What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BUYAAAAAAA...... i'm BACK !

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Nice to see a fellow grower back in action.
Nice set-up and very interesting strains you got in there.
ATB

THC123

Veteran
welcome back

still havent forgotten about your ultra tasty super smooth weed mmmmmm

now go and make more of it goddammit :)

gertnaerd

hey man...
nice to see you and your plants back..! one year...man ..i think it was a very hard for you...jusz now ...i could not think of such a long break ..but sometimes life is hard ...
anyway ..i wish you all the best for your new "groadventure"
cya

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaaah Ganja hasi ....aaah thats good man i purpusely posted it up to get people inside....looks like its working :D....
if i adh put some honey for the door or a few zip bags then i will attract 'm like flies...heheheh no, just kidding now :lauging:
Nhow nice to have ya.....!

Ido
mmmmmhhh nostalgia right there....them Pollen Chucks shots are Still looking great !!!..if i say so mysell hehehe
thanks for dusting them off and posting them up !

PHILLY !!!!
damn man the F.U.C.K 'S are staring to Poor in :jump:
and thanks for the warm welcome bro ...I realy appreciate it all !!

Rasputin :D
aaaah thx man that alone is a compliment on itself....and i am absolutly over the Moon to start off again...you shloud be able 2 c the love in the mistreated plants and the recovering girls :)

ICETOKER :wave:
aaaah it has been a long time ey ....I think i already found ya thread few days ago in the danish section.....seems it may have closed though ..nhow i'll c u around for shure :D

heya Paulo ,thx mate i hope i can deliver myself some nice Pot again...in the 1 year i buy my stuff i had maybe 4 or 5 times awsome bud....in the end i could't stand it anymore ...all the bull they put on the bud is just :crazy:
and yea these are still my favorits...very tasty potent smokes....SSSDH (ojd cut), SSH/amnesia haze, the early works of Sour Diesel Bx2.5, UK cheese ,Purple Bastard and more to come ;)

ATB ???

ullo THC alles goe maateke !!
we gaan het hier ff terug proberen te doen he...dinne rommel die er te koop is ben ik ech moe gesmoord dus tijd voor wat kwaliteit.
Nway thx for the welcome ! take a load off and enjoy

IRIE !!
oohw gosh i realy missed this pâce to show of the grows....growing and posting about it just gives that extra dimention...getting stoked for it :jump:

thank you gertnaerd
yeah about...minus a month or so.....but still it was a forced break...security issues take presedend!...Nway's its not good to look back too long..gotte focus on whats too come ;)

heheheh StRa my Italian Freind !!
great to have ya mate....shurly got a spot for you here.!....hand him the Vape guys!!.....:D

G

Guest 88950

tagged up till their bagged up

i look forward to watching your grow

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Yeeeeeeeeehaw!!! In for the ride....hope I'm not TOO late! :friends:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehehe Paulo..thanks again man !

dimodz !!
thank you my brotha :) this is a seriously nice welcomeparty you are giving me....hehehe you guys are building up the pressure to deliver LOL

ullo Rednick :wave:
thanks for the tunes man my friends inhere shure will like that !!
we needed a dj ;)

SSH :wave:
aaah lets hope i bag it real soon and plenty of it !!!! :D
fuck i wish i could trow you guys a HD movie of the grow lolol
nway nice to have ya !!
you'll find the bar on ya self ey ;)

Too late.......are you serious........COME IN ACCESSNDX !!
gsus bro gladd to c ur virtual ass inhere :jump:
we also needed a comic relief inhere hahaha.... hint hint

Sir !!
i wanted to start ealyer but could't...had to prospone everything.....coz first i made only one door but that did't do it for oder and sound...so broke it down again and started over....better safe then sorry as we say ;)

Forest20
thanks mate.....seems i need to get me some more drinks and some pipes to go around hehehe
Nway gladd you came in :wave:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
.pffff the XP LvL took a leap again lol

Retardo thx for the welcome bo ...but its actually me that needs to welcome you inhere :wave:....

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wauw time passes by sooooo quickly,but had a goods night rest and felt inspired
thought i'd folow tru :) all are about 4 weeks old

some of the straw D's
picture.php
picture.php

group of o'nesia''s door.... hehehe i'll call'm like that coz its easy'r to wright up...ohw yeah sorry for the blurr :S
picture.php

and ofcourse the Dreamgoddess's
picture.php

and a groupshot
picture.php

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Salut Core :tiphat: Vibes la Gelbique!

I took a small sit down cross-legged and discover your touch bro'
Mmh'Like the healthy greens around there!

Soil rootz growa' :jump:

++
Kenavo

Latest posts

Latest posts