What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bush Weed Seeds

Airloom

Veteran
I know all about that.
Early days he tried to be pretty transparent about those seeds. At least, his local friends knew all about it. Seeds from those select male open pollinations saved the day for him a few times over the years I think.

At the beginning of the Grail hunt, seeds were sold with pedigree including descriptions.
Here is that list. Note the males in #2 and #3:
1) MM X NL#5 SK1 X NL#5.AFGH​
2) NH35 X KANGA'S 2004 SATIVA
3) JIM'S Hawaiian X NH 2007 MIX
4) NH36 X EARLY MM #2​
5) NH42 X EARLY MM​
6) NH21* X EARLY MM #1​
7) NH18 X EARLY MM​
8) KARIBA X NH3* (Franken fuel)​
9) Super Kush Ortega x Kanga Kush​
10) NH36** X OAXACAN​
11) KARIBA X MM​
12) GUSH G13 x Hawaiian X Kush​
13) NH19 X MM5​

Those are some of those mixed lots of seeds he liked to make and run.

Hard to say what parent plants were used by nevil later, but in that moment in time, things were pretty much what they said they were (except for the modern wide-leaf stuff he had collected, which benefitted from "creative naming" by Nev I assume.

The "Big Mullum" line was pure at the time and practically speaking, was embodied in a single plant that Kanga sometimes called Mullum b. He had others, but Mullum b was the MM equivalent of the Nev#21 cut in importance.
My most precious Mullum seeds are based on that plant.

Speculation about the pedigree of the Oaxacan Space Shuttle containing NL is moot (unless you are trying to reproduce it yourself for some reason.) It's a cutting, not a seed line. It is what it is. It got bred into mullum and that work was always clearly labelled as a hybrid.
Besides that, I don't think there are any pedigree accuracy issues of significance with the seeds Bushy sold through Seedbay.
I was only able to get a pack of the Blackbird Preservations NH21xMM and their Mullum 2 Step (?)

Does anyone know which Mullum that would be? I read a lot here before deciding to get the BB preservation. I was new here and it seemed unlikely I’d get them any other way. I never came across anything about Kanga having 2 Mullum at that time. Not saying it wasn’t out there I just never read anything before buying the BB Preservation from Seeds Here Now. General con census was positive about seeds here now I think. Again I gotta say Kangativa is the best username I’ve seen 😁

Hope this isn’t off topic

Thanks in advance

👨‍🌾

Sub24ox7

Mullumbimby madness/thia78 x Grandfunk(trainwreck/Thai x Tom Hill haze)
IMG_3656.jpeg
IMG_3657.jpeg
IMG_3658.jpeg
IMG_3659.jpeg
IMG_3660.jpeg

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Spitz and I are in a race, and it looks like Spitz might be winning. Looking really good there. Nice work. Please post pictures just before you chop. I'm curious to see if it will ever not have some white pistils.

Mine is at about 24 weeks, but that is from dropping seeds. The plant never had more than 14 hours of light. As soon as I got the seedlings healthy, after about 6 weeks, they went out in natural light. The daylength here is never more than about 12 hour 45 minutes. This plant probably never experienced more than about 12 hours of daylight outside.

20240312_110243.jpg

The never ending flowering plant.