What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BUYAAAAAAA...... i'm BACK !

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehehe yeah Vive La GelBiQue......

thought thats was realy funny LOL
Nway's glad you took the time to take a sit down...your giving me more work but i don't mind that hehe...

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thank you very much osecretg...thought my thread was already finished with no visitors ...hehehehe j/k...you shure are welcome here !!!
Nway i gotte keep wrighting it down otherwise i'm gonne faint away between alll them other Threads here....:joint:

gonne edit a bit

damn laptop posting things when i don't want toooo ...lol..

so to tell things further ...i sexed all the newlings in week 5 and all showed :jump:
i was left with 3 girls outta 5 original Straw D's
aslo have 3 out of 8 of that onesia's door so i must have miscounted in the beginning ...i thought i had 5 but is was 8 :s and not a good ratio too boot
and as last out of 3 i got 1 Dreamgoddess girl

i transplanted the smaller ones from 2 L too 12 L pots in a stronger soilmix.and after a good night of HPS they are sooo perky right now......this is gonne be fun agian !!

Last edited:

Flasht2

Hi Core... good to see you again as well. I too have been gone.. longer than you, but happy to be back reading what's going on. Best of luck buddy.. would be great to meet up at an ICMAG 420 again :) Have to bring a friend again haha.

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Peat very cool you made it :D

and thx for being polite to my girls the'll realy like that ;)
take a beer, trow yaself ona beanbag and join the party

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Flash ..ohw boy that took a while hehehe
how you've been mate?? hope you have been safe the whole time?
i still remeber you and ya friend the offical tester (lo)l....at the Cup....btw hows he doin?
was he ever a memeber here.?

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
First Tracks !!
gladd to c ur doing fine my friend ...gosh its nice to c some familiar faces inhere :D
so thanks for the WB hope you'll enjoy the girls....no lapdances though,lol

and now i'm here i will update a bit

took some nice foto's of the not so little ones anymore...
first up a clone i have gotten from my mate moppel...its almost a year and never ran it because of my grovacation ....its bhangi haze x angola
its vegging up quite nicely still need some cuts if shes A material.
gave 'm a couple of plain waterings coz i won't feed them a couple of weeks coz of the nutrients in the soil ....untill they show signs of hunger...add's not included ;)

picture.php

picture.php

the 3 Strawberry diesels
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jack"s door
picture.php

picture.php

and my last newling is the Dreamgoddess
picture.php

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea Jare me too actually ..wanted to gro'm before but never came to it.....they are doing good thats the main concern.Paid enough for it so they better deliver.....need to water them asap the heads are hanging.

hazy

Veteran
Saw the first pics, and thought I'd opened up someone else's thread. I checked and saw it was you, so I knew you'd get those girls back to health.

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey THC

yea mate its quite a diffrence now you look at it ...its about a month appart
this was last month
picture.php

and this is the 23 of this month ...a week ago
picture.php

heya Bobby !!
realy mate?them Mongruls are quite good deliverers...very fruity combination...grapelike and possible PURPLE pheno's :D
if you pop'm let me know ey :D

aaaah hazy mate !!
yeah, i realy realy mistreated these girls for over 10 months....did't even repot it in there intire life LOL....gave only water a couple of months and food on limited occacions....
they are so resilliant....its amazing !!
thx for comming by !!

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya High C :)

yea it realy is a good space for that but not with these diffrent plants i have right now...sativa's and indica's don't mix very good in a SOG imo onre need ssoooo much more space then the other plus i realy love the freestyle :yes:

b00m
yea man don't you just love it!
one of the reasons why i love it sooo much ..its just very nice too look @ :jump:

heya Flash
hahahaha yea mate atleast but i'm gladd you are still around !
maybe you should post a little more ;)

Rasputin !!
yea quite a diffrence ey....at first they had some regime issues but they got tru it as you c
i'm using a new mix as soil ,used theplain light mixes before now i blended it from soil bags i bought in the normal store ,a very hot potting soil 70 L(no time release ferts)with a light bag 40 L and 1 block of compressed coco ph'd at 6.5 aprox 10 l
and it seems too works like a charm ;)

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Welcome home brother Core...you have been missed for sure! Nice to see things are rollin around your parts again....ill be watching from the North!

Stay Safe