What's new

Bump this thread if you're high right now 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

graybeard

Fuck...I bumped the wrong thread a while ago...I'm not getting...I'm gone...night ya'll...

That reminds me...anyone remember the race car "Color Me Gone"? Great phrase...

nemo.jpg

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Yea whats with the other thread becoming a sticky its almost this thread minus a few letters of the alphabet.. Anyhow.. S4L that is a funny ass GIF.. look at that dood though no wonder he so good at snappin ass.. he is one ugly kid, only a mug a mother could love.. peace n pufs..

sackO

wowzerZ i almost forgot to bump... :D not sure if im reposting havent been up in here for a few minutes..
bump_cats.jpg

plantagenet

BUMMMPPP! Happy holiday weekend and toke and have some fun.

You work very hard and play time is important also. WOOT!
to the beach for me with my sketch pad and here is art by Botero as he realized chubby chicks love the beach also. SO party party and oil slick watch. What a country!:tiphat:

Attachments

• fernano boteroi.bmp
    33.5 KB · Views: 16

plantagenet

62 is the new 42!

62 is the new 42!

HIGH I am 62 was 20 when I smoked for the First time

BUMP! Toking helps in your senior years. We were the original tokers really. And things are better in the legalization movement. Keep tokin' till you die ! I will! and no apologies for my stance on weed is a great med for many!

Attachments

• CIMG3684
    CIMG3684
    75.6 KB · Views: 12

graybeard

Before I forget...BUMP!

I thought dude taking the pic was a chick...still not convinced otherwise...

Ain't goin down till the sun comes up...well, really I should go crash before then...I have things to do ya know, but we'll see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts