What's new

Bump This Thread If You're NOT High!

How about a "thump". Kinda fits the mood I'm in. Got a "test" coming up to get a better job...............Hi Ho.......Its hard when you grow but I gotta get outta where I'm at

hopelessim

Its been a long time since I have seen my Mary J. I continue to look for her but no luck. I miss her so and wish that someday we can meet again. Its been a long relationship, about 38 years now. I have no way to find her. Living on the east coast I can only hope that someday, someway we can meet again. I wish that I could hear from her as I wait by my mailbox hoping that word will come. Mary where are you.

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
I'm not high, but soon I shall fly, with a doobie in the sky. And my troubles will be nye. Would you like to try? :bump:

B

Bazarocka

UUUUmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm High, stoned, whacked out, bombed, zonkerd, smashed, inebriated I AM NOT. However I DO stay in a "Heavily Medicated" state of mind. (Only Way To Stay In Contact With Nirvana).
"Good Day Mate;

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Straight, not high...will be tonight with my last blim of afghani. Then I'll be going clean for nearly a week.....oh dear !