What's new

C-99 phenos

C

coxswain

Lol ... what a waste od time. Obvious troll. Just ignore.

Here are some young WD C99 indicas. Mwahahaha. :D

picture.php

lordbudly

Veteran
the point your not getting is there are like 5 or so "normal" phenos of an f100 inbred line as you say, while your expecting 1 pheno from 99% of your plants, and 1% of your plants to be that rare occurrence recessive pheno.... from an f5 ix i brought to a filial six..... but its ok, im done here, its a waste of time

^^^^listen dude i hear you loud and clear, you are right, for sure, beyond the shadow of a doubt i agree with you. BUT, we are talking about an"unknown" variety which is allegedly been "stablized". im basing my understanding on what c-99 "would be" if it was "in fact" the jh i dom pheno, this is my angle, its all i have because it is my "experience". and im "stoked" based on my educated "hypothesis" because if it is th jh i "imagine it "to be", it saves me at least 6 months to find the jack that is "coveted" in the mmjc i belong to. if people are psychics, and can tell me that my c99 seedlings arent them by a foto, they would be too busy to post hear because they would be palm reading, solving homicides and taking phone calls. i am stoked on this c99 and hope its the "real deal"as all you say it is based on "my perception". and im stoked on all the info, even though the psychics here dont beleive that, jeez. i have yet to hear a theory other then the breeders'. everyone is potentially right and im not claiming anyone wrong. this is what ive been saying, read my op's. ive been extremely explanitory and striaght forward. if you've grown it, thats awesome, id like to hear what everyone says about "c99", not some bs about some bs. when its budded, ill smoke it and il know if is or isnt what "i" think it is. based on on my extensive experience with our beloved mj. if im wrong, so be it, i aint gona cry or run to the ic mag admin, or post creepy msgs on other profiles, its for efin kindergarders man, wake up. no kidding all admin calls this ite an "adult day care", be mature, respect yourselves and it will reflect on to others. if you know jh, you can relate to the breeders' "story". if u can't relate, dont get upset, lifes too short man. peace out, ill have c99 buds the size of my arm in 12 weeks. c u then "pheno" types;

L

Ludo

Very nice looking plants you have there.....!!:woohoo: Looks like one worth watching............:joint: GOOD KARMA TO ALL

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm gettin more & more in love w/the grapefruit pheno...
i alwayz liked the citrus lines, but most were not so potent.
Cindy is the strongest so far, she gives me the kick every time :D

chops

looks delicious weshjo closest ive been to c99 is femaleseeds.nl grapefruit oooohhhh and she was tasty

Latest posts

Latest posts