What's new

Budbunkers SOG journey - Ebb n Flow Tables - 8000w

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NICE! .... the blackberry is a for sure knock you on your ass strain...

good job growing... so you like the DM gold huh? DM Gold is the best in my opinon

BudBunker

Thx guys, as for the mites im getting avid and taking them out soon. The dutchmasters gold is my new favorite.

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
You know what I have had to use and only once was the 3 in one sapher spray,iv also used some stuff called organicide which worked kick ass also, you gotta be careful if you use the 3in1 spray cuz you gotta apply it in the evening or when your lights shut off cuz the light will cause burn

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx guys, as for the mites im getting avid and taking them out soon. The dutchmasters gold is my new favorite.

ok we agree with eachother with the dutchmasters gold, but I would like to suggest another product for your mite problem....

"FLORAMITE SC" ....

look it up. you can buy an oz of the shit on ebay for 30 bucks.... all you need is one application of the stuff along with some sort of surfactant and the mites will be GONE. an Oz is wayyyyyyy more then you will need... an oz will go a LONGGG way.

dont waste your time on the AVID. :2cents:

BudBunker

Cleaned up the old dirt flowering room, updated include 2 - 4x4 and 1 - 3x3 tables under 3k. There is a table of day 40 AK47, Headband, and DJ short Blueberry. I spread them out do to ever vegging them, this should help yeilds alot. This entire setup was cheap to build, 350$ from the shop for the 3 tables 3 pumps and fittings, plus another 50 for the reseviors, and wood. Easy 1lb every 20 day flowering room.
picture.php

View image in gallery

omenman

very nice setup..what breeder is your ak47 from and what pheno type do you have? i have 7 from seed from serous seeds/./looking to build my mother stock up for clones... also when you transplanted your 82 into your 3 by 6 tables how long did you let them veg for? did you top?

lasty what kind of wood is that? thats a very clever idea to prevent those rezs from bowing out on the edges..i would of never thought of that..i ran into the same problem i own 2 of those kind and now i know how to use them..thanks

BudBunker

Not sure the breeder of the AK47 but belive its serious seeds. It was a clone from a freinds freind. I didnt have both tables filled at the same time so there is 82 plants that are vegged about a week longer. I think it was about 2-3 weeks to get them well rooted and growing strong. No topping, just lolipopping. The wood is just 2x2 wood, the frame around the rubermaids works great.

omenman

nice .... what did you use for your rooting? is that 2 weeks veg from rooted clones or in total..i only ask as for i will be raising up a new fam of serous seeds ak and i need all the info on it... how many plants per sqr feet are you running ? and what was the veg height befor flower?

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Good job man, can't wait to see the final haul #'s. Do all strains get fed the same or do you have each one on a separate res?

BudBunker

First down was the NYCD at 63 days. Its leaves were almost black, with some red. It is very dense and indica with wide thick leaves. Not the best for my sog setup, and im taking a big loss of yeild from these. I had 20.
At day 64 the dj shorts blueberry came down. This has a very good stretch and has a very good taste and high. It also has huge fat buds with very little leaf. This is very good for my sog setup. They finished the last month of their life with 13 of these under a 1000w MH in a 3x3 tray next to hps tables. My last tray i harvested had 3 blueberrys, and they were alot smaller and they yeilded arund an oz each. Im curious to see how they average this time.
The ak47 and headband are still flowing and look like they need 10 more days. Strange because the last tray they were much more mature at 60 days, but smaller, when i harvested them.

NYCD

NYCD

AK47 and DJ Short Blueberry

AK47

The rest are all Blueberry

_Dude

That's a ton of light per table! 111 watts per square foot! You could do almost twice the space/plants under each light and still get good results, whew.

QFT. He could probably yield 50 to 100 percent more by making efficient use of his lights.

I love watts
So do I, I love 'em so much I want to use every one, not waste half of 'em. More power to you, just trying to help.

Latest posts

Latest posts