What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bundy's Hard Rock Outdoor Grow.

looking great bundy!. keep up the good work.. what blooming ferts will you be using?

Thanks guys, yeah Joe i will be using mostly Natures Own Super Bloom bat shit and a odd solution of worm juice consisting of fruit. I have flushed out my worm farm, added more coco to it then have cut up bananas, pears, watermelon, mango's, apples, threw it all in and wait a few days then put 2 litres of water threw to the bottom tub. I repeat the process every 2 days then drain it into a 10 litre bucket threw cheese cloth and dilute it down with rain water at 250 mil to each 25 litre drum mate. I don't have to do this but i believe the worm juice keeps things healthy. Hope this helps answering your question.

BUNDY....:tiphat:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Really nice:

picture.php

P :smoke:

Thanks guys. just a few pics from today, all is good, the babies in bed 6 are now over 7 foot and are looking good, watering has been 400 litres a week but enjoying the exercise. Bed 1, 2 and 3 are doing well, bed 4 and 5 have been dropping some leaves but overall they are cracking along just nicely. I am glad that the plants won't get to 20 foot as i think we will be busy enough with what we got. Thanks guys and enjoy the pics.

BUNDY......:tiphat:

bushweed

Veteran
Hi mate, going great guns, amzing to see the brown flora and then the super green ganja. This one looks very hazey indeed, and has the tell tale look of the Oaxacan x OMS /Shit - I call it Mexi Thai Skunk - lots of branching & thinnish leaves, the flowers from which will start to smell like Mangoes...
picture.php

That's if you thought it was a CC - the mother got both Oaxacan pollen and MMWW. Fuck it could be a blue Mango IDK!!

Nice hedgerow
picture.php

:gday:

Thanks Bushy, yeah the top pic is now i believe the Blue Mango, even when picking off some of the yellowing leaves, it was smelling like lemons hey, very nice aroma, very fine fingered leaves, i have some very nice cloudcatchers out there, i am glad i am not getting 20 foota's mate thats for sure, but if i had big deep beds and more room, i have no doubt they would get to that size, very nice plants mate, thanks. And i havent seen a male yet out of all the seeds i have planted. There is one CC there also mate that is very thick and chunky, completely different to its sisters hey.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Good one mate, we'll see what interesting new stuff we can come up with for next season eh?:dance013:

G-netix Seeds will have a little something spesh for you, bundy and Kanga to play with next season as well ;) shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Good one mate, we'll see what interesting new stuff we can come up with for next season eh?:dance013:

Yeah mate should be good, i will be putting in some Blue Mango's again this season coming, but if there is something else you guys come up with that may be different, be honoured to chuck a few in thats for true.:)

BUNDY......:blowbubbles:

looking good, those beds seem to be working, i might try them on my next grow if the soil isn't good

Yeah mate no probs so far, having a ball here atm.:)

Ok guys went out bush this morning and things are comin along nicely. 500 litres of water today to start them off, and we have been making some nice hash out of the leaf over the last 2 weeks. Have a few pics of the beds, heres bed 1.

:)

Bed 2 that was attacked by vermon has bounced back nice.

Bed 3 a very delicate Cloudcatcher.

NOW bed 4, we have a very chunky Cloudcatcher in here, different from the rest.

Bed 5 is the Blue Mango, thinned her out today.

Lastly bed 6. Our 3 babies, these are the youngest at 8 foot.

Until next time guys, enjoy the pics and happy growing to all..

BUNDY...:tiphat:

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
looks great there bundy, lovely looking ladies,
Cant wait to see head shots in a few months :D.

Goodluck with the rest of the season.

Peace.

Shizzlenator

Just awesome!
Its cool to see what can be possible with the sun :)

But when do they usally start to flower and when is your harvest time ? april may ?

greetings

G'Day all hows things, went bush this morning got a few pics, heading up nicely, got 2 plants that are just starting to but looking good.

Hey guys the Blue Mango's leaves are yellowing, i know its normal to do this, but half of the tree in a week seems to me that this is a tad extreme compared to the others, any advice anyone would be appreciated.

Heres a few pics anyway, starting from bed 1 to 6. Happy growing to all.:tiphat:

:gday:

bushweed

Veteran
Hi mate, Old Mother sat was famous for losing most of her leaves when flowering, and Sk 1 is renowned for yellowing leaves towards the end too. Other than that what could it be? Ants, lack of water, not enough rootspace. Difficult to say...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php