What's new

Bush Weed Seeds

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I think its good nevil put out stuff....I know stuf nevil put out that people were waiting years for....most of the stuff this time round got put out for free too

yes for sure darkie , i agree that's how a lot of folks ended up getting things they never would have,
well most of us even as we have just about all grown stuff with the genetics he originally began selling all those years ago ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
There is plenty wrong in Sammy's post Donald i don't know were you guys get off thinking you have a right to provoke members and liking shitty posts like Sammy is no better.

Not interested in bull shit excuses Donald just leave me the fk alone its not complicated mate i am not here to be abused or used as as some type of amusement by on line bully's / trolls.

I dont care what you guys do with your genetics that's up to you what i chose to do with my genetics is up to me end of story.

Nevil was my friend non of you are and Nevil honed his agreement with me.

I keep hearing Nevil stole peoples genetics how did he do that ?. People sent him and gave him the genetics he worked with and Nevil shared genetics with people he got genetics from why not tell the full story clearly truths unimportant right.

well stop responding like you do about being all butt hurt hempy ,
if you just ignore posts you don't like , then there's no ammo for folks to shoot at you right??

no need to twist things around either , no one said nevil stole anything ,
i certainly didn't unless your reading between the lines and then going off half cocked ...
where are the posts saying that hempy , or are you just thinking that rather than reading it??

If no one here is your friend ,
why are you here ??

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
if you just ignore posts you don't like , then there's no ammo for folks to shoot at you right??

i certainly didn't unless your reading between the lines and then going off half cocked ...
where are the posts saying that hempy , or are you just thinking that rather than reading it??

why are you here ??

Just grow up mate stop provoking people and you wont have a problem and tell you mates to stop provoking me what i do has nothing to do with any of you get a grip dude.

Sammy provokes me insults me and i am to blame its like i am dealing with a bunch of Karens.

200_d.gif

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Im not in control of anyone hempy ,
they do what ever they like , just like you ,
I'm not sure they would even listen to me ,
same as you too , haha ..

I'm not really a controlling person , i don't really care what others do,
unless it directly affects me , they are free to do and say what they like ...

if you look back you called me out about liking a comment ,(which im quite free to do)
then accused me of saying nevil stole stuff ,
so perhaps you might look at yourself and not be so provocative,
and stop calling me out , then acting like your the victim .. its a bit tiring mate ....

also if sammys post was an attack or insult ,
you are a little bit precious and maybe need to harden up a little ,
i mean seriously , go read that again and tell me that's so insulting ,,
ffs man your the one needing to get a grip ...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
dear folks,

if you are interested in bushweed seeds and dont want to go through this thread that was ruined by individual with psychic issues...

look to this nice thread, a lot of pics from Bushweed and also some of this thoughts, at least first dozens of pages are without notorious troll. and you can see how people can make nice thread and share knowledge without stupid trolling by somebody who lacks real life.

https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijua...d-breeding/landraces/245088-pure-thai-sativas

cheers.

Yo Sammy

Veteran
There is plenty wrong in Sammy's post Donald i don't know were you guys get off thinking you have a right to provoke members and liking shitty posts like Sammy is no better.

Not interested in bull shit excuses Donald just leave me the fk alone its not complicated mate i am not here to be abused or used as as some type of amusement by on line bully's / trolls.

I dont care what you guys do with your genetics that's up to you what i chose to do with my genetics is up to me end of story.

Nevil was my friend non of you are and Nevil honed his agreement with me.

I keep hearing Nevil stole peoples genetics how did he do that ?. People sent him and gave him the genetics he worked with and Nevil shared genetics with people he got genetics from why not tell the full story clearly truths unimportant right.

Besides nature itself no human owns any genetics hempy.
Let that sink in :tiphat:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Besides nature itself no human owns any genetics hempy.
Let that sink in :tiphat:

Sammy Confucius say, man who stand on toilet high on pot

Keep your insults to your self next time Sammy and what i do with my genetics is no concern of any of you .

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
How can people be potheads, and so angry.....I don't understand it..

We need more haze dudes in the Chatroom....Come hang out sometime YoSam,Darkstorm,Donald, and friends please!!!. Id love to chat with you, i dont wanna bug you in PM...

...CR500AF...

why are you here ??

Bingo...:)

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Sammy Confucius say, man who stand on toilet high on pot

Keep your insults to your self next time Sammy and what i do with my genetics is no concern of any of you .

Like always I am not insulting you in any way hempy,
You just feel insulted if someone thinks out of your box.

Anyway, lets stay on topic shall we...?

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Like always I am not insulting you in any way hempy,
You just feel insulted if someone thinks out of your box.

Anyway, lets stay on topic shall we...?

