got chopped a day or two ago. Will be assessing terpenes soon and running the best ones a second time. After the second run, I'll see if there's anything worthy of an S2, or maybe just spread the best phenotype as far and wide as I can

Aspenou812

Veteran

What circle..... First rule of FIGHT CLUB..... ohhhh thats the other spot.... PEACE..... lol FML now he has me doing that.... lol... All of you guys are AWESOME.... PEACE...

~star~crash~

I just did a bell ringer ...

I just did a bell ringer ...

of some CB s1 wax ... >>>>

"Earth to ~star~crash~" ...please come in ! :bigeye:

~star~crash~

no one is more fortunate then myself ... i live within cruising distance to one of the most well connected clone sources in the country