What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Busted again...

shithawk420

Veteran
Hehe,i love zatoichi as well locdog.the remake is pretty good as well.you know hes not really blind right?im also really good at kendo and iaido if you ever wanna discuss

chomsky

Its unreal how this thread has devolved into "gun talk". Let me give all you growers and smokers a bit of unsolicited advice that gets back to the OP's topic (kinda). If you're going to grow and smoke weed (which is still illegal in most of the USA) be wise. Grow limits that keep you at a misdemeanor if you get caught, definitely don't keep guns in your house or car which will instantly make your grow op a felony in all states and don't drive around with a bunch of drugs and pipes and shit in your car especially if you have big dread locks. Its like a deadhead driving across a border in a VW Van with a bunch of Dead stickers and a pound of weed in the car. I mean really how fucking stupid can anyone be? If you want to grow a shitload and make a living off of it move to a state where its legal to grow. Otherwise when you get busted for being stupid just shut up and take it...

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its unreal how this thread has devolved into "gun talk". Let me give all you growers and smokers a bit of unsolicited advice that gets back to the OP's topic (kinda). If you're going to grow and smoke weed (which is still illegal in most of the USA) be wise. Grow limits that keep you at a misdemeanor if you get caught, definitely don't keep guns in your house or car which will instantly make your grow op a felony in all states and don't drive around with a bunch of drugs and pipes and shit in your car especially if you have big dread locks. Its like a deadhead driving across a border in a VW Van with a bunch of Dead stickers and a pound of weed in the car. I mean really how fucking stupid can anyone be? If you want to grow a shitload and make a living off of it move to a state where its legal to grow. Otherwise when you get busted for being stupid just shut up and take it...

Pretty sound advice, esp. in "non-friendly" MJ states.

Some of us are fortunate to live in states that allow legal grows. Others when showing pics of gf's, locale....I picked up a few destinations by clicking on the picture. People, edit info (photos GPS) before posting on here. Likewise describing your family, your job, county and state....it's risky.

A lot of people have become copasetic being on the www. I say, err to caution.....

In recent news St. Petersburg, FL (a locale only a short hour drive from me that I go to clubs and attend social events at) is voting to and expected to pass a measure to decriminalize simple possession making it a civil infraction with a small fine, Palm Breach County and Dade County have passed similar measures recently...with any luck in a year or so most counties will pass this ballot measure and it'll be a little less ridiculous down here, my county will never pass this with our current sheriff but I could easily see all surrounding counties doing so. #HoorayForProgress

Morcheeba*

Veteran
i saw that on ch 13 news last week. it was good to hear pinellas co sheriff state he thought it should not only be a county wide issue but it needs to be addressed in Tallahassee also.

peace