What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bump This Thread If You're NOT High!

YEAH BUMP@!! I wish I could be.... work tests me though. WTF. What I do at home is not your concern. BUT I grow for my disabled wife....and can't even try it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump, not I either, still hoping for another interview. The dreams are getting worse. LSD should be so good, on the other hand at least the trips were a gentle breeze and not eyeball slashing with a razor blade. The "Electric Church" congregation is getting depressed. The intense and vivid "Technicolor" is well received, just wish I could pick the dreams.

Old joke: I once dreamed I was in a pool with Christine Brinkley when I awoke suddenly. I did my best to recapture the dream as I fell asleep again but the best I could do was shooting pool with David Brinkley. Hi Ho

THC123

Veteran
pfff still bumpin

i am really starting to miss Ms MJ after 3 weeks.

I don't have real cravings , but after a long week of boring stressfull work , letting go of the stress would be nice.

I just drank a beer , but it doesn't really taste great plus it gives a dumb buzz , alcohol sucks , i'll just have water for the rest of the evening

THC123

Veteran
LOL i am becoming so impatient , jsut like a little child awaiting a christmas present.

This friday i am " clean"(hate that word) for a month.

Have been making hash , iso and when my honeybee extractor arrives BHO all the time.

But i'll begin with plain weed leaving the rest for xmas

4 more days:gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift:

can't wait to get high , it's gonna be a blast

THC123

Veteran
goddamn you , lemme ask you something , will that thin foil hat of that dog of yours help against cravings???::D

pffff i jus scrpaed all the iso hash i had off the frozen plate and put it in a tupperware container in the freezer.

Still got some on my finger and licked it off :D mmmmm

Have been smelling all my baggies that have been curing : the nederzaad 2007 , dubite's super skunk , 2 kinds of frisian , 2 kinds of ice hash , the manitoba meds oh my fucking euh satan it smells goooood i am drooling better go lay down now

THC123

Veteran
yay i did it , clean for a month

still doubting wether or not to toke up.

If i do i will vape weed. But i would rather wait till tomorrow to buy me a nice new pipe and taste the hash.

still got hash top make and if i vape now i will prolly fall asleep

armedoldhippy

Veteran
no, dammit, not for nearly a week now! only weed around sets my old heart to quivering. getting old sucks, getting old while straight REALLY sucks... of course, NOT getting any older would suck even worse:whistling:

flyfisher

Moving to the light

Moving to the light

need some info. I've been called an old fart for years and starting to feel it. Lived the 60's to the limit. Now after living the honest life for 40 years I'm at the retirement age. Havent smoked for a long time but after finding and reading this site my interest is up. My wife and I loved the weed before kids and taxes came along. Soon will retire and need to know what type we will try. What.s the difference between Sativa and Nirvana? We have ailment and the drugs we take have to many side effects and the cost is just going up. So give me some help fellows and ladies I'm trying to get my shit togather for growing and keeping the 2 of us supplied for our golden years.

Latest posts

Latest posts