What's new

C- Banana aka Banana Kush

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
Yes that is OrgnKid Banana. Now I'm really curious to know what's up with this monkey paw your seeking. I hope you find her naturally yellow nugs have to be dank!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you use search option - there is a running thread I started years ago.

It's been a long hunt...

The thing that has always made me assume what I came across NOT being the OrgnKid cut was that everyone calls it a candy banana...

What I came across was certainly more banana / hazel-nutty / creme...not so much candy.

When IVO described his cut the way he did - it instantly threw me back in time.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
If she was that unique to grab you like this she is still out there with someone. You will find it one day! Good vibes to all.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
I love fruity weed and banana sounds amazing and definitely unique. I think up till now the closest ive had would be a tropical fruit candy smell. that was from a blue magoo cross. but never had banana smelling weed before.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Wow MGB, thats the first time i've seem pics posted of another Banana deep into flowering, I think we have similar plants! The first pic especially, with the overlapping fans and swelling tops.

picture.php

picture.php

sounds like what i had was maybe orgnkids i described it as smelling like mothers carnuba wax,bananna laffy taffy with an astringent kick on top of the bananna very complex terps
to say the least the flavor carried over quite well.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
where you passed this cut, did you find it in a seed pack or did you breed it? sorry if this was already asked

Mikenite69

Veteran
I was gonna say MR. GB cut(and mine) do kinda resemble your banana kush I haven't flowered mine to the end yet but they look very similiar structure wise.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
man that looks kill
great job

Thanks!

where you passed this cut, did you find it in a seed pack or did you breed it? sorry if this was already asked

I was gifted this cut years ago from a source down in SoCal. Other than that I have very little information on it, but I'm trying to piece together more.

tagged. almost finished reading. Just another damn pheno I need for my garden.......

Indeed!

I was gonna say MR. GB cut(and mine) do kinda resemble your banana kush I haven't flowered mine to the end yet but they look very similiar structure wise.

You need to flower that girl out!

mr. gt

is it the picture, am I tripping, or is that first pic purple?

looks great man. so why the urge for banana? purely the taste?

basically I trying to figure out if its worth for me to find some banana strains for my garden/stash

im on the search for rare strains myself. I wish you luck in your journey!

~mr. gt

C

Cep

Nice job growing these dude, healthy all the way through!

I think I had this cut last year. It came to me labelled banana go, but its sounds very close to your cut. Insane vigor, sweet banana smell, wonkey bud structure outside though > a bitch to trim.

picture.php

Wanted to finish late October at 45N

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
is it the picture, am I tripping, or is that first pic purple?

looks great man. so why the urge for banana? purely the taste?

basically I trying to figure out if its worth for me to find some banana strains for my garden/stash

im on the search for rare strains myself. I wish you luck in your journey!

~mr. gt

You aren't tripping, but it also isn't purple. I took that picture under the green lights and it messed with the color a bit. Why Banana? The yields are huge and the test results are even higher...

Nice job growing these dude, healthy all the way through!

I think I had this cut last year. It came to me labelled banana go, but its sounds very close to your cut. Insane vigor, sweet banana smell, wonkey bud structure outside though > a bitch to trim.

View Image

Wanted to finish late October at 45N

I have met someone else with "Banana Goo" and it is similar but not exactly the same. The Goo is a great wax making strain though.

Latest posts

Latest posts