What's new

Bubba Kush

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i know it has worked in the past...you make your own"CS"?

yeah i made some and am treating the bubba and another cut i have, which is starting to produce some male flowers. i guess some females are easier to reverse than others...

VG

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got her to reverse rather easy with some 30ppm CS. Started spraying 10 days before flowering was induced and this is where she is at 20 days in:) I went through a good amount of CS, soaking the plant every morning, but she is ALL male as you can see. Hope this helps!

Pre98 Bubba Kush
picture.php

O

organic_fanatic

You can make CS pretty easily. A silver coin, 9v ac adaptor, and alligator clips. VOILA

H

Homer J Pimpin

Thanks for the neg rep.......

Thanks for the neg rep.......

It really really really hurt my oh so sensitive feelings lol........Musta been cause the pic's were a little blury so I took a couple more......enjoy

picture.php

picture.php

BlueGrassToker

VD, is your fluid proven? If it hasn't reversed anything else you may want to look into STS fluid. I've heard of some having trouble with cs. STS mixed properly is pretty foolproof.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
STS is difficult to get...I dont need the min quantity they offer to buy$$$$$. CS is easy to get anywhere really I get mine from Amazon and it's cheap..

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you're not opposed to spending $30, you can get 30ppm CS online in the form of throat spray. $13-15 a bottle, 2 bottles will more than do it for ya. :2cents:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
VD, is your fluid proven? If it hasn't reversed anything else you may want to look into STS fluid. I've heard of some having trouble with cs. STS mixed properly is pretty foolproof.

ive only just started brewing it but it seems to be working on another cut. may look into buying some 30 ppm as i cant measure the strength of mine...

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
having looked at the bubba plant today, i think it IS starting to throw a few male flowers... but it hasnt turned all man like meltingPOT's example above

VG

BlueGrassToker

I think STS components might be harder to obtain outside of USA (shrug). I know I can get it real easy here in the US. You just don't want to order both components from the same vendor...doing so will require them to report your purchase to the DEA. Yes, the DEA is on to STS and knows how we make it and what we use it for. As far as expense goes...I can't imagine ever using as much as you can make from even the most minimal of chemical orders. It's uber cheap if used right away...but the chemicals do degrade over time.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
yes, pre 98 is a beauty

just ordered Afghan kush from the Tajikistan region and Hindu Kush from Pakistan's Northern region

hopefully we get a bunch of males!!!

probably the first time I ever said that

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
what brand colloidial silver on amazon..i also saw 30mg bottles there to...does it makes any difference...

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im no expert but if you buy it you need the 30 ppm stuff as the regular isnt strong enough.

im pretty certain im getting male flowers forming on the bubba now :D

VG

M

Mos Cutty

Hey everyone,
I really love this thread it's a great resource for the Bubba
enthusiast!:tiphat:

Here are a pics of my cut of Pre'98, this lady has been with me for awhile, she doesn't see many runs these day, but I still love her.:jump:
Pre98.jpg

Pre98n2.jpg

Pre98n3.jpg

Mos:dance013:

M

Mos Cutty

Here is a Pre'98 cross I'm working on called Hardcore Bubba (Pre'98 Bubba Kush x Block Head Am-Core.)

Some of you MI guys might be seeing her as a clone only really soon.
She is one week here.
DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

I'll keep you guys updated.
Mos:tiphat: