What's new

Bush Weed Seeds

Sub24ox7

742FD8E8-16C9-412B-842D-F5E9638D54FF.jpeg
C08ACF1F-CF4B-4E6E-A6E0-8758960E2434.jpeg
Number 2 oss x mm f2 bushweed
this one is not for commercial production lol.
idk I started to flower it a while back but did not once I saw the way it was going to flower. Flowering now for the hell of it.

Attachments

• 5D5EE35B-8974-4BFE-9674-A89779460115.jpeg
    5D5EE35B-8974-4BFE-9674-A89779460115.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 37

Sub24ox7

Click image for larger version  Name:	58F1836C-D3FE-4756-817E-47ED462235EC.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	149.2 KB ID:	17891528
The girl in the post above #841 is a he she and culled.
I am liking this female pictured here nh21xmm f2 in this post as it looks like it’s going to have ok resin and larger calyxes then the rest so far and smells strong(albeit some northern lights smells like dank earthy rubber, but the petioles smell of cinnamon).

Last edited:

spitz

MM x Thai78
Week 8 of 11/13

Smells are light and earthy with a vanilla bean background - also getting some freshly peeled carrots and/or cat food scents...
I don't have a cat but that's what I imagine...
Burnt tips but no nanners - I'm still learning the "less is more" approach to both LED intensity and PPM sativa feeding.
I have 2 aggressive clones in the veg tent and another in the ground at Latitude 44 degrees N (just for fun)...

20210702_153926.jpg

20210702_154857.jpg

20210702_154522.jpg

20210702_154440.jpg

Attachments

• 20210702_154539.jpg
    20210702_154539.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 33

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MM x Thai78
Week 8 of 11/13

Smells are light and earthy with a vanilla bean background - also getting some freshly peeled carrots and/or cat food scents...
I don't have a cat but that's what I imagine...
Burnt tips but no nanners - I'm still learning the "less is more" approach to both LED intensity and PPM sativa feeding.
I have 2 aggressive clones in the veg tent and another in the ground at Latitude 44 degrees N (just for fun)...

Looking chunky for week 8 with that lineage , are they clones or from seed ?.

keep the pics coming we are interested to see the outcome.

TheDarkStorm

Looking chunky for week 8 with that lineage , are they clones or from seed ?.

keep the pics coming we are interested to see the outcome.

This is what I was saying ojd...but no one realy wanted to know....nevil had two different thai lines one labled 78 thai come from a different source and then hempys thai.....the outback uses hempys thai...youve grown it....and what you've grown only has a quater of hempys thai in it....and youve seen how it behaves...and you can see how the phenos leaning towards hempys thai look....the other thai is a highland thai with broader leaves than hempys.......there is a line called 78 thai going round in its pure form it should be the same as whats in bushys line.....its different to hempys...still a good thai but its different to hempys thai

great pictures guys...keep them coming

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I asked the supplier of that thai (supposedly reeferman) if it had ever been called thai 78 darkie ,
he said no , remember?? it was nick named thai 82 , swiss thai etc , never thai 78,
the one above looks a lot chunkier than what i grew..

the mystery around that story is pretty annoying really , bordering on childish even ,
i wish we had never heard of it given the bullshit and drama that surrounds it...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
This is what I was saying ojd...but no one realy wanted to know....nevil had two different thai lines one labled 78 thai come from a different source and then hempys thai.....the outback uses hempys thai...youve grown it....and what you've grown only has a quater of hempys thai in it....and youve seen how it behaves...and you can see how the phenos leaning towards hempys thai look....the other thai is a highland thai with broader leaves than hempys.......there is a line called 78 thai going round in its pure form it should be the same as whats in bushys line.....its different to hempys...still a good thai but its different to hempys thai

great pictures guys...keep them coming

Nevil also had Gypsy Thai and i think some call it homong Thai that came from Prof that was a mix of Thai seed that was collected over years even before Nevil got the RF Thai.The last Thai Nevil got and germinated was my Thai that Nevil called Thia.

This is MM x Thia grown by Nevil
image_1951504.jpg

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
His a list of the alleged Thai lines and hybrids being grown by bushy look at the date 2010 now Nevil never received or even germinated my Thai until 2013/2014 he got them weeks before Kangas dramas started. Bushy had a MM x Thai 78 almost 3 years before Nevil even received the Thai Seed.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_1962058.jpg Views:	0 Size:	26.6 KB ID:	17902884

LostTribe

Premium user
Nevil also had Gypsy Thai and i think some call it homong Thai that came from Prof that was a mix of Thai seed that was collected over years even before Nevil got the RF Thai.The last Thai Nevil got and germinated was my Thai that Nevil called Thia.

This is MM x Thia grown by Nevil

Looks very similar to some THH phenotypes.

TheDarkStorm

I asked the supplier of that thai (supposedly reeferman) if it had ever been called thai 78 darkie ,
he said no , remember?? it was nick named thai 82 , swiss thai etc , never thai 78,
the one above looks a lot chunkier than what i grew..

the mystery around that story is pretty annoying really , bordering on childish even ,
i wish we had never heard of it given the bullshit and drama that surrounds it...

Thats is because thai 82 aka swiss thai is a different strain....if you want the 78 thai pure the highland thai one ask romanoweed...he may be able to point in the right direction if you can get some back his way...ther are others who know of the same thai 78....so a different pure thai
​​​​​ know as thai 78 exists....try it... the swiss thai is a different product....hempys isnt the only strain know as 78 thai.......ask ojd to show you hempys thai pheno in the outback haze...as strain that is 25% hempys thai...you will never find a pheno like that in bushys yet you can find many in the outback haze...and they come out more extreme and more regularly in the 50% hybrid....weve seen bushy ones grown indoors and outdoors ther is nothing resembling hempys thai in that line yet the ones that have hempys thai in show clear recognizable traits...such as that mad bud structure.....everything using the swiss thai nevil put out is labeled swiss thai or 82 thai..why would you ask reef if that was called anything else

TheDarkStorm

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20201215_161144.png Views:	0 Size:	486.4 KB ID:	17902930
Click image for larger version  Name:	OJD's OutBack Haze pic#3.png Views:	0 Size:	558.1 KB ID:	17902931
Click image for larger version  Name:	OJD's OutBack Haze pic#4.png Views:	0 Size:	564.1 KB ID:	17902932
Click image for larger version  Name:	OJD's OutBack Haze pic#3.png Views:	0 Size:	558.1 KB ID:	17902931
Infact these are from the outback haze...something that only contains 25% hempys thai and the rest nevils haze...something nevil had to hit twice to the nevils haze to get nevils haze to show...its 50% a a5 haze leaning nevils haze and 25% a hazeC leaning nevils haze.

not my pictures
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​ ​​​​​​​

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Thats is because thai 82 aka swiss thai is a different strain....if you want the 78 thai pure the highland thai one ask romanoweed...he may be able to point in the right direction if you can get some back his way...ther are others who know of the same thai 78....so a different pure thai
​​​​​ know as thai 78 exists....try it... the swiss thai is a different product....hempys isnt the only strain know as 78 thai.......ask ojd to show you hempys thai pheno in the outback haze...as strain that is 25% hempys thai...you will never find a pheno like that in bushys yet you can find many in the outback haze...and they come out more extreme and more regularly in the 50% hybrid....weve seen bushy ones grown indoors and outdoors ther is nothing resembling hempys thai in that line yet the ones that have hempys thai in show clear recognizable traits...such as that mad bud structure.....everything using the swiss thai nevil put out is labeled swiss thai or 82 thai..why would you ask reef if that was called anything else

why did i ask,
because it was one of the stories one of u guys came up with so i checked it out ,
i dunno how many different versions of it we have now but honestly its just drama and hype ,
any normal sane person wouldnt bother with the chain of crap surrounding this thai 78 fiasco ,
its a load of unnecessary bollocks ...

you guys are like a bunch of washer women sometimes with your rumors and innuendos and round and round in circles bullshit...
im a straight shooter and cant be bothered with that kinda garbage , it does no one any good in the end ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
InkedInkedimage_1962058_LI.jpg

So Donald maybe you can explain to us how bushy got hold of a cross Nevil made in 2013/2014 in 2010 did he have the ability of time travel ?.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
thats exactly what i asked u previously hempy ,
how did he even know that cross would be made ,, its mind boggling isnt it ,,
you need to refer to the line of questioning eb was having with you on the pertinent thread to find out that answer i guess ..
i am fairly sure bushy is not a time traveler btw ,,
timeless???? , well who knows ...