What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

budp0rn-RELOADED-

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thumbs up Ananda, whaaaaat a show :yes:
as usual, simply perfect mate...I'll lay back and enjoy your p0rn :cool:
*subscribed for sure*
:joint: :wave:

Anandaground

Veteran
Afghan Delight

Afghan Delight

picture.php

picture.php

Genetics: Afghan/Skunk x Afghani Hawaiian

Growth
: Nicely shaped medium sized plant with a nice widely open structure. Best grown as an even bushcrown - no really distinctive mainbud tendencies....

Flower: Lovely dense flowers with great calyxes forming to the end.

Flowering Time: 10 Weeks+ - Soma says "Don't pick it too early!" - That´s definitely true! Wait for the calyxes to build up the towers! ;)

Resin Production: extraordinary
woohoo.gif

Yield
: average - 25g+ per plant.

Smell: This plant stinks! Basic sour Afghani smell, which when inhaled deeper goes into a more complex liquorice cheesy fragrance.

Very similar to Bushmans in growth and in smell, but takes longer, the buds are more dens and lovelier calyxes.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

One of my all time favorites! :)

Anandaground

Veteran
Afghan Delight - Outdoors

Afghan Delight - Outdoors

picture.php

OUTDOORs

picture.php

It´s always very interesting to see how different plants grow in comparison indoors vs. outdoors.
Afghan Delight was a big SURPRISE, because it was much stronger and bigger under the sun in the open land. Probably this plant needs a big root system to show what it really is about... ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Anandaground

Veteran
anandaground do u have larger versions of these pics? some would b great wallpapers

Sure I have :) You can PM me, if Ya want dem... ;)

evergreen: Thankz! :tiphat:
Afghan Delight is still my favorite - gave me a down 2 earth nature connected rather high than a stone. Sorry, but haven´t tested Somango yet and I do not smoke often any more... ;)

KALI´s kollie:
Wondering if african brick weed is still imported these days into the UK. I guess NO, coz the (hydro) skunks takin´ over already quite a long time.
Yeah I am really confused about Bushmans. It doesn´t look like a Sativa at all... And the flowering time is more than one month shorter compared to other "pure" Sativas...
And yeah, I got my bush hedge running this year as well incl. Marleys Collie... :)

I planted this year outdoors earlier than the past seasons, coz I have mostly Indicas in da bush... :D Wanna some big bushes... ;)

:thank you: Wish Ya many many wonderful experiences this season!

šunka-maslo: Heyhey Ham-Butter :D
So You know my shit for a couple of years now? Do You know me from da hempcastle or what? :)
Nah I don´t have a green thumb - since I am pretty stubborn, especially indoors I still have to learn my lessons... ;)
I had my first plants on my balcony back in 1996, it was Big Bud and Skunk 44... :dance013:
:tiphat: Yah Man Big UP thankz for jumpin´ in!

randalika:
Thank Ya for di support and di kind words Bro! :thank you:

LoKey: Thankz Maaan :) Well sometimes the Buds are more centred, and sometimes distributed over the plant. Former I was chasing mainly the fat center colas, but now I am happy with both. :) But yes, the lower yield was another reason I dismissed this one as keeper...

ganja_hasi: Cool 2 C Ya here my old Friend & Master! :respect:
ευχαριστώ πλοίαρχος :tiphat:

WeedbeatTV: Danke Bro on da neverending Safari :dance013:, Reeeespekt back im Dreyeck! :D You should write a Book Bro! :watchplant::greenstars:

Yonetic

I think you like ´t when i speak with da words
"this Plantas are not from da Earth"

I´d like da language very much
as a fuck´n lovely Double Dutch

This my friend a da words for you..

think i will stay, to overview

:bigeye:

this colourful fly knows whats the best tasty shit around lol :bump:

KALI´s kollie:

I planted this year outdoors earlier than the past seasons, coz I have mostly Indicas in da bush... :D Wanna some big bushes... ;)

:thank you: Wish Ya many many wonderful experiences this season!

