Bubba Kush, Genius, C99, BC Roadkill, Cheese, Sour D

F

flying

thank you to bring great genetics for the masses at affordable prices

best of luck in your venture

:ying:

Last edited:

Murphle

Once again, I'd like to "ECHO", thank you so much for bringing these great beans to market at a great price, especially for broke ass medical guys like me that apparently live on the wrong coast. I can't wait until they are available on seedbay. I'm dying to try em. I seem to spend alot of time on here trying to ignore the hate and whatnot. Hope it doesn't get in your way, and everybodies way of trying to make their lives better. It is already hard enough w/ the rest of the bullshit. Persevere, grow,enjoy,peace.

Z

zoolander

They all look very nice but I dig the way that Lemon grass thai looks.

man i would sure love that bubba kush. looks like the purple pheno clone thats going around the bay area too.

Hey cannacopia i see u have bubba x D.C. but do u still have regular bubba? also which would u say is better as in effect the cross or straight bubba? does it still have the purple color to it too?

also do u know bubbas lineage?

Murphy

I sent my PM in for a test grow, I'm trying for Magnum or C99. Thanks for putting the offer out for us.

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Canna, start a new thread, this one has too much crap in it, and its a shame. Just repost all the pics and strain descriptions again.

I've been eyeing your crosses all year, it would be excellent to be able to get them through Seedbay!

Hindu Killer

Veteran
The BC road kill X's sound like my cup of tea! Ive got some DCxCheese and they are just lovely...stinky ghani.....F2'ed a bunch of them. Hope to get them in.

About the nonesense.....its over, lets get on with what you started this thread for...show case your genetics!

homerdog

Will be trying out your beans soon. So many choices, so little space, where to start? BubbaxDC looks nice. know where I can find a report from someone who has grown them out? Thanks in advance

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
thread cleaned
any more shit after this point and I will take action against ANY member trying to drag this thread into the gutter

OP

Sheeba

I also got a reply from DG... pretty pumped to test grow a pack of Cannacopia's beans... WOOT!

Thanks for the chance Cannacopia your doing a great thing..

Just wondering if you have an ETA on your pure c99 f2's?

Last edited:
G

Greyskull

Aloha Cannacopia! DG has tapped me to do a test grow as well. Not sure what is in store for Greyskull but I'll do my damnedness to make you proud!

Mahalo!

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
lookn fkn AMAZIN!!! did u you ever do genius x c99 or cheese x c99 ????

those both sounds like winners :jump: