What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Busted again...

^^^Not to mention I been a smoker for 18 years here and this will be my 5th time being pinched, not a bad average in literally the worst of the worst counties to be a stoner in...I'm telling everyone who smokes gets busted at some point in this county, it's just the law of averages around here...our Sheriff thinks he is leading the damn crusade against weed, and he was taught everything he knows by the infamous Joe Arpaio of Arizona.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
In the mid 90s when I was living in Florida I got pulled over for driving while dreadlocked, dreads halfway down my back. I was driving barefoot and dropping a friend off at work near Jupiter FL. Cop pulled me over and tore the car apart looking for stuff. After an hour search he got frustrated and took me to jail because I left my wallet at home so no ID on me. And he could let the dog sniff it I guess.

Spent three days sleeping on a floorboat in an overcrowded Palm County jail waiting for them to match my fingerprints to my northeast drivers license!

Ended up walkin about 15 miles home in my bare feet in the hot Florida sun, on a freaking black road with no sidewalks.

Really Florida police are some of the most crazy out there. Be safe.

Wtf lmao....Thats sooooo Fucked up...its so fucking hot here how did u walk on road with no shoes?your feet would have 3rd degree burns:jawdrop:

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
What do you think the chances of me getting a Kosher meal plan in their? lol. I don't touch swine, being a Rasta, that is strictly forbidden.
Trade your swine for somthing else.cook countys food is Slop.better bring money with you to put on the books.starve for a week get your commissary the flowing week.you will be all good.0 take a few bars before turning your self in and sleep a week.wake up and go home.

Really I just want a bible and some commissary snacks...I'll just read the whole damn time, 30 days in jail doesn't bother, 30 days away from my daughter & wife does.

N

noyd666

take er easy mate,
picture.php

paper thorn

Veteran
Going to jail doesn't help speed up your moving to CO plans.
Which you should not stop thinking of.

Sorry to hear you got to be away from the fam. I know that's tough. Fucking pigs don't care if they fuck up families.

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
Basically what I got pulled over for, I am a white person with dreads halfway down my back...the cop immediately profiled me and called the drug dog upon seeing me.

Can you blame him though they profile....you look like you would have weed on you or possibly d.u.i. ....would be like me a black dude driving around in a old school Cadillac on rims bumping I'd expect to be pulled over that's why I drive a prius the track home of cars ....I try my best to look L7 to blend in why stick out like a sore thumb?

dekab247

Busted!!!

Busted!!!

Hey P,

Sorry to hear of your bust. Doesn't matter how it came about, and I understand the being away part from the family.

My last bust was almost 15yrs ago. It was my second, and I was facing a felony charge for half a doobie. 2-3years...long, but funny thing was...The busts only made my resolve stronger that I was right, and THEY were wrong. Keep your head up...D

E

ej2012usa

The art of war is to hide in plain site,,,only let them see what you want them to see,,even if it causes unwanted attention,, so,only you know what angles and options you have to play,,for instance if you do have some marijuana in your vehicle,, and you know it,,you must take yourself mentally and psychologically to another place,,once you get pulled over,have,,a happy calm peaceful attitude,BE NICE,,,if your legal,be honest,,if your not legal,,you should probably have another diversion that's in view to draw his attention away from his next question,,,do you have any drugs or weapons in the vehical,maybe,,,you have an emergency,,your late for work,,,ect..unfortunately the laws today,,have forced people to lie about the most sacred sensitive subjects,,such as,,saying my mother just passed away,,my child just got hit by a car,,ect..all because of their affraid to go to jail,,over GODS medication..if your always driving with cannabis, you might as well invest in,lots of pamphlets about heaven,,,why jesus is comming,,,church,,,bibles,,,ect,,scatter them all over your vehicle,every where,,under the seats,,along with prayer schedules,,all in view,,it could be what ever subject you preffer,,medical,,religion,realistate,,ect..you set the stage in your vehicle, and get ready for the performance of your life...good luck,,and HAPPY GROWING..

E

ej2012usa

If you're legal ,combining a deversion along with a nice attitude,,,will GUARANTEE you never go to jail,,im. Living proof,i dropped out of high school at 14,years old,,9th grade,,i never looked back,,and I've never been arrested,, why,,know your rights,and have the attitude of knowing your rights,,most people are affraid to shake things up,because thay don't know their rights...HAPPY GROWING..

W

wegobigupnorth

^^^Not to mention I been a smoker for 18 years here and this will be my 5th time being pinched, not a bad average in literally the worst of the worst counties to be a stoner in...I'm telling everyone who smokes gets busted at some point in this county, it's just the law of averages around here...our Sheriff thinks he is leading the damn crusade against weed, and he was taught everything he knows by the infamous Joe Arpaio of Arizona.