thanks ananda, my ic friend:friends: hehe im looking forward to your spectacular outdoor shots:bigeye:, i love outdoorbuds ya know...and when i look at your afghan delight outdoor:yoinks: i want to ask: no mold probs in those denzzzzzze ghani budzz??? hihi are you running those bushes in the ground, in the anandaground:D or in big big pots?

wish you sunny autumn and plentiful harvest:wave:

kali​

Anandaground

Veteran
Northern Flash Lights

Northern Flash Lights

picture.php

Genetics: Northern Lights X Jack Flash (Jaggen)

Growth
: Medium - tall plants, which has to be staked in mid flowering.

Flower: Neither fluffy, nor hard, nothing but calyxes... ;)

Flowering Time: 10+ Weeks

Resin Production: :jump:

Yield
: :jump: 50-70g / plant

I had three females and all of them were gorgeous and worth of keeping.

"Indica" Pheno

picture.php

Callin´ it "Indica", coz it was the shortest plant with the most dense growth of all + shortest flowering time and a aghani sour type of smell.

picture.php

picture.php

Pineapple pheno

picture.php

The smell of this pheno had lovely pineapple punch fragrances paired with light sour candy tones.

picture.php

picture.php

Anandaground

Veteran
Northern Flash Lights - The Keeper

Northern Flash Lights - The Keeper

The Keeper

picture.php

Biggest yielder, superbe bud structure with this danky skanky medicine smell evaporated by these well known (Jack Flash, Grüne Hessin) camphor like essential oils. :yes:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:ying: Mos Def a cross, where quality and quantity goes hand in hand! :ying:

:respect: & :thank you:

4 the Flash 2 my Friend and Creator of this Insane Cross!

H

hydroheinz

hi ananda.......

ohhhhaa......great pics.....and a wonderfull strain

there is nothing more to say............:tiphat:

salute heinz

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome Ananda:yoinks:

Respect!! Love the calixes, and they seems to be some really big yielders:)

Nice cross, and amazing pics:tiphat:

Vibes:ying:

Anandaground

Veteran
Querkle

Querkle

picture.php

When I first heard the name of this strain, I just had to think of Steve....
picture.php

picture.php

Genetics
: Purple Urkle X Space Queen

Growth: Some taller medium sized phenos with influence from SQ and some more bushy indica compact shorties.

Flower: All buds were solid as a rock!

Flowering Time: 8 Weeks

Resin Production: very satisfying!

Yield
: low (18g) - average (Keeper => 28g)
It´s advised to top the plants once and grow it into an even bushcrown. This I haven´t done, but regarding the growth pattern I sure will do that next time. A long vegi can increase yield fo´sho´...

Smell: Hard to describe, but very attractive fruity and just an exotic purple smell - exactly, what I was expecting and looking for! :)
Especially the Indica phenos need carefull longer curing to evolve the right type of smell...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The yield could be better but is OK. For Indica Plant Lovers as I am, this genetics are essentially valuable, because it´s a remarkably different much more exotic type of Purple Indica as common Afghanis...

:ying: Keeper :ying:

Anandaground

Veteran
snes: thx m8! and yeah good old school snes still rockz! :D

FIREofKALI: Heyhey good 2 see You here Bro! :tiphat:
Yeah I had to support all plants from this cross holding the flowers... ;)

Very interesting Your mid-summer-outdoor-harvest... I had some Flo´s, which I threw from inside out because of intolerable hermiing quite early in spring-summer - without putting them into dark. It grew kinda OK first and then became kinda fucked up - revegging and partially moldy... :D will make hash out of this shit... ;)

picture.php

Blessings :thank you:

hydroheinz: Dankschöö nä :wave:

kingdome: I hope so... thx ;)

šunka-máslo: Merci beaucoup mon Frere vert :D

Vibez en retour :ying:

Bronko: Danke Oida! :wave: Cool bist ja au da - sieht man eigentlich ma was von dir? ;)
Haust ney ins Sackerl und imma schön dei KääsKrainer aufässe nä.... :D

Latest posts

Latest posts