What's new

Bush Weed Seeds

Sub24ox7

7854C726-CA41-4FFF-A624-9E39BAB6F404.jpeg
FE38DDA3-3F2E-4451-BB5F-1522B1B5B22A.jpeg
Nh21 x mm clones starting to revegetate already
:dance013:

Sub24ox7

Click image for larger version  Name:	4F06CCF7-46CE-4AE8-B369-33C536D3BC90.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	158.7 KB ID:	17925813
Click image for larger version  Name:	4F06CCF7-46CE-4AE8-B369-33C536D3BC90.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	158.7 KB ID:	17925813
Oss x mm f2 finished up enough for me gets the axe today. It smells first of minty fruit with a wood finish kinda nice. Different

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
also minty, it seems that bushweed seeds are good source for minty/menthol/camphor weed according to your descriptions :D

Sub24ox7

Yes it’s in almost every pheno of both oss x mm very big there and less pronounced but in the nh21 x mm must be from the mm.
If you want some serious mint like straight up wintergreen I found it in an accidental cross of headgamesIII and o. Haze/skunk x Hawaiian indica. I kept the one pheno that smells of straight up wintergreen.

spitz

20210926_072747.jpg

20210926_074136.jpg

20210925_113610.jpg

MM78 clone outdoors at 44°N. Planted to gain knowledge and insight on said genetic expression in more natural surroundings. Now I feel guilty stuffing her into a 2x4 under LEDs.

IMG_20210925_122310_983.jpg

Attachments

• 20210926_074136.jpg
    20210926_074136.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 48
  • 20210925_113610.jpg
    20210925_113610.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 20210925_113610.jpg
    20210925_113610.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20210925_122310_983.jpg
    IMG_20210925_122310_983.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 43

Tangwena

Veteran
Hey Tangwena is just chewing the pieces of cob the only way, or can you smoke it as well ?...:)

Originally cobs were made for smoking in Malawi. I just started chewing it as my lungs are finished and I still wanted to get high.
I was lucky that I found it was even better chewed and lasted way longer.
Well cured cobs are the best smoothest and most potent smoke out there if the plants were potent and grown well.

...CR500AF...

Thanks Twangwena for the info i did not know it was meant for smoke, cool will it vape ? (Lungs are done as well) thx for any info...:)

robotwithdreams

Veteran
Has anyone here had any success with the Super Laos Haze? A buddy sprouted a pack and only got one to germ. Super stunted for first few weeks , grew out of the rut. I got to see it first hand , looks beautiful , heavy lao influence to me. Im going to be getting some pollen and maybe a cutting of it after my move and i get settled into new place. I also have a pack in the fridge, hoping for better germ rates.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Thanks Twangwena for the info i did not know it was meant for smoke, cool will it vape ? (Lungs are done as well) thx for any info...:)
I think Tangwena only eats them. I've made about 10 cobs with various pure sativa's. They are great to eat or smoke, but vaping them is horrible unfortunately.

Edit. When I say great to eat or smoke, I probably should say tolerable, rather than great. It is an acquired taste. You do cobs for effect.

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I think Tangwena only eats them. I've made about 10 cobs with various pure sativa's. They are great to eat or smoke, but vaping them is horrible unfortunately.

Edit. When I say great to eat or smoke, I probably should say tolerable, rather than great. It is an acquired taste. You do cobs for effect.

i didnt like the taste of the corn cob either , so i made mine without the corn husk,
i think the end result was very much the same ,
but without that taste ,
im a bit fussy about the taste of weed ...

funkyhorse

I said it before, I should have met Tangwena thread in the 80s when I had some of the best fermented bricks available at the time
The mythical strains from the 70s and 80s were fermented, according to descriptions I believe Thai Stick was fermented too
This type of cure belong to another time with other necessities than today
This cure allows long term storage without losing potency. When I mean long term, it is up to 5-6 years, same like hash
Ganja had to be transported and on the way was buried to be hidden and while buried it is fermenting and curing. Transport took usually long time
Back in the 20th century there were no vaporizers, at some time and space corners of this world, the only thing available was top notch fermented brick. To the point some poeple thought once that marihuana trees were producing bricks and that the normal shape of ganja is brick. Back at those long gone times, there was a little industry of roach smoking handicraft artifacts. At that time people were doing 3 tokes of a roach and they were totally unsociable for 3 hours. Ganja back then was considered a very dangerous drug and those bricks were incredibly oily, you could see oil building and running down the spliff and the roach was full of oil.

But those times are gone and that cure is gone too. Tangwena is doing shamanic work bringing this knowledge from the dead
I can report same like Chi that vaping fermented weed is d-i-s-g-u-s-t-i-n-g big time
Not only it is incredibly disgusting, it also makes no sense to vape fermented weed because you need to vape it at higher temperatures in order to get some vape
So at those higher temeperatures there is no medical benefit from vaping and it is the same as smoking. The reason I started to vape is because every morning I was coughing my lungs off while smoking and amazingly vaporizing sorted this problem out. I can vape all day, no problem. But if I smoke all day, the problem comes back

I tried making tea and mate with fermented brick https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_(drink)
It was a waste of ganja, it had no high. I never thought or imagined snusing was the way to go https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snus

Now back to Bushweed strains I have a question:
Do you guys know if the NH21xMM sold at seedbay is an F2 or if this release is the F3 I read somewhere somebody called Beans made for Bushweed?