What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BUDDER MAKING MADE PUBLIC

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Lala said:
Well momma didnt raise no fool, Im continuing the debate with my peers who'll listen to me.

ghost46.jpeg

G

hahahaha, I am wondering when the Humourous Sarcasm Guru thingy is gonna show up under your name, Verite.

G

And he's still posting, I just saw he posted again...... :wave:

Edit: my log says last post by Lala @ 7:12 pm......
Lala, your posts aren't visible to anyone but yourself......

Last edited:
G

Hey Bram
I was thinking, sometimes (after a few crops) I have enough crystal under my drying area to make a cap (3.5 - 4 g.) of budder from (1 rinse with ISO).
It usually takes about 7 grams of crystal to get a cap of budder (50% return), and the budder usually ends up a tiny bit darker than 'bud' budder, and isn't translucent like it either (has a bit of stretch), but tastes OK and has some serious kick.

So I took some of this and mixed it with some average quality budder, BAM, stronger budder.
I call it 'budder helper'. Add some primo dry sift wash to your oil......

Too much though and you might as well smoke the crystal rinse straight, but it's not as nice, doesn't have the same taste and smell, but the high is a bit different, and I like the mix (2 kinders).

peace - tug

Last edited:
G

I always found oil made from primo kif to be way better and I didn't notice any difference in taste, just purity. Are you letting your solution go over 80*f during evap? As for the darker colour, I would put that down to the kif being 'aged'. I have found my budder starts to be a bit darker once it hits about the 2 week age.

Last edited:
G

Bram said:
I always found oil made from primo kif to be way better and I didn't notice any difference in taste, just purity. Are you letting your solution go over 80*f during evap? As for the darker colour, I would put that down to the kif being 'aged'. I have found my budder starts to be a bit darker once it hits about the 2 week age.

You could be right about the 'aged' part, but I cooked these at over 80* F, and they're almost clear......

Btw, I am 'Officially' coining the term 'partially hydrogenated honey oil'.

It's my term for budder, and will be used in the future by enterprising individuals to market the most potent MJ smoking material invented, honey oil, budder, bho, qwiso, hippie-crack, etc..

Last edited:
G

I think that when you go over 80*f it is getting warm enough to start evaporating off the turpentenes. I usullay evap on something cool enough that you can leave your hand on it for any period of time. I have found it to leave more turpenes this way, and have less of that 'narcotic' taste. I haven't found heat to be much of a factor in making the oil dark until you get to about 110*f - 115*f; as well as I have found that buddering up the oil makes it much lighter in colour then the original oil.

Last edited:

wikidcalibudgrl

:biglaugh: ..the 'Hippie-crack' term is funny to me,, I've always known hippie-crack to be laughing gas....ie: whippets :tongue: ...anyways

Well, i didn't like how the thread started( Just cause i, and prolly a lot of other IC'ers never were at CW, and never got to see it in the first place.. so all the refrences to it over there- and now that it AINT there anymore- kinda seemed ..well dumb..no offence :wink: which BTW is what some of the other 'Nay-sayers' were tryin to get at in the first page or two...i think LOL :yoinks: ) but once the info was out there, it's very interesting indeed.. great info for sure.... great job 'buddering' up the goofs too... lmao
and hey... I'd Like to buy the world some Budder, an CHILL with it awhile.. :joint:

Last edited:
G

Ya,

Ya,

until you get smacked by a giant of a hippie, better stay with crack. Its less painful that way :bat:

Last edited:
G

hey lala what part of 'we can't see your posts' are you having difficulty with?

I hope you're not wasting your time with some elaborate posts because it ain't happening, do yourself a favor and get a new handle -> then come play

G

C-Ray, what R U doing up at this hour?

These are the starts of MY hippie-smack, put 'em outside in a month, and when they are done I'll milk 'em and smear it on rolling papers.
Then I have a few VERY relaxing doobies, even from the temperate weather of BC Canada, where I live.

I learned this from a 50 something woman I know, she knows a lot about gardening (I am a little younger).
Here's one
In summer when in full growth, take a branch of Chamomile and a branch of Lavender from your garden, and boil them both into a tea, this tea will be VERY relaxing, even sedative like if you use enough.

Last edited:
G

btw when I said hippie-smack, well that's what I call really good hippie-crack, the good shit ...when I think of hippie-crack I think of mediocre homemade green kif I used to get, they called it hippie-crack..that was a few years ago so maybe it's irrelevant?