"Not a bad average" brother...I am not trying to be harsh but are you serious? Many people go their whole lives smoking weed in Florida or similar places without catching a single charge. 5 times is actually a little ridiculous. I can't believe you would still be driving around with dreadlocks in a car that you aren't even aware that there is paraphernalia in it. You should look like a clean cut, working class adult with a completely spotless vehicle...

I live in very liberal Canada, where the cops really do not care about a little weed and they don't pull you over just for being a different color or wearing your hair in say, dreadlocks, BUT, even if I loved how dreads looked there is no way you would catch me wearing my hair like that because it just screams POT HEAD. It sucks that people are so quick to judge and assume so much based on appearance but the fact is the police HAVE to judge you, and I know you know this, but you still do not change up your ways? You think you would have learned after the first or second time but you didn't even after 4 times...?

You shouldn't be getting upset at others for laying blame...you should maybe let it sink in and say "yeah man, I really fucked up with some stupid mistake. What can I do to ensure I never have to go through this bullshit again?"

If you looked like your average guy driving home from work as opposed to a stoner with long ass dreads driving home from his weed dealer, I promise you you would not have gotten pulled over....And I believe you know this..So what the F is with the dreads man...seriously...Looking good ain't worth it lol (not that I think dreads look good anyway..its hard to look at someone and think their a high class respectable person when they are a white guy walking around with dreads half way down their back. I bet I am going to catch some grief for that comment but I its the truth. You don't see business men or hard working fathers with dread locks. You see pot heads lol

shithawk420

Veteran
No offense ej but that is terrible advice.you really think cops are that dumb? They've seen every trick in the book.they can tell when someone is being suspicious or trying to throw them off.they don't give a fuck if your religious or your mom just died.if your legal why would you create a diversion? Sorry but that was bad advice.its obvious you have never dealt with cops

MrBelvedere

ICMag Donor
"Not a bad average" brother...I am not trying to be harsh but are you serious? Many people go their whole lives smoking weed in Florida or similar places without catching a single charge. 5 times is actually a little ridiculous. I can't believe you would still be driving around with dreadlocks in a car that you aren't even aware that there is paraphernalia in it. You should look like a clean cut, working class adult with a completely spotless vehicle...

I live in very liberal Canada, where the cops really do not care about a little weed and they don't pull you over just for being a different color or wearing your hair in say, dreadlocks, BUT, even if I loved how dreads looked there is no way you would catch me wearing my hair like that because it just screams POT HEAD. It sucks that people are so quick to judge and assume so much based on appearance but the fact is the police HAVE to judge you, and I know you know this, but you still do not change up your ways? You think you would have learned after the first or second time but you didn't even after 4 times...?

You shouldn't be getting upset at others for laying blame...you should maybe let it sink in and say "yeah man, I really fucked up with some stupid mistake. What can I do to ensure I never have to go through this bullshit again?"

If you looked like your average guy driving home from work as opposed to a stoner with long ass dreads driving home from his weed dealer, I promise you you would not have gotten pulled over....And I believe you know this..So what the F is with the dreads man...seriously...Looking good ain't worth it lol (not that I think dreads look good anyway..its hard to look at someone and think their a high class respectable person when they are a white guy walking around with dreads half way down their back. I bet I am going to catch some grief for that comment but I its the truth. You don't see business men or hard working fathers with dread locks. You see pot heads lol

Lol I think you need to make a few black friends and see how the world really works man. smh

"Not a bad average" brother...I am not trying to be harsh but are you serious? Many people go their whole lives smoking weed in Florida or similar places without catching a single charge.

No offense dude, but you are not from where I'm from and have no idea what the hell you're talking about...I live on the front-lines of this war, cops have beaten the shit out of me just for being in a car with a black person here...it is no joke around here and there isn't a single smoker in this area that hasn't come face-to-face with Johnny Law...really dude you are completely foreign to Polk County and wholly ignorant on the facts of our existence.

You don't know jack about who I am and anyone else you have discriminated against for having dreads...okay, I am both a businessman and a hard working father dick! I work 60+ hours/week as a marketing manager supervising a crew of over 20 people...don't run your mouth when you have no idea what you are saying TROLL!!!

BUT, even if I loved how dreads looked there is no way you would catch me wearing my hair like that because it just screams POT HEAD.

Did you just call me a fashion dread? Oh I wish you lived here douchebag...I am a Rasta, my dreads are a symbol of the length of my Nazarite Vow to GOD...don't ever disrespect me or Jah like that again.

TomJoad

I agree.

Latest posts

Latest posts