What's new

Bubba Kush

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
does the bombthreat bubba have a more cheesy smell alongside the bubba funk?
i kept an S1 that had the same cheese terpene as UK cheese - and its probably a bit more potent too

VG

no bro, no skunky/cheese in this cut, shes a fine wine type of plant, somewhat herbal,spicy, not really sweet, or spicy as in hot peppery, more like floral sweet. tough one to describe, but a great toke.

hard indy stone

theJointedOne

Veteran
Bombthreat, imo, is straight 7up or sprite on the flavor point... High is very strong as well imo

Granted Ive only had a handful of nugs of her...but it was grown by a very good grower who knows the BT well...

I am not a fan of the Katsu, but i do enjoy the pre 98 and the BT very much...some of my faves for sure....

M

MrSterling

I didn't dig through all the pages yet, but I was thinking, if we have strains called Obama now, has anyone considered if Bubba's named after the old commander in chief? Timing seems about right, especially with his comments about not inhaling. Food for thought.

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
p98 BubbaKush....a few diff ways...either way shes a damn nice momma...I like Bubbas vid story from Fl...just cause I know old FL cats and allot of what he says about ppl is true..far as the historical view of this plant or its relatives, well thats up to the user...
the best hyb for me so far has been the BubbaOkush...very Bubba dom....was/is some serious smoke..
Wubba was perty damn good to and also seemed dom'd by the Bubs.....got some other pics and hybs can add later...enjoy them bubski's
FOE20

Attachments

• BubOGfullViewPic1v2_12-18-06.jpg
    BubOGfullViewPic1v2_12-18-06.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 31
  • BubbaKOGBubbaV2_10-9.jpg
    BubbaKOGBubbaV2_10-9.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Bubs1def2_12-27-12.jpg
    Bubs1def2_12-27-12.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 30
  • BubBuds_01-12-13.jpg
    BubBuds_01-12-13.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Bubold.jpg
    Bubold.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Bubold2.jpg
    Bubold2.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Bubold23.jpg
    Bubold23.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 26
  • BubbaVeg1_03-01-11.jpg
    BubbaVeg1_03-01-11.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 28
  • BubbaFull1.jpg
    BubbaFull1.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 26
  • BubHeads1_07-11-11.jpg
    BubHeads1_07-11-11.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 35

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bombthreat, imo, is straight 7up or sprite on the flavor point... High is very strong as well imo

Granted Ive only had a handful of nugs of her...but it was grown by a very good grower who knows the BT well...

I am not a fan of the Katsu, but i do enjoy the pre 98 and the BT very much...some of my faves for sure....

been twice with the cut, maybe a better grow will bring that 7up around. hasnt gotten there for me.

think its the better yielder as well compared to the katsu or 98.

definitly a plant im gonna keep around for a bit.

Nspecta

Veteran
been twice with the cut, maybe a better grow will bring that 7up around. hasnt gotten there for me.

think its the better yielder as well compared to the katsu or 98.

definitly a plant im gonna keep around for a bit.

I love BombThreat when she smells/tastes like 7up...just like most plants she varies tech to tech. She generally yields better, for me too, versus the Katsu or '98...but for others she yeilds less, not really sure the hows or whys about that.

An outdoor sample of BombThreat tested out at 18.8% thc and 1.8% cbd. I'd be curious to see what a well grown indoor sample would test at...not to mention the mother cut as well.

This is the first Bubba #7 I've grown indoors in years...I dig her calyx to leaf ratio in comparison to the mother cut. Can't wait to smoke her...I hope she's half as good as Randy California's BombThreat. :canabis:

BombThreat Bubba #7
attachment.php

Attachments

• BombThreatBubba.JPG
    BombThreatBubba.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 31

jayd

i loved the bubbaOkush. think ive still got a small vial with maybe 20/30 seeds left of the f2s i made. wasnt overly too keen on the taller more og pheno but loved that coffee hashy golf ball bubba pheno

bigshawn

I'm a lover of the Bubba O Kush as well, best I've grown yet been buggin a friend (Foe) for more beans really miss her...... ;)

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
took a whack of nips off the BT7 today, for upcommin run, its taken like the end of july till now to get a big momma bush for a mass cuttin. just finished a new shed with 2 1k lamps burnin over a 3 x 6 table, 5 x10 smart pots, FFOF, see how this goes.

CBF

love me some bubba kush easiy recognizable when not in a friendly state and name games are played for higher tickets... love the pics in dis thread..

nspecta... does the bomb threat bubba have og in its genes looks like some stretch...
what is the lineage on bomb threat bubba #7?

Double F

bubba is some solid stuff, alot of the guys up here run her outdoors she finishes early and retains that nice master kush funk, easy sell in a market full of green crack and blue dream..

alot of those indoor pics posted look like OG to me, but cant really tell without smelling.

King Rat

Damn, those S1s FLY off the shelf!

yeah was logged in and open the description, then i was quick at the toilette and it was AWAY! :cry:

old stories - who comes first.......

hope there will be some more bubba S1 in future verdant :smoke:

grow on everyone

KRat

Nspecta

Veteran
love me some bubba kush easiy recognizable when not in a friendly state and name games are played for higher tickets... love the pics in dis thread..

nspecta... does the bomb threat bubba have og in its genes looks like some stretch...
what is the lineage on bomb threat bubba #7?

Hey chase...VG is correct Bomb Threat is an S1 selection from the original pre-'98 Bubba Kush.

As for OG genes...I personally believe OG & Bubba are directly related...but, who knows which came first the chicken or the egg. I found one Bubba S1 (the #12) that smelled very very similar to many of the OG's I've tried...straight up Lemonheads, Pinesol, Kush. Just pure speculation though on my part. :tiphat:

Bubba Kush S1 #12
attachment.php

I'd love to see some more pics of other folks S1 Bubba cuts. :fartyparty:

Attachments

Jbonez

Veteran
After running the Katsu Bubba a few times, Im sold on the fact that she is superior to the pre98.. Yields, bag, that uber rotten fruit sweet coffee mocha smell, just a phenomenal cut imo...

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, those S1s FLY off the shelf!

yeah was logged in and open the description, then i was quick at the toilette and it was AWAY! :cry:

old stories - who comes first.......

hope there will be some more bubba S1 in future verdant :smoke:

grow on everyone

KRat

they were actually 'in stock' for a few hours this time around, the time before it was minutes - so perhaps im getting somewhere satisfying the demand lol.
there will be more to send in a month or two :tiphat:
VG

draztik

Veteran
they were actually 'in stock' for a few hours this time around, the time before it was minutes - so perhaps im getting somewhere satisfying the demand lol.
there will be more to send in a month or two :tiphat:
VG
I love Pre-98 Bubba she is so special.