What's new

Bush Weed Seeds

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Honestly I thought you wouldn’t share it because of some promise to the person who gave it to you? I can get that. Shit...
the reason you won’t share it is carrot and stick. I got this but you can’t have it. Sigh.. I have been reading the boards a LONG time. I am really glad to be here and don’t want to piss anyone off but I said it.
I love cannabis and people who love cannabis should all get along. I dislike this silly drama, I should be getting the mm x Thai78 in the next few days and I will document it here.
Hope I didn’t piss anyone off. Peace

p.s. All the haze sharing makes this place to be!
this place has the best community! I plan on making as many seedsman O. Haze crosses as I can and share with anyone. Peace

Why would i share my genetics with people that troll me and cause me drama ?.

I share with people i consider friends and allow them to share and pass genetics on to people i don't even know.

The guy i got this Thai from was asked and he gave the okay for Nevil to get it but Nevil could only sell hybrids of it Nevil got it with Conditions and he honored it.

My Thai x MM was not past out by Nevil i did consider for the record to make my own version and pass it out for free but after the responses and treatment i get by set people in this forum not chance in hell now.

Sub24ox7

Lol
dude people will get it that you don’t like if you give it out yes... but so will everyone else....
it’s that simple
share and share alike otherwise idk it’s just all talk
evolve hempy please
even old Hippys can learn a new trick once in a while.
(by the way, old Hippys are my kind of people)

Last edited:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Lol
dude people will get it that you don’t like if you give it out yes... but so will everyone else....
it’s that simple
share and share alike otherwise idk it’s just all talk
evolve hempy please

The Thai has been shared i also want to get it back to locals in Thailand were it should be i just dont want my genetics ending up in the hands of people that don't deserve it full stop.

Why do trolls and people who think attacking me my credibility deserve any thing from me what planet you on.

Sub24ox7

Ok.. no evolution, just going to keep pulling out the carrot and stick.. this is the last time I bring it up. Just saying your power trip with the Thai is old hat.
Would’ve should’ve lol you won’t share it because then you won’t have something to lord over EVERYONE.
Drops mike... runs.., truth

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Ok.. no evolution, just going to keep pulling out the carrot and stick.. this is the last time I bring it up. Just saying your power trip with the Thai is old hat.
Would’ve should’ve lol you won’t share it because then you won’t have something to lord over EVERYONE.
Drops mike... runs.., truth

What carrot and stick what are you on about Sub can you please tell me why you n others some how feel i am obligated to give or share something i have to any one ?.

Why would i share genetics with people i would not give the time of day to in real life or even on a forum or more importantly them me.

You guys need to climb down off this online power trip your on.

Respect is earned.

Sub24ox7

I’m not trying to troll you honestly. But if you shared the precious or at least it crossed to something it would shut EVERYONE up.
I’m sure I would give you the time of day in real life too! I don’t want do this, I shouldn’t have said anything. I just don’t understand the logic of I don’t like some people so I won’t share with anyone because then those people I don’t like will get it wah.
this is played out..
either share or dont

Sub24ox7

Honestly, I don’t want to banter with you as your someone in the canna community and probably share MANY interests with me. I would rather us all band together. Sorry

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I’m not trying to troll you honestly. But if you shared the precious or at least it crossed to something it would shut EVERYONE up.
I’m sure I would give you the time of day in real life too! I don’t want do this, I shouldn’t have said anything. I just don’t understand the logic of I don’t like some people so I won’t share with anyone because then those people I don’t like will get it wah.
this is played out..
either share or dont

Sub there is history with me n a few they burnt any bridges that could of had with me long ago you i will give you the benefit of doubt as you clearly don't know the history.

Lets start a fresh you did a real good job on the NHMM how did it smoke and how long did she take to flower real interested to hear your experience with the line.

Sub24ox7

I honestly only popped 3 nh21xmm 1 male that looked weirdly VERY Thai and 2 females with one being short with the lowest branches shooting out most(mm trait? Guessing so as I have seen this same structure pop out of the other mm crosses from bushy.) the two females had basically the same terpene profile. Mentholated tea and maybe some orange and spice was not loud smelling and honestly the Neville haze phenos trichomes were EXTREMELY small and did not get much larger.
the mm pheno was better but put out bananas right as the trichomes were maturing. You need to grow the pack to find what your looking for I’m sure. The mm x oss was also all over the place, f2s for sure. Basically your paying for access to the genetics but they are not worked/selected but.. f2s are always diverse. Again I have only popped 3 of the nh21mm I have popped all the Mmoss now. There were some late bananas in the mmoss too. I found one in the mm x oss I liked.
I’m waiting to see if I receive some nh21xmm from another source and then run the remaining bushy seeds along the other.
I eat soooo much oil (gram and a half a day) for medical reasons that I don’t get high anymore from smoking etc.. sigh
but.. the oil from the tropical plants does my chemistry right. I like spicy weed or any up up weed.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Sub there is history with me n a few they burnt any bridges that could of had with me long ago you i will give you the benefit of doubt as you clearly don't know the history.

Lets start a fresh you did a real good job on the NHMM how did it smoke and how long did she take to flower real interested to hear your experience with the line.

you should go back on that thread at mns about thai sometime hempy and see how you treated people ,
with no moderation you acted like a spoiled child man ,
i was very tolerant over and over with someone who was plainly childish in their responses ,
i did note you even went and deleted a bunch of your responses because they must have sounded bad to even you ,

you were treated how you behaved man ,
and you continually argued the point over things where you were wrong ,
heels in the sand like an ignoramus , unwilling to learn and unwilling to admit any wrong doing ,

i have noticed since we force you to behave here that you are a lot better than u were ,
but you have to accept the reason some folks got their backs up is due to your behaviour man ...

worrying someone you dont like would grow some seed you made is just a shit excuse not to share it man ,
thats bloody pathetic in fact ,
i have shared seed with people i didnt even know , i paid thousands of dollars sending seed all over the world to people i had never met ,
or i barely knew ,
because thats what its like being in a sharing and giving community like we are sposed to be in ,
we lead by example and show others how one can behave.
Not this" i have something great and none of you guys are every going to get it" bullshit ,
thats just downright mean ,
as mentioned if you bothered to share folks may see you in a totally different light ....

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I honestly only popped 3 nh21xmm 1 male that looked weirdly VERY Thai and 2 females with one being short with the lowest branches shooting out most(mm trait? Guessing so as I have seen this same structure pop out of the other mm crosses from bushy.) the two females had basically the same terpene profile. Mentholated tea and maybe some orange and spice was not loud smelling and honestly the Neville haze phenos trichomes were EXTREMELY small and did not get much larger.
the mm pheno was better but put out bananas right as the trichomes were maturing. You need to grow the pack to find what your looking for I’m sure. The mm x oss was also all over the place, f2s for sure. Basically your paying for access to the genetics but they are not worked/selected but.. f2s are always diverse. Again I have only popped 3 of the nh21mm I have popped all the Mmoss now. There were some late bananas in the mmoss too. I found one in the mm x oss I liked.
I’m waiting to see if I receive some nh21xmm from another source and then run the remaining bushy seeds along the other.
I eat soooo much oil (gram and a half a day) for medical reasons that I don’t get high anymore from smoking etc.. sigh
but.. the oil from the tropical plants does my chemistry right. I like spicy weed or any up up weed.

Sub lowest branches shooting out sounds like the MM odd about the herme trait as i never had Nevil tell me that or did Kanga ever bring that up.I know Kanga posted many times saying his plants dont herm if they did he cull them.

I know i have never seen NH show any .

I know in some pure sativas you can find 3 sexes at sexing male / female / hermaphrodites but once you cull the hermaphrodites males stay males and female stays female till harvest. That has been my experiences with some sativas.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
you should go back on that thread at mns about thai sometime hempy and see how you treated people ,
with no moderation you acted like a spoiled child man ,
i was very tolerant over and over with someone who was plainly childish in their responses ,
i did note you even went and deleted a bunch of your responses because they must have sounded bad to even you ,

you were treated how you behaved man ,
and you continually argued the point over things where you were wrong ,
heels in the sand like an ignoramus , unwilling to learn and unwilling to admit any wrong doing ,

i have noticed since we force you to behave here that you are a lot better than u were ,
but you have to accept the reason some folks got their backs up is due to your behaviour man ...

worrying someone you dont like would grow some seed you made is just a shit excuse not to share it man ,
thats bloody pathetic in fact ,
i have shared seed with people i didnt even know , i paid thousands of dollars sending seed all over the world to people i had never met ,
or i barely knew ,
because thats what its like being in a sharing and giving community like we are sposed to be in ,
we lead by example and show others how one can behave.
Not this" i have something great and none of you guys are every going to get it" bullshit ,
thats just downright mean ,
as mentioned if you bothered to share folks may see you in a totally different light ....

Your acting like a child Donald you can't justify trolling or bullying of any member stupid to even try keep it on topic.

Mimpi Manis

I am not familiar with the origins of all the bad blood in this thread. But in my experience, my reading of most of the post's attributed to Donald Mallard indicate he's shown nothing but restraint for most part. Good humour on many occasions more than not. I can also vouch for his cannabis community minded efforts relating to the sending of seeds to any number of people. In my case, sending twice when the first lot went missing. Cost me zip. He insisted. Not just talking about hay either... top notch strains. My view is that when it comes down to it, actions always speak louder than words. IMHO, Donald, until I see or experience anything to the contrary, is a gentleman of the first order. On occasion you demonstrate you have the chops for it also Hempy.

IC Mag is generally, in my experience (thus far) the place where that good old cannabis generosity, knowledge sharing and largesse shines. Be nice if we could for most part keep it that way. There's enough shit happening in the world already. For many of us fellow travellers, cannabis shines a light through the crack in the door. Not everyone is out to nail you Hempy... or Nevil. Its OK to disagree. Life and memories are complicated. Perhaps we all might help make that crack of light through the door just a wee bit bigger? May the merry God of Sativa shower knowledge and blessings on all.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Mentholated tea and maybe some orange and spice was not loud smelling and honestly the Neville haze phenos trichomes were EXTREMELY small and did not get much larger.
the mm pheno was better but put out bananas right as the trichomes were maturing.

thats what I keep hearing about this MMNH.. eucalyptus tea and no incense. mild terps. nice smoke. but very very far from ultimate keeper. all reports of MMNH are like this.

Stocktont

Veteran
The Thai has been shared i also want to get it back to locals in Thailand were it should be i just dont want my genetics ending up in the hands of people that don't deserve it full stop.

Why do trolls and people who think attacking me my credibility deserve any thing from me what planet you on.

Dude, you’re just too much, getting it back to ”locals” in Thailand. LOL. I couldn’t give less of a fuck about your ”Thia” and I bet you ”London to a brick” (to quote Nevil) that 99.99999987% of the ”locals” in Thailand wouldn’t either. You don’t even know what region to send it to. But sure, your Thia that was made from three little imported seeds will ”save” Thailand… you’re just so full of yourself and I think it’s evident that the reason you won’t share any of your seeds is due to you’re so afraid people will call it for what it is, not what you’ve been trying to make it out as. … ”sinister people make sinister weed…” your seeds are tainted by your vibe!

Last edited:

Breadwizard

On the NH21xMM, I have a cutting that was selected from bushy's seed passed from a local grower. I will agree that there's minimal terps, on this cut at least, smells kinda like opening a pack of newport menthols, tobacco, earth, and a bit of a menthol/eucalyptus undercurrent. Small trics, but more resin than the MMxThai78 selection I've had. There certainly was a power in the high though, strong head high but with a bit of confusion and lost thoughts.

GoatCheese

Veteran
Dude, you’re just too much, getting it back to ”locals” in Thailand. LOL. I couldn’t give less of a fuck about your ”Thia” and I bet you ”London to a brick” (to quote Nevil) that 99.99999987% of the ”locals” in Thailand wouldn’t either. You don’t even know what region to send it to. But sure, your Thia that was made from three little imported seeds will ”save” Thailand… you’re just so full of yourself and I think it’s evident that the reason you won’t share any of your seeds is due to you’re so afraid people will call it for what it is, not what you’ve been trying to make it out as. … ”sinister people make sinister weed…” your seeds are tainted by your vibe!

Do you really think 99% of Thai people grow weed? Prolly not.

It’s funny how people bitch about how modern genetics are polluting landraces and traditional cultivars but when someone would like to return oldschool genetics to where it came from you mock them. LOL :chin:

When mocking others it’s not wise to make yourself look dumb. Let’s aim higher when we’re ridiculing others, how about it boys.:biggrin:

romanoweed

when im saying most modern findings in SE Asian i didnt like, then i always stated it as Opinion. I think. I tried . Just that im not guilty. haha,

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
On the NH21xMM, I have a cutting that was selected from bushy's seed passed from a local grower. I will agree that there's minimal terps, on this cut at least, smells kinda like opening a pack of newport menthols, tobacco, earth, and a bit of a menthol/eucalyptus undercurrent. Small trics, but more resin than the MMxThai78 selection I've had. There certainly was a power in the high though, strong head high but with a bit of confusion and lost thoughts.

Hi Breadwizard did yours show any intersex- male flowers at any point threw flower.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer

Stocktont your a very angry uptight little man and a prime example of why i don't want to share with people i don't know online.

I was gifted this Thai almost 20 years ago and i did my part to preserve it. The seed came from imported Thai stick in 1978 like it or not it was the best of all the Thai Nevil tried and that included seed collected with in Thailand over many years by a Gentleman who lived there and now has past away.

You be lucky to smoke something of this Quality.

Latest posts

Latest posts