What's new

Budbunkers SOG journey - Ebb n Flow Tables - 8000w

BudBunker

there is not much i can do about it, i have limited space areas to grow in. im not going to go out and buy a 600w light cuz my 1000w might be oversized foor the floorspace. if i had a choice, all my tables would be in one room and i would use a 1000w over each 4x4 area. But since i had a extra light, and extra 2x3' table, figured what the hell. was hard for me to believe i yeilded a pound off of 6 square feet of grow space, when i normally do that in 16 square feet. same thing goues for my 3x6 trays. again, limited by floor space. a single 1000w light is not going to do too well over a 6x3' area. hence a 1000w per 3x3 area.
im searching for a new house with a huge open basement.

_Dude

BB, space limitations are what they are, so you do what you have to obviously. But diminishing returns kick in after a certain point and I think you're there.

Have you considered adding a second story? If you keep your gals short, you can fit two stories into a standard room. Well, depending on your setup. If you use Ebb & Flow you'd have to put your res downstairs, and I don't even know if you have a downstairs. Good luck with it. :)

BudBunker

also if i could pull the same amount per plant in my 2x3 grow, which yeilded 1oz shy of 1 lb, in the 4x4, I would yeild almost 3 lbs per 1000w. i had 26 plants in the 2x3 table, mixed strains too. so i averaged about 16 grams per plant. the blueberrys yeilded almost 1oz each. if i could get average 20 grams per plant with a 100% blueberry grow, in a 4x4 with 70 plants, the same 4.3 plant per sq ft. thats just over 3 lbs per 1000w 4x4 table.

I have not done this yet, and this harvest now isnt the same plant-square foot ratio. it was, but i vegged too long, and freed up 3000w of new flowering space mid flower, so they got spread out. this will hurt my watt-yeild ratio, but increase my overall yeild dramatically.

BudBunker

the space thats so limited is my basement. i have a 6 foot vertical resctriction so its very very tight downstairs. no 2nd level. im thinking about building dual 3 sided vertical shelves in my dual 3x6 tray area. with the same lights i could have over 40 square feet of grow area with that setup.

S

SicKSKills

BB is looking great, appears to be the pheno we are all looking for.

Mites suck...floramite is a preferred solution over avid but if you have the mendo supermite they are resistant to both pesticides because people dont change their game up often enough. best of luck on your eradication.

BudBunker

How much ya figure one table setup cost ya?

well my shop owner sells me a 4x4 for $100, pump is $10, fittings are $5. I use a 45 gallon tote from walmart for $15. Also wood for the table is maybe $10, and a timer $10, which can run miltiple reseviors. So $150 total per table. If you opt for the matching low profile res, add another $100 in place of the tote.

You have many options for media and plant numbers so cost of netpots, and hydroton, which is what I use could vary. Id figure about $50-75 per tray at 36-50 per tray in 6" pots

Even if you got fancy i think a 4x4 table complete is around $200-$250.

BudBunker

Day 70 sog harvest AK47 and Headband

Day 70 sog harvest AK47 and Headband

well here we go, this took forever to cut down. There is AK47, headband, and ATF from the other day.

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

Some dried blackberry

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
great harvest and huge colas man.:eek::yes:
and have a nice 2010..i bet you do with all that buds.:gift:

Merfolk

Well done BB, nice buds!

Quick question about your frame for your tables, those 1x1s? how did you assemble it to hold that much weight during feed time?

BudBunker

Well done BB, nice buds!

Quick question about your frame for your tables, those 1x1s? how did you assemble it to hold that much weight during feed time?

i just built a square with the wood and added legs. next run im adding an extra support to the legs to make a triangle, just in case. They are 2x2.

BudBunker

first plant was dried and weighed of the ak47. 25 grams. Next time im trying for 30. Should still be over 1.5 lb.