What's new

C- BANANA S1

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Stash found males in orgnkids og'er kush s1's and the progeny of those are throwing out more true males imo I believe you can select if you get lucky to find one or have enough seeds for the proper selection maybe someone on here can do an experiment to prove this and see how common it is or if it differentiates to strain or environment

Drumskinz

i got Five C-Banana clones ... i think i'm going to put them under a lamp and 12/12 them...unless there is another east coaster whom wants one, but they have to come get it i don't send ....

~star~crash~
I'm a New Yorker here in the finger lakes I would like one....is one still available?

~star~crash~

hammer don't care about these ... we're getting intersex reports & i'm gonna sideline them, but still keep a hopeful watchfull eye on them,,,,still all female... they say week 5 is when shit happens....

Drumskinz

don't know you man

Completely understand man. I'm sure over the course of time we'll get to know one another. I see you're an outdoor grower like myself. I am now giving the indoor grow a shot. With all of the knowledgeable people here at icmag it doesn't seem as daunting as I once thought.

Drumskinz

I've had my eye on c-banana for quite some time ever since I read about someone in Colorado growing it. That banana flavor seems very unique for a cannabis strain

~star~crash~

here is the awesome c-banana pheno on the left ... regular one is on the right
picture.php

~star~crash~

my question is that if i isolate these plants in a remote area away from all my other plants do you think i can continue with them??? only had this happen once in 20 years of growing and it happened heavy late in flower... i can't give these plants too much attention anymore if they're gonna throw balls, but i want to taste the flower's if possible ...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Damn, I know you were so looking forward to these. Pollen travels a long way in the wind, I personally wouldn't chance it. I would rather have a seedless crop and not have to worry about it, but stuff like that tends to bother me anyway.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im curios what kind of quality they will produce. If there are nuts it wont effect that. Just make sure u find them so ur not making seeds. If there's just a few that's ok but if its bad no reason to keep.