VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah u used to love MTG!

---

today i got my first pollen from the bubba clone treated with CS. i feel elated... but slightly dirty :D
picture.php

done a couple of test crosses to see if the dust is viable. if so i'm gonna make a whole rake of S1's whoop!

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys, i still need to put a bubba to flower and self her with the pollen... but looking at the various buds i dusted the other day it seems that the pollen is viable.

VG

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Thank you! Im not sure what you mean by source? But ill do my best. Its pre-98 bubba, hydro, flowered at 12-13in. Semi-RDWC, Maxibloom @ +/-1tsp/gal over the course of flower. Let me know if i didn't answer ya!

- SubN

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like i have some pre 98 Bubba S1's on the way
picture.php

it's the first time ive ever tried to pollinate a whole plant - i have enough pollen in the freezer to do another one after this too!. hopefully i'll have enough to sell some on seedbay. if you want to follow the project them check the 'low wattage veg/flower cab' link in my sig

VG
picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
amaing deal on these seeds verdantgreen

respect

these should be gone in like 5 minutes?
buba s1 $30 wow man just wow

if they are there later tonight im going to buy a bunch

peace

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
many thanks ojd, yeah i thought i'd kick off at a reasonable price! already some packs sold and america is still in bed so i'm encouraged.

dr corndog, ive given seeds to the server fund in the past but these are my first offering as a private breeder... i have a few other things in the pipeline hopefully. and i plan to make more bubba seeds in the next few weeks too.

VG