What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

budp0rn-RELOADED-

evergreen

The Keeper

picture.php

:jump:

now thats what i call a real ORANGE BUD ;-)

very, very nice!!! strain selection is the way to go... rock on!

always love your pheno-searching... very interesting genetic variations to watch... just awesome!!!

K

Karma Genetics

lovley thread. I am taking a seat for your show.

I like how you put all the info with the Pic's, only could you also put in where the seeds came from, as i think people are going to ask you for that.

Anandaground

Veteran
Somango

Somango

picture.php

Genetics: Super Skunk x Big Skunk Korean x Jack Herer - Indica Pheno

Growth
: Indica Bonsai Styleee with strong and bushy growth... Surpreme SOG Plant! :yes:

Flower: Dense lovely Indica clusters with modest calyx formation.

Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks with this pheno

Resin Production: nice! :)

Yield
: good - I had 29g on this one - For bigger yield per plant I think a long vegi can handle this.. ;)

Smell: To say it with DeeJay´s wordz (servus:wave:) it is "not so mango"... :D
It has a basic Afghani sour smell, which when inhaled deeper goes upwards in higher fruity tones.
The cured herb has a full characteristic cannabis (as the green lollypops;)) smell with lovely mouthwatering sweet´n´sour fruity fragrances...

Absolutely lovin´ this plant, BIG UPs 2 da selectaah! :jump:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Anandaground

Veteran
Weedbeat: Thankz Bro and sing a song with me and ODB witcha magic voice... :D

Kali Kollie:
at least i can see there should be nice part of sativa in marley´s collie and yeah indicas are for hash-making, hashplants...just some westerners smoke it like herb...sativas are for herb, i prefer smokin herb...

yeah at least something and something is better than nothing... ;)
Common Bro - even only some stupid westerners as I am grow plants under artificial lights... ;)
One can make hash also from Sativas, which I will show later... was to annoying for me to manicure dem, so I fed dem 2 my hashwashmachine... :D
However man, if I am not a big fan of indoor Sativas high, doesn´t necessarily mean that I don´t like to grow some a dem... :laughing:

evergreen: Big Thankz! :thank you:

Karma Genetics
: Bom Shiva, thankz and welcome! :tiphat:
Yeah the thing is, I got the impression that not every seed co. is willingly seen here, so I just put the strain names here...

Blessings 2 da Happy Farmer from Anandaground Farma...
bye.gif

niluola: What can I say?
blush2.gif
Grazie Sensimille! :)

Tolpan: Danke danke danke! :jump:

Sideshow-Bob: Heyhey hola Compadre :tiphat:
Muchas Gracias! Good Vibez back 2 my old masta ;)... :ying:

Yonetic
:
leb.gif
Can´t wait to C Your fotze here! :bump:

Weedbeat

Veteran
to beat one`s meat

to beat one`s meat

yeah man this is music for my eyes:yoinks:
you are official pimped as: somango Jango :trampoline:
the pics are so horny,i can't believe it..i scroll the budp0rn to masturbate:wtf:LoL

thanks for the nice show Bro!
SING MI SONG :whistling:

smokesignals

Kali Kollie:

yeah at least something and something is better than nothing... ;)
Common Bro - even only some stupid westerners as I am grow plants under artificial lights... ;)
One can make hash also from Sativas, which I will show later... was to annoying for me to manicure dem, so I fed dem 2 my hashwashmachine... :D

:muahaha:hey ananda! arent you bit nervous?:wave: i was joking...im smoking indica buds too, nl for example sometime:) but not often hehe and i hope i will smoke some deep chunk someday;) did i say stupid? and of course i know that humans can make hash from sativa:bump: so common...but its my opinion that pure sativa is the best herb to smoke in the world, and you can have different opinion..isnt it right?

yeah hashmachine:headbange im looking forward to it:dance:

have good times...

p.s. i grew many indicadoms in past, and hash was much better than herb from them...in sense hash was without certain side-effects...it was more clear and friendly smoke....but im not expert by no mean...

Anandaground

Veteran
Bushmans

Bushmans

picture.php

Genetics: allegedly South Africa (Ciskei) Sativa

Growth
: Medium sized plant with a nice widely open structure.

