What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bush Weed Seeds

Sub24ox7

image.jpg
Ok so I received the mm x Thai78 whatever the Thais origin. Will pop all ten soon and I will document the grow. Received goodies today

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Reports of the hermies has me scratching my head as the people i know that have grown the NH x MM that got them from Nevil didn't report hermies.

The smoke reports all came back similar very strong highs that lasted a long time.

Greatdalas

Reports of the hermies has me scratching my head as the people i know that have grown the NH x MM that got them from Nevil didn't report hermies.

The smoke reports all came back similar very strong highs that lasted a long time.

Me the same whith the bush weed seeds nevilles haze x mullumbimby madness #21 mixh hermies and no much taste or high

TheDarkStorm

One of the f1 nh x mm (one using the #21 female) grown by e.t. caked in resin....he made f2's from this nh x mm combination and they didn't come out like this..

Attachments

• nice.jpg
    nice.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 42

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
8wkss10.jpg
dsc_0411.jpg
here's some shots of some nhz21 x mms...
excellent smoke. lemon/lime zinger with an expansive churchy exhale. legs that last for 3-4hrs

e.T said:
E T Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:07 pm

sampled the 10wk pheno last night. been hanging for a week. time to manicure and jar.
wow, the smoke is great. spicy, slightly sweet. very expansive, hazy exhale.
soaring high is immediate. very clear, exhilarating and motivational. heart racing, psychedelic type high. thai like.
should be outstanding after a cure
i'll get some dried shots up soon. 13wk pheno coming down this weekend. mmmm

dsc_0412.jpg

TheDarkStorm

Its the oaxacan space shuttle hempy.....kiona has some good pictures of the f1 looks quite abit different to whats coming out of the f2 from what ive seen..kiona h s renamed it canguru de oaxacan tho if anyone whants to take alook

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Its the oaxacan space shuttle hempy.....kiona has some good pictures of the f1 looks quite abit different to whats coming out of the f2 from what ive seen..kiona h s renamed it canguru de oaxacan tho if anyone whants to take alook

Thanks Dark Sub plant has a very Kangas MM look about it they tend to throw out bottom branches and go up early on then the center grows up.Were other sat lines go up and as they grow shoot out branches.

TheDarkStorm

Thanks Dark Sub plant has a very Kangas MM look about it they tend to throw out bottom branches and go up early on then the center grows up.Were other sat lines go up and as they grow shoot out branches.

I get what you mean hempy....those mullums seem to branch out in a odd way...sort of like they been monster cropped or had multiple toppings, but without even using those methods.
The old mother sativa from what I seen seemed to do it too..but start throwing them from the floor underground..from all around the main trunk....quite odd behaviour.
Anyways happy 420 mate...happy 420 to all

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I get what you mean hempy....those mullums seem to branch out in a odd way...sort of like they been monster cropped or had multiple toppings, but without even using those methods.
The old mother sativa from what I seen seemed to do it too..but start throwing them from the floor underground..from all around the main trunk....quite odd behaviour.
Anyways happy 420 mate...happy 420 to all

The odd branching starts when they are put into flower or its time to start to flower in veg they grow normal .

spitz

MM x Thai78

Day 103 sex unknown

Slowest plant I have ever grown and 3rd bean from the pack I've popped. Eventually had to crack this one open with my teeth... Previous 2 attempts yielded unspectacular males. I'm beginning to see trichs forming on fans... some issues with feeding in the beginning but kelp foliar has really helped out.

filedata/fetch?filedataid=2040416
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

filedata/fetch?filedataid=2040417
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

20210425_171201.jpg

​​​​​​​
20210425_171000.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
But sure, your Thia that was made from three little imported seeds will ”save” Thailand… you’re just so full of yourself and I think it’s evident that the reason you won’t share any of your seeds is due to you’re so afraid people will call it for what it is, not what you’ve been trying to make it out as. … ”sinister people make sinister weed…” your seeds are tainted by your vibe!

great post. says it all.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
The sad part to your post is Donald and Stocktont like it you lot really need to give this a rest.

Preserving genetics is important.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
The sad part to your post is Donald and Stocktont like it you lot really need to give this a rest.

Preserving genetics is important.

huh ,, i like friends posts all the time ,
why is it sad ?? i liked the one above it too ,

oh because he posted something you don't agree with right?

so don't look , certainly don't comment , that's the reason there are posts like that ,
because it plainly gets under your skin , so folks do it for that reason ...
stop reacting and those posts will lessen ...

some would argue that 1 to 1 matings are not preserving much ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
You guys are being childish Donald all you do is flame and troll me why is it so important for you few to put me down honestly how dose any of this better the site.

This type of crap only makes you lot look like foolish.

TheDarkStorm

The plants wont ever be tainted an they belong to no one...they end up going were there ment to be....im sure if they've chose hempy as their keeper theyve done so for a reason....there still around aint they even all these years later...so I would say they've done pretty well.

Latest posts

Latest posts