What's new

Bubba Kush

G

guest3871

Oh, i didn't even realise they weren't in the server fund? Thanks anyway.

V

vonforne

America is awake VG. You will do great! Thanks for offering these to the growers here at IC.

I picked up several of these.

K+ OFC brother!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:woohoo: Gots me a Bubba Kush S1 pack :woohoo:
:thank you: Thanks VG mate :tiphat:
Very much appreciated and I will spread these far and wide across Australia :good:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow i didnt expect them to go that quickly - thanks everybody for the support!

i have some seedlings that i'll start a thread and do a grow-along with as soon as my forum space gets sorted out...

and i have a fully vegged up bubba plant which i'll make as many seeds with as possible.... unfortunately you dont get that many seeds from the bubba cut.

cheers,

VG

p.s. also did some fem crosses with the bubba and my old sharksbreath cut which i reversed. there is a thread in test grows... if any come out well i may make some of those to list up as well.

oh man I wish you broke it up into 2 releases, one for when North Americans are out of bed! I am happy for those who got some though. peace

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks everyone for the support!

any probs gettin the bubba s1's to veg properly ?

not sure, the seedlings i have are growing pretty vigorously.

tbh i dont think the bubba cut is that slow if you

1. dont top it - use LST to get it to branch out (this is the case with any non-vigorous strain imo)
2. repot regularly - they tend to slow down pretty quickly after the roots hit the sides/bottom of the pot.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey e4ian, the pre-98 gets purple stripey leaves as it finishes.

my little subforum is up now in the seedbay private breeders section. i started a Bubba S1 grow-along thread for the seedlings i have, and anyone else who bought some seeds and takes pics in the future
https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65744

picture.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65744

fuck yea dude bubbas my shit (pre 98) and im happy to see a bubba threat !!!
grow on my brotha/sistas and love that bubbs !!!!!
heres my girl....

Attachments

• Bubba Kush.jpg
    Bubba Kush.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 17

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys and girls, ive just sent a new batch of pre-98 Bubba S1s into the bay. if all goes well they should be listed in the next couple of days.

the last batch sold out rather quickly so keep an eye out for these ones....

cheers

VG

hollywood bubba - cant wait to see this one, might be a special bubba. pretty sure its rare, i never seen it, might get popular we'll see.

picture.php

original bubba kush and a old master thats went around the sfv for a long time. just clone pics though.

picture.php

purple peyote - this one doesnt really seem like a bubba but its the frostiest best looking plant ive ever seen, absolutely insane, if you saw this thing in person you would shit. purple tint, pic does absolutely no justice. forever keeper. pass it around crazy too just to make sure it dot go no where.

picture.php

picture.php