Flower: Quite open bud-structure with dense calyxes, which do not form a tail...

Flowering Time: 7-8 Weeks

Resin Production: outstanding :woohoo:

Yield
: average - I had 24g on this one... I think it would yield better as topped bushplant with a even crown...

Smell: The smell is almost 1:1 as Afghan Delight - spicy, stinky sour afghani smell. But it´s not as intense as Afghan Delight.

I am kinda confused about the genetics, since this beauty does not look to me as a 100% Sativa at all. Also the growth is very similar to Afghan Delight. This would be mos def a great outdoor plant, I can feel that... :D

picture.php

Anandaground

Veteran
Weedbeat: Yeah gr8 Song Bro! :dance013:
Thankz fi di support and keep Ya screen clean... :laughing:

C Ya soon Amigo :tiphat:

KALIS´s Kollie:
:muahaha:hey ananda! arent you bit nervous?:wave:

Neser! :wave:
Kidding.... ;)

Yah You aight - of course...
Actually I had one of the most lovely herbs, which was mos def a Sativa - that was import weed from Africa... I got it anno 2000 in London... The smell was completely a different one in comparison to all plants and herbs I ever had. It was much more spicy and genuine hempy. The herb was seeded with completely black seeds beside the unripe white ones. I took all that looked viable with me, but no one sprouted later...
cray.gif

Also the seeds self had a completely different (spicier) flavor when eaten as the brown ones...
This import herb came firmly pressed, so therefore I think the seeds were kinda crushed...

:thank you: You and Ya kyti - enjoy da Sun! :jump:

Dr.Dank: Ya welcome M8! :tiphat:

evergreen

Genetics: allegedly South Africa (Ciskei) Sativa

I am kinda confused about the genetics, since this beauty does not look to me as a 100% Sativa at all. Also the growth is very similar to Afghan Delight. This would be mos def a great outdoor plant, I can feel that... :D

picture.php

wow!!! just outstanding growing and photography... loving your reports and pictures... you get an awesome impression of the diffrent strains...

as you stated above, bushmans is an south african sativa, much like durban poison, but i guess from another part of SA.
most important seems to me the short flowering time and trippy high of the southafricans... it is a very special sativa...

evergreen

Smell: To say it with DeeJay´s wordz (servus:wave:) it is "not so mango"... :D
It has a basic Afghani sour smell, which when inhaled deeper goes upwards in higher fruity tones.
The cured herb has a full characteristic cannabis (as the green lollypops;)) smell with lovely mouthwatering sweet´n´sour fruity fragrances...

picture.php

[/CENTER]
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

mhhh... delicious budding ;-) in regards of taste and high which one of the two do you like better, or smoke more often? AfghanD or Somango. which got the stronger stone?

KALI´s Kollie:

Neser! :wave:

:D:D:D lmao!

so one of the most lovely herbs...african brickweed..hmmmm interesting hehe...thats pity but probably the seeds were pressed too yeah...i wish you can meet similar lady once more in your life:ying:

and im also confused about ciskey highland sativa? it looks like an indica a lot, but if its quality-wise smoke then it doestn matter imo...i know it was sold by Herbaria, swiss bank...

and thank you ananda:thank you: im enjoying tha SUN and kyttiz too, it will be hazy season...do you run something out this season? i remember your blueberry outdoors yummy! it was experience just looking at it hehe...

best vibes...:blowbubbles:

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Anandaground:wave:

I' ve been looking on your pics and reports for a couple of years now, and it is only now that i can write you:bump:

Big respect, you really have a green thumb, and all the plant are awesome!!

How many years ago did you start to grow if it is not so much inquisitive ?:D

Bigup and i stay tuned in:tiphat:

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
wow the show goes on, i cant believe it. :jump:
every single post ist absolutely fan-fucking-tastic. it's really a pleasure to have such a deep insight.
ur reports are one of a kind my friend, truly unique. keep doin' ur thing! :)
greetings,randa

LoKey

have to say love all the shots, but Wow to the color range in the agent orange maroon fall color pheno you have, too bad on the sporadic budding and nutting issue

Latest posts

Latest posts