You did Sammy here is a tip for you guys you show me respect and you will get it back ten fold.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
I honestly have so many plants atm,.. I usually note time of flower but did not with these. The #4 smells divine with pine and cedar, yields a lot but has thrown bananas the first run and once again.. but #3 did not and had dense buds for a sativa, will running a few #3 again threw them in a flower room. #2 was interesting but definitely NO where near a good yielding plant but very cedar smelling and I kept a clone and threw one in flower room with the #3. #1, #5, #6,#8, and #9 males. The two similar sized plants pictured are #7 and #10. Only flowered #3and four completely, they were similar and smell and buzz but #3 was more dense and stable female. Too bad about #4.. got a few seeds as it pollinated a few plants with maybe a couple seeds eh. Also have some S1 from it pollinating itself(now I may pop some of those later to see if/and or how many are hermi.
I have at least two females of nh21xmm from bushy too and will update some pics on that soon.
I have been extremely busy planting outdoors etc..
got one pack of testers from hammerhead(thank you!!) and two from OJD all germinating along with some love potion haze, o. Haze Hawaiian indica and some rado biker. The two from OJD are nh21xmm f2 and outback haze x nh21xmm f2. :bow: Thanks OJD.
The Mexican haze x o.haze/skunk#1 is giving all indications of being EXCELLENT IMO. They are all similar in smell except one(which has a carrot smell). The rest including the two compact and almost twice as fast phenos are an exotic musk citronella smell atm. Also all phenos are showing good resin already too! Love skunk haze too(classic) got 7 females there too and they are looking good too.

Looking forward to seeing those OJD crosses. keep up the fine work :yes:

TheDarkStorm

I honestly have so many plants atm,.. I usually note time of flower but did not with these. The #4 smells divine with pine and cedar, yields a lot but has thrown bananas the first run and once again.. but #3 did not and had dense buds for a sativa, will running a few #3 again threw them in a flower room. #2 was interesting but definitely NO where near a good yielding plant but very cedar smelling and I kept a clone and threw one in flower room with the #3. #1, #5, #6,#8, and #9 males. The two similar sized plants pictured are #7 and #10. Only flowered #3and four completely, they were similar and smell and buzz but #3 was more dense and stable female. Too bad about #4.. got a few seeds as it pollinated a few plants with maybe a couple seeds eh. Also have some S1 from it pollinating itself(now I may pop some of those later to see if/and or how many are hermi.
I have at least two females of nh21xmm from bushy too and will update some pics on that soon.
I have been extremely busy planting outdoors etc..
got one pack of testers from hammerhead(thank you!!) and two from OJD all germinating along with some love potion haze, o. Haze Hawaiian indica and some rado biker. The two from OJD are nh21xmm f2 and outback haze x nh21xmm f2. :bow: Thanks OJD.
The Mexican haze x o.haze/skunk#1 is giving all indications of being EXCELLENT IMO. They are all similar in smell except one(which has a carrot smell). The rest including the two compact and almost twice as fast phenos are an exotic musk citronella smell atm. Also all phenos are showing good resin already too! Love skunk haze too(classic) got 7 females there too and they are looking good too.

The outback haze x nh21/mm I think should almost work as a f1 ......its actual a first generation release by ojd of f1 78thia/nh21 x nh36 which then ojd has put to a f1 nh21 x mml.....will depend on how the nh behaves being put back to its self the way it has but should come out like a first generation version of a enhanced nevils haze.

Sub24ox7

085219D3-9773-4069-8717-402446FBA7C6.jpeg
1A908994-C9A1-402C-91D7-0C9E433A72EA.jpeg
All of the outback haze and nh21xmm f2 out of ground(100%) germ.

Here is one of the two bushweed nh21xmm f2 I have going atm. Bottom picture

two ossxmm f2 top pic

sbeanonnamellow

There's a certain robustness in your plants Sub24ox7. They look teeming with an abundant energy. Curious about any smells or scents you may be picking up off of them. Stem rubs or whatever, are they pretty pungent in your opinion? Nice seeing more of these lines and what they have to offer. Thanks for a peek into these lines. Much love

Sub24ox7

The oss x mm smell of pine and cedar, the nh21 x mm smell of tomato plants the stems and petioles.
the one pictured also has a dank smell in the background I associate with northern lights.
Thank you for the compliments on the plants. I try my best to keep them happy. These pictured here are in promix and being fed florinova bloom atm were on grow. I was feeding at 400ppm 6.5ph down to 300 now. I feed as I see it. I have my Mexican haze in living soil and one in hydro promix.

Sub24ox7

9305B2DB-D566-48A8-BD36-C7EB751DB358.jpeg
Oss x mm #4 the one that threw bananas twice makes really nice ethanol extract! Smells so cedar smelling.

Latest posts

Latest posts