Veteran
THIS WAS MY PP. Looks like spear buds to me

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
This is one of the best strains I ever grew, so much like the pre 98 but with a little bit more kushy smell and taste.
Pre 98 bubba X Alien dog
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This actually didnt yeild as good as the pre 98 tho, which is on my all time top 3.

spunion

ANYONE- is the pre98 sweet or just coffee smell?????
Neither katsu or pre98 should have a sweet taste. I've definitely got sweet tasting bubba from dispensaries and just assumed it was bubblegum x afghan imposter. Check out praxis clones for pre98 bubba kush...healthiest clones I've ever seen in a dispensary too, but they do come in soil.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Hammer - Great shots man. You really make me wanna pop my PP beans man! Only thing holding me back is that i have pre-98 bubba. Shes lookin really good lately i should throw up a couple pics.

All i get from pre-98 is a bit of kushy chocolate coffee. I finished mine about a month after harvest and that's when the taste really started to come out for me, after about 3-4 weeks cure.

- SubN

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PP is Bubba katsu. all of the phenos i grew had coffee aroma's. imo you wont find better bubba in seed form

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Anybody know if clonedoc's bubba is a s1 of real bubba, or if its bubblegum x kush ??
Myself and everyone who smokes it absolutely loves it, and I want to possibly breed chemdog d bx3 to it..
If I did that, in an attempt of keeping strain names legit, what should I call it? Should I leave out the name bubba if the one that I have is not pre98 or katsu? Again, I hate misleading names, which is why i am concerned. maybe call it chembubblekush?

Rjstoner

Rj what up brother!!!! We need to hook up and discuss what we want to do.

yeah definatly maybey tonight when i get home from the bow club..

Anyone ever grown out bubba s1's before? still wondering what kind of things to expect from them

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You should end up with plants that are close the the mother used...So far all of the S1 I have grown where identical or very close to the mother plant

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
yeah definatly maybey tonight when i get home from the bow club..

Anyone ever grown out bubba s1's before? still wondering what kind of things to expect from them

I have grown out several packs of GHS Bubba over the last 2 years, they vary a bit, but not that much.

FWIW, I do not think they have any bubblegum in them at all, that seems to be a mix up between Apothecary and GHS marketing dept... everything about GHS Bubba Kush seems to tally with reports and pictures of the Bubba clone.

I might get my hands on the original BK clone and run it alongside out of interest. I also have run their Trainwreck and Sagarmatha's, all Fem S1's, but now have the original clone used, so will be comparing them. IIRC Chimera said that more stable lines give more predictable S1 representations, I am interested to see if you can end up with something with more vigour as the seed versions of Bubba seem to have some pretty lively phenos compared to reports of the clone.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
has anyone successfully reversed the pre 98 bubba with colloidal silver to produce pollen??

ive been spraying one for a few weeks now and it seems reluctant to produce any male flowers.

any tips?????

VG

kinger

Veteran
Im gonna hit some with sts soon,then that pollen is gonna hit my white s1,bubba,aliendog,whatever else is avaliable.

Latest posts

Latest posts