What's new

budp0rn-RELOADED-

McLabia

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wow, can you just like, shrink me and let me live on one of those branches? Beautiful buds man.

TNJed

Absolutely loving this thread! Each strain that you're growing looks beautiful, and it's easy to tell that they have been grown with love and skill. I'm strongly considering purchasing some Querkle beans, as well as some additional TGA gear. I've been growing their Jillybean for about a year and can't get enough of it! You keep on doing what you're doing.... because you're definately doing it right!

Weedbeat

Veteran
picture.php

When I first heard the name of this strain, I just had to think of Steve....
picture.php

picture.php

:laughing: that was my first intention! really nice intro:laughing:

Dear Sir Farma,
you made a great job,the querkle has a beautiful color structure,
I like to
:smokeit:

Congratulations for the great NFL Selection! :bow:
Holy moly what a fat Mainbudzen:respect:
thanks for the awesome pictures and your trust to taste it!

Have a good day:ying:

best regards

Anandaground

Veteran
McLabia: Thankz MC! ;) At the end of the day, where would U like to live shrinked better - on those buds or in between the Labia? :D

TNJed: Many Thankz for these highly appreciated motivating wordz! :thank you: Yeah there is some certain magic in TGA stuff... Wish Ya good luck and highgrade bliss with it hoping You will share it with us soon! :)

Busto: Ciao e grazie tante! :tiphat: Viva La Cultura :jump:

WeedbeatTV: Yoyo Soulbrotha :wave:
Thankz 4 sharin´ Ya insane stuff - looking 4ward to put some Hijacks inna di soil! ;)

Can we kick it?

Blessings back and hope to catch Ya soon on da bloom :D

Querkle

outdoors with a visitor chillin´ in the sun :)

picture.php

Anandaground

Veteran
Tumble Trimmer

Tumble Trimmer

picture.php

Quite expensive, but :laughing: it fu*kin´works!

Shade leafs have to be removed and single buds cut from the stem. No gaps of stem between buds, coz the wire will mess it up by breakin´ it unlovely otherwise.

picture.php

picture.php

Tumblin´it about 10 times left and 10 right et voila:

picture.php

What would have taken at least 15 minutes, is ready here with 20 rotations in less than 1 minute! :yes:
Almost perfect trimmed buds! :dance013:

picture.php

The imo only minus with this method are these guys

picture.php

because they press quite roughly on the buds during the process.

Still I use scissors indoors for the very best results - especially for the nice top buds. But if I had a lot to trim the same day, I wouldn´t hesitate to use the trimmer. ;)
Also I am looking very optimistic 4ward to the outdoor harvest time instead of the usual vision of several long lasting nights doin´the same shit again and again... :bump:

When I 1st tried the trimmer, the 1st question was: DAMN! Why I have waited so long to get this shit? :wallbash:

frantischek

UFFSA!

The Keeper

picture.php

Biggest yielder, superbe bud structure with this danky skanky medicine smell evaporated by these well known (Jack Flash, Grüne Hessin) camphor like essential oils. :yes:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:ying: Mos Def a cross, where quality and quantity goes hand in hand! :ying:

:respect: & :thank you:

4 the Flash 2 my Friend and Creator of this Insane Cross!

evergreen

wieder mal sehr geile sorten und bilder!

da läuft einem das wasser im mund zusammen, besonders bei den leckeren purple blüten!!!

Anandaground

Veteran
Deep Purple

Deep Purple

picture.php

Genetics
: Purple Urkle X Querkle - Urkle Backcross

Growth: short Indica bushplants

Flower: hard nuggs as Querkle

Flowering Time: 7-8 Weeks

Resin Production: nice! :yes:

Yield
: low - medium (keeper 26g)

Smell: Basically similar as Querkle with some phenos, that have a noticable difference as the keeper plant, which did remind me of kinda hazelnuts mixed with the typical purple smell.

There wasn´t any plant in my case, which showed a deep purplish coloring at all, at max a light purple hue. Some phenos produced a few real male flowers (no bananas) at the start of flowering, but only in the lower part of the plant.

The smell of this pheno was very exotic kinda grapy - simply yummy, but the node spacing and the yield forced me to dismiss it.

The keeper pheno - I´ve choosen the keeper for the yield, which was OK, the nice plant structure, the special smell and even because there were no signs of male gender at all on this one.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Anandaground

Veteran
evergreen: Dankeschön :) Jo das war schon immer wieder ein geiles Gefühl, an so nem purpligen Indica Bush dranzuriechen... :D

niluola:
Thankz M8 :thank you:! Nuff Vibez on Ya way in infinity... ;) Infinity is incomplete and complete at the same time... :ying:

Alec Tricity: Danke danke danke Frau Mütz :tiphat:

Anandaground

Veteran
Apollo 11

Apollo 11

picture.php

picture.php

Genetics: Genius x Cinderella 99 - but I am not 100% sure about that, coz it´s a local cut... ;)

Growth: short plant when extended vegi not given

Flower: nice calyxes, which are not to tight on the stalk

Flowering Time: 10 Weeks

Resin Production: well yes :)

Yield
: medium 29g on this bonsai

Smell: exotic fruity with earthy undertones

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:thank you:
4 watchin´