What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bushweed's Wollumbin Highland Grow 2010/11

headstone

be sure to let me know if you or your mate want to trade houses with someone who lives in a cold, wet, windy, victorian regional town lol

you certainly have a life worth envying :)

bushweed

Veteran
This is the view from the northern rim of the old volcano, this particular shot is from the NSW /QLD border looking south:

picture.php

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
stunning mate.. just stunning

i truly believe if more people that go to Melbournes CBD every saturday and Sunday night at start fights decided to go and a weekend trip to where you are melbourne would have a better/safer social life on the week ends.. I know if i only spent a day where you are id would be a peace with my self for a long time.

bushweed

Veteran
stunning mate.. just stunning

i truly believe if more people that go to Melbournes CBD every saturday and Sunday night at start fights decided to go and a weekend trip to where you are melbourne would have a better/safer social life on the week ends.. I know if i only spent a day where you are id would be a peace with my self for a long time.

Mate sometimes you just have to follow your dreams, despite the seeming impracticality of them.:) Go for yours!

bushweed

Veteran
This shot is in a direct line from the previous one 70kms north west looking back from Chillingham:
picture.php

H

hard rain

Lovely pics of a beautiful place. I enjoy those pics as much as plant pics.

I just read that we could be in for a wet spring and summer due to la nina. Could be good for plants as long as you have the right varieties (which you seem to have) and as long as harvest time isn't too wet. Northern NSW gets some most spectacular storms.:dance013:

bushweed

Veteran
The western rim of Wollumbin is called the Border ranges with the Pinnacle in the middle:

picture.php

looking east over Mt Warning from the Pinnacle:
picture.php

picture.php

looking west over Kyogle:
picture.php

The northern rim is comprised of the 1000 metre Springbrook plateau:
picture.php

picture.php

and offers stunning views south:
picture.php

picture.php

south west:
picture.php

south east:
picture.php

east:
picture.php

and north:
picture.php

Minyon Falls between Mullumbimby & Nimbin:
picture.php

picture.php

which feeds Mullum creek:
picture.php

Squiggles

nice spot you have there Bushie
keep the photos comming mate its been a while since ive been east
too long i think time for a holiday :)

Kangativa

Veteran
Definetly some nice shots there Bushy. I really like the Minyan Falls one, it brings back memories of when we used to take mushies and go swimming at the bottom of it:dance013: and to the top of Wollumbin and the Pinnicle......ahhhhh yes the old days .....Mullum Madness fever and mushie heaven..lol

bushweed

Veteran
Into their second week now.

picture.php

MH - mutant leaf continues

picture.php

MH2 having overtaken the first in growth

picture.php

MW - mutant too

picture.php

MW2 - the runt of the litter

picture.php

MW3 - last to pop but most uniform MW

picture.php

Nimbin Haze - thriving

picture.php

Interesting to see the similarities in colour and structure between the Mango Haze with it's heritage of Colombian, Mexican, Thai, Indian & Afghani - and the Mullum Widow with the heritage of Thai, Indian & Brazilian.

I'll germinate a dozen more next week - 3 MW, 3 MH, 3 NH, 2 Mendo Girl (skunk haze) and one for my lady to look after - that being her very own hermaphroditic Thai (I know, I know - but she raves about it):)

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
that last pic should be in art gallery mate... took my breath away... although that might of been coughing fit i just had cause of this dam flu...

bushweed

Veteran
The trek to the Cougals starts near an an old hippy commune:

picture.php

and offers some good looks of the northern rim

picture.php

picture.php

and the western rim

picture.php

as well as some old trees

picture.php