What's new

Bush Weed Seeds

HAZENACIOUS

Those are some gorgeous looking buds/calyxes Hazenacious,hope I can find something similar in the f2's.

Hi Jayded,
I don't see why not, as long as you got something with NH in it, but I would cull all hermies like the plague. My F1s never hermied, and rumor has it that bushweed's stock may have been adulterated.

NH21XMM

picture.php

Last edited:

TheDarkStorm

Hi Regseeds and Robot,

My seed came from Nevil around 8-9 years ago. NH21XMM(long budding).
I heard OJD has something he's working on but as much as I'd hate to say it bushweed is probably the most direct source available right now since Nevs Gone and Kanga lost his stock. Sometimes you have to just take what you can get. For what it's worth Nevil considered Bushweed a friend and always spoke well of him.

Pictured above is my cross of an original seedbank 5hz hybrid, crossed to a NH21MM male.
Below is some bud from a pure F1 NH21MM female
View ImageView ImageView Image

Not really the place...but wat ojd has come directly from nevil too...ther f1's only difference between ojds stock an bushys is that ojd has some of nevils final work he did on his own..as well as some of the stuff with kanga...things like the outback haze an the next generation Neville's haze an the nhx thai82(aka swiss thai) wer redone later alone by nevil. Just thought id put that out ther.

regseeds

I'd hate to say it bushweed is probably the most direct source available right now since Nevs Gone and Kanga lost his stock. Sometimes you have to just take what you can get. For what it's worth Nevil considered Bushweed a friend and always spoke well of him.

True

Last edited:

Tomasson

Hmm .. I think this is a very cool offer. I think this way you can get a really cool haze of incense. But to be honest I never liked something like that. It seems to me that there is no thing that stinks worse than incense .. I somehow burned CBD and it smelled several times better. I do not know what this is connected with, but it is true.

LostTribe

Premium user
Hmm .. I think this is a very cool offer. I think this way you can get a really cool haze of incense. But to be honest I never liked something like that. It seems to me that there is no thing that stinks worse than incense .. I somehow burned CBD and it smelled several times better. I do not know what this is connected with, but it is true.

Well that's just like, your opinion man....

Welcome to ICMAG! Let me help get you started out heres the way to the CBD forum!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65841

Best!
LT

Wallynoland

ICMag Donor
to anyone: whats the Floweringtime of Thai78 x Mullum? It says 14 to 16 Weeks. True?

Hi Romanoweed,

The Gypsy Thai 78 x MM, depends what MM was used in the cross, one was about a 2weeks to month shorter than the other.

The two lines Nevil was working with are called MMA and MMB the latter being the shorter flowering time at around the 14 week mark.

Some of the MM's I've seen have been in flower for 6 months with no signs of stopping and just Revegetated. (Outside in the Tropics)

Depending on the growing conditions and the phenotypic expression id say 14 to 20+ weeks.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
thats weird those plants would flower that long in the tropics wallynoland,
they should be like most other sativas ,
its rare for them to go any longer than 16 weeks , assuming they are planted at the right time of year , ie as the days are get shorter ...

Wallynoland

ICMag Donor
thats weird those plants would flower that long in the tropics wallynoland,
they should be like most other sativas ,
its rare for them to go any longer than 16 weeks , assuming they are planted at the right time of year , ie as the days are get shorter ...

Hi Donald,

I had one plant out of 20 females all planted out as seedlings first week in March all harvested end July to early August the last plant just kept growing gave it the chop end of September still not ready what was left reveged as one would expect.

Not your typical sativa as one would and should expect. I have seen the odd plant like this before from SEasian strains.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
ahh just one difficult/stubborn one , thats ok , at least the others behaved themselves ,
the rest sounds pretty normal for tropical growing ,

it would have surprised me if there were too many doing that,

maybe the solstice disrupted its time clock or something ...

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
nice knowing ya still rockin’ DM........some beautiful flowers for sure......

best in 2021 amigo......

aka barefoot
ganj on...

Mullumbiby Madness x Neville's Haze

Mullumbiby Madness x Neville's Haze

MMxNH- She is potent, very cerebral with a little heaviness. Smells of menthol, tea, herbs.

Attachments

• 20201216_175847.jpg
    20201216_175847.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 20201216_175948.jpg
    20201216_175948.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 27

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
looks good UF. no incense? I hear you on heaviness. it seems like instant trait of this cross..

Thanks MAHA, no incense unfortunately but it does have a great smell!

Hey TDS, appreciate that. I'm sorry I was just given them as MMxNH without any more info.

Sub24ox7

Oaxaca space shuttle
I popped six and found 3 males and 3 females. Haven’t flowered them out yet. Potting cuts now.
picture.php

Sub24ox7

One of the females flower structure looks like it’s going to be extremely small and delicate. Might keep one just to see what happens. Definitely not a commercial cut this one. It was starting to string of pearl with calyxs this small.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts