What's new

Bush Weed Seeds

Ncali

Veteran
I keep seeing this thread bumped, hoping for cool oxacan and Thai plants.

Some of you know better, mods please.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Skeletons in the closet - Toys in the attic haze-opera's - isn't it funny how much drama can be unleashed over who said what - and did what to whom ever - back in the day? -

Whatever happened - happened - cant you all just toke the pipe of peace - and get over it all? -

- or are the scars from the past still so deep that you have to keep showing them? - I understand that feeling -

...CR500AF...

Sometimes in your posts, it seems like you know a lot.
Other times it seems like you are just guessing.

You make statements that you have absolute certain knowledge of things that only Bushy and Nevil knew.
What you have never explained is how you would have any info at all about what happened in Aus at all given that you seem to be in europe somewhere and showed up here out of nowhere 2 years ago.

Either Bushy or Nevil is/was capable of lying if it suited them at the time.
I have never had Bushy lie to me in years of friendship, but all humans are capable of it.
Nevil on the other hand has a long history of being creative with "facts" when the business required. Doesn't make him a bad guy. Simply human. Flawed like all of us.

You have never explained to anyone why either of them would share any info about this with you.

What I see in your posts is you kissing Hempy's butt to try and get Uncle Tony's Thia, and pimping another seedline that is not on the market yet while casting aspersions about the seeds this thread is about that you have never grown or smoked, and have no way of knowing with certainty what the true pedigree is.

All this is pretty transparent. Clear enough that even members here with no personal connection to Nevil or Bushweed can see something is not right.

Hempy's situation is more complicated.
Loaded with emotion and a long history of being used as an uncontrollable attack dog by Nevil and Shanti.
He has been lied to repeatedly by them, but to his credit he remains eternally faithful to them out of his hero worship and personal need to be part of the big work that they have done.

It is absolutely inconceivable to Hempy that Nevil would have lied to him about giving Bushweed those seeds, even though Bushweed was the only guy that stepped up and saved him with large amounts of cash when he needed it. There was a debt there and no doubt a large sense of gratitude by Nevil for what Bushy did.
Hundreds of people gave seeds to nevil. Bushy gave him CASH when he needed it the most.
Of course Nevil gave Bushweed whatever he wanted from the seeds.

Hell, Bushy was there in the garden with him and Kanga during the entire Grail project. His pictures and posts of the project were the fuel that kept the fire burning among the members here after Shanti kicked Nev off the MNS forum for selling seeds to other members via PM (after he promised Shanti that he wouldn't.) Don't get me wrong, it was kanga and Nevil doing the work, but Bushy was there capturing and telling the story, and I consider that an important part of the historical project.

Yes, Nevil lied to Hempy.
He did what he had to do to repay a debt that was much larger than the promise he made to get the gift Hempy offered him. He wanted those seeds, and breaking the promise he made to you was something he probably did without hesitation.

Hempy is scanning the forum looking for people to argue with about things he passionately believes are true but simply are not. He wants to protect the idea of exclusivity of his Thia, presumably with ambitions to profit from it himself some day. Who knows?
I wonder how diluted will the line need to be by outcrosses before he feels OK in letting the rest of the world taste it?

I normally make a rule of not replying to anything posted by Hempy. There is simply so much incorrect in almost everything he posts, and his brain works in a way that is impervious to logic, evidence, or facts that I had to make that rule for my own sanity.
Not going to change that here.

As Donald mentioned above, the parable of The Donkey and the Tiger:
============================== =======================
DON'T ARGUE WITH DONKEYS
The donkey said to the tiger: - "The grass is blue".
The tiger replied: - "No, the grass is green."
The discussion heated up, and the two decided to submit him to arbitration, and for this they went before the lion, the King of the Jungle.
Already before reaching the forest clearing, where the lion was sitting on his throne, the donkey began to shout: - "His Highness, is it true that the grass is blue?".
The lion replied: - "True, the grass is blue."
The donkey hurried and continued: - "The tiger disagrees with me and contradicts and annoys me, please punish him."
The king then declared: - "The tiger will be punished with 5 years of silence."
The donkey jumped cheerfully and went on his way, content and repeating: - "The Grass Is Blue"...
The tiger accepted his punishment, but before he asked the lion: - "Your Majesty, why have you punished me?, after all, the grass is green."
The lion replied: - "In fact, the grass is green."
The tiger asked: - "So why are you punishing me?".
The lion replied: - "That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green. The punishment is because it is not possible for a brave and intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with a donkey, and on top of that come and bother me with that question."

The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on arguments that don't make sense... There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not. When ignorance screams, intelligence is silent. Your peace and quiet are worth more.
============================== =======================

Bushweed and I have spoken about the seeds on Seedbay and other gear he got from Nevil many times.

I do not comment up here about the background of these seeds because it's not my job to do it and Bushy wouldn't want me to let myself be dragged into it.
If he wanted to fight with trolls over this stuff, he'd do it himself.
Instead, he put these rare seeds in a place where anyone with a passion to grow them can get them and then left the trolls to flail themselves over them in the mosh pit.

People throwing shade on this gear while pimping something else are clearly agenda driven.

Yup...:)

spitz

MM X Thai78

Day 82 of flower cycle

Spotted a few nanners emerging at week 10...just letting her do her thing. I have this girl, and 6 more seeds from the original pack to comb through. Worthy of the prime real estate in my humble 2x4 flowering tent.

20210726_162824.jpg

20210726_162946.jpg

20210726_162929.jpg

20210726_163052.jpg

20210726_163127.jpg

20210726_163025.jpg

Attachments

• 20210726_162824.jpg
    20210726_162824.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 37
  • 20210726_162946.jpg
    20210726_162946.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 20210726_162929.jpg
    20210726_162929.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 20210726_163052.jpg
    20210726_163052.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 20210726_163127.jpg
    20210726_163127.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 47

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
nice plant spitz.

according to lineage it should be almost pure sativa. this is quick and chunky like its half of afghan.... don't know what to think about it...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
nice plant spitz.

according to lineage it should be almost pure sativa. this is quick and chunky like its half of afghan.... don't know what to think about it...

yes its a bit confusing given the lineage ,
they dont look like the ones i grew either ,
maybe some seed got mixed up, accidently dropped in with others or something like that ,

looks like some nice bud though ...

be interesting to see what else is amongst the other seeds ...

Sub24ox7

Click image for larger version  Name:	BF0B2B22-E249-4E3F-8442-8013C8A79F15.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	89.7 KB ID:	17909908
Click image for larger version  Name:	BF0B2B22-E249-4E3F-8442-8013C8A79F15.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	89.7 KB ID:	17909908
Oss x mm f2 bushweed
love the smell, minty dank ness. It has started to grow bananas sigh. I am picking them off, not too many yet. But it’s not good I don’t like plants that grow bananas half to 3/4 the way through.
I have another pheno out that is not growing bananas that is the same age and smells good too, just doesn’t have this structure which I like. Will post a photo later.

Tangwena

Veteran
Nothing wrong with a few male flowers that late I wouldn't be too worried I bet the smoke will be good even with a few seeds.

Sub24ox7

It smells soo good I took some clones anyway👍
will keep if it smokes good(I’m sure it will).

Last edited:

spitz

Loving the shots spitz hope you do a seed run or two or three (he he he) and spread them far and wide...:)

There is something special about these beans... I have 6 seeds left from my 10pk, 2 of which I just popped. I would like to do an open pollination with all 7 plants (for seed preservation). Not the best numbers, but it is what I have to work with. The real challenge will be attempting to pull it off in my modest 2x4 flower tent...fingers crossed.

spitz

nice plant spitz.

MAHA KALA - Since witnessing what this plant does outside, I have been thinking a lot about your comment. Looking at pictures of "Old Mother Sativa" (https://www.icmag.com/forum/ic-maga...gativa-s-mullumbimby-madness-grow#post4945774) and comparing structure, 90-110 day maturation time, incredible lateral branching...wondering if this may be something similar. thoughts? Any experience with OMS?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
MAHA KALA - Since witnessing what this plant does outside, I have been thinking a lot about your comment. Looking at pictures of "Old Mother Sativa" (https://www.icmag.com/forum/ic-maga...gativa-s-mullumbimby-madness-grow#post4945774) and comparing structure, 90-110 day maturation time, incredible lateral branching...wondering if this may be something similar. thoughts? Any experience with OMS?

I can comment only your pic, thanks for link. I dont see any pic of 82 day MM there, but hard to compare pics from outdoors and indoors anyway. even if it used to develop buds so early - very strange for pure sativa, yours is still crossed with another thai. I cant react on some bullshit in that thread as it would start trolls here...

anyway it says:

Kangativa's MM grows to 20 feet with no hermies

OMS only grew occasionally to 12 feet with little vertical stretch, but massive lateral branching.

OMS has a shorter flowering period than Kangativa's MM.

so it seems kangativa mm is different to what you call oms, so your cross is oms/thai ???

Sub24ox7

I have three nh21 x mm f2 from bushweed going and two are starting to smell really strong! It’s the one strain I got that whacks me with some scent just going around the corner of the house. Smells like mentholated tobacco before it’s lit with a dank sweet poo smell finish. Wow
I can already tell that OJD selection is different from these. The nh21xmml f2 from OJD are much
more uniform in structure. Really nice.
spitz I have a pack of those too and will get to them, you have piqued my interest more. Germinating madmac o haze S1 next, and... then some seedsman o. Haze!!!