What's new

C-99 phenos

D

DonkDBZ

Anyone have a similar pheno? No hairs.

She is on week 5 smells a lil skunky a lil fruity. Out of all the diff strains I have grown never seen such a wierd bud structure. The rest of em I got going look like her or close all on week 5

All of em smell great. One smells like creamy fruit loops. I want to pour milk on it and eat it. My girl says she can smell grapefui but i cannot pinpoint which one.

i just received 25 seeds from a freind who knows the breeder. c99 is a stablized indica pheno jack, with its cousin the northern lights skunk. if you are getting variations of phenos, it might be a knock off. the 99 means 99% pure jack indica extremely stable jack indica pheno. i started 10 seeds and all of the look identical. thick, short stocky with very fat, short broad indica leaves. il take a foto and post it later today for you.

Nik Dynosaur

^^

haha this guy. welcome to icmag.

Donk- The plants look similar enough that i'd be willing to bet it's just a very small bit of phenotypic expression. I don't think you'll find that in the long run the plants are that much different, but sometimes plants of the same phenotype will exhibit small little individual expressions in their look. either way nice looking plants, good luck! i've been trying to get my hands on some c99 for a while. just recently got some A11 and have a few bloomin' outside. we'll see what happens.

wish you the best.

D

DonkDBZ

There from the 20 packs Rev released got 7 females a few dud's and a lot of dudes.

oh shit speaking of Dudes I flowered the 3 best looking males under 2 24w t-5's

Making some F5's for sure and debating what else to cross em too. The only downside is I have to take a shower and go into my grow room in my underwear since I flowered the bastards in my place.

Anyone know how long the loose pollon I did not collect stays active around the house?

M

mexilandrace

i just received 25 seeds from a freind who knows the breeder. c99 is a stablized indica pheno jack, with its cousin the northern lights skunk. if you are getting variations of phenos, it might be a knock off. the 99 means 99% pure jack indica extremely stable jack indica pheno. i started 10 seeds and all of the look identical. thick, short stocky with very fat, short broad indica leaves. il take a foto and post it later today for you.

this post made me laugh harder than just about any post in the history of the internet. lol

S

Surfr

HUH?

Vorsprung

C99 that were said to be F4's of Bro Grimm original stock -- DonkDBZ sorry you had such bad luck, as these were from the same source. I only popped 6 and got 3 male / 3 female. All three females were great in their own way, and "pheno one" below ended up a spectacular keeper that was pretty much done (80% cloudy..like my sativas heady) at day 45 and was the biggest yielder of the three, to boot. And I still have 14 beans left to pop... guess it's like baseball cards.. sometimes you get a good pack, sometimes you get all "got it's":

"pheno" 1:

c996pineapple.jpg

"pheno" 2:

c991lemon.jpg

Vorsprung

"thick, short stocky with very fat, short broad indica leaves" YUP THAT SOUNDS LIKE C99! :lurk:

um, does the 99 not stand for 99% stable jack pheno. i got ten now in 4 inch rw and weeding out the males as they show. i thought i wouldnt have to bud them first to see the best one, please some info, much appreciated

D

danny karey

Yep, I got a couple packs from different breeders..........She's a great SATIVA, Not INDICA. Jack Herer's mostly a sativa...Not Indica, poly hybrid.

It's got a great up, zippy kinda high, like a sativa.

Vorsprung, nice pics for sure.

Med man BC, you got your facts wrong man, it's not an Indica version of Jack Herer, it's a sativa man, What breeder do you know, did you get the info from your breeder friend.........You sure you didn't get a huge crazy knock off? Not to mention the seeds were found in some bud of what was supposed to be Jack herer from a sensi seed coffee shop, we know Jack Herer is a poly hybrid with mostly SATIVA characteristics. But know one knows what it was crossed with. The Bros Grimme are the ones who found it, and Im sure you don't know them or your buddy for that matter, there not from BC. People have been making good incrosses with the originals like Wally duck F5's, Joey Weed F2's, Mosca crossed Reef's C99 to Wally's C99. Which ones did you get?

Just thought I throw in some Info there cause one or 2 people seemed confused on what C99 is.

Im not hating Med man, just setting ya staight man.

Danny

Vorsprung

um, does the 99 not stand for 99% stable jack pheno. i got ten now in 4 inch rw and weeding out the males as they show. i thought i wouldnt have to bud them first to see the best one, please some info, much appreciated

Cinderella 99 = 99% Princess (princess being a seed from a bag of Jack Herer, unkown male). The initial male to start the cubing process was Shiva Skunk.

This is the legend according to my father, and his father before him, as originally told by Chief Wiggumaut.

i mean kno disrespect either, io like to cut to the chase, and i really appreciate all your guys' info. thank you for the feed back.

everyone i know who gets jack seeds from sensi, they get 6-10 different phenos. to make things easy, jack is a poly hybrid of nl/skunk/haze. with haze being about 30%. anyone who has grown the seeds knows that there is a sativa dom pheno that takes 70-75 days, and an indica dom pheno that finishes in 7 weeks respectfully. and alot of variation between. pricess was a indica dom crossed to her cousin shiva. then back crossed to og princess 5 times making the genes 99% princess(stable). all my c99 are indica dom, just like the og breeder claims. the stalks are thick, fat leaves, dense nodes and branching. do you think because i live in bc i have no access to growers or breeders world wide? this is the bud capital. every 3rd house has ganja growing in it:) nl#5 was invented not far from where i live. anyway, any feedback is more the welcome, but i know c99 is inica dom, its hard to find sativas that finish in 45-49 days.

i appreciate any feedback:)thank you all

and my buddy who got me the seeds knows all the breeders via sites like these, and he lives in manitoba:) it aint hard to meet these people via email or visting the netherlands:)

M

mexilandrace

your buddy is wrong and or a liar, sorry but you are completely off with your information.

cindy is a racy fast flowering sativa dom, your info is wrong.