What's new

Bubba Kush, Genius, C99, BC Roadkill, Cheese, Sour D

Cannacopia

Hello fellow growers,

These are all the real deal clone only's... we've been working with these for a couple of years now and have added other to the list since.

Hope you enjoy!

Bubba Kush

Cheese

Sour Diesel

Genius

Last edited:

Cannacopia

High dlmu!

Yeah we made a bunch of seeds with these particular ones last year, and have been busy testing them out along with some others. The first seed run was using Deep Chunk pollen, but we are looking at another round soon with some original C99 pollen. Hopefully Seedbay/seedboutique will pick them up, but I haven't been able to send a message to Gypsy or DG because I don't have enough posts. I believe they order from out wholesaler, so I'm sure some will end up on SB soon.

I'll be posting more pics as things go....

Cannacopia

Last edited:
G

Very good Canna!!

Hey bro,sounds like you got some killa strains!
WELCOME and keep doing a killa job.........

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Wauw, they are perfect.. Looking forward to the genetics! What price will they be at?

Last edited:

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Wow... those are some nice looking buds and some great genetics. Would love to see some of your beans up on seedbay. You dont need 50 posts though, just contact seedbay through support@seedbay.com and they will help you.

yeah Canna nice to have you here. Good luck with everything. I would love to run some of those DC crosses. I'll keep my eyes open. peace.

cmoney_bags

Everyone say cheese!They all look outstanding,especialy the cheese.Is the roadkill a skunky smell?Whats that lemongrass thai like?

AriesXX

A good way to get the word out is to send in some of those for freebies, or offer them to testers on here so they can photograph your breeding skills :D. Those clones all look fantastic though!

Yeah if you need testers. I'll be willing to place an order just to get some of your seeds to test. If anything let us know here when they are listed.

Cannacopia

High everyone!

Thanks to all who responded- I didn't expect such a response.

It looks like I forgot to attach the C99 pic last post.

C99

I'd rather not go into pricing right now, as I don't want to come off as spamming here. When I get word back that an order has been placed, I will let you all know. I don't want this to come off a spammiing the forum, as this isn't our house and out of respect to the owners of the site I will leave that out.

I will tell you though that the reason we got into making seeds with all of these clones is that we are fed up with the idiculously high prices people around are charging for seeds from these shared community clones. Both dutch and american seedsters alike are selling seeds from these clones which were given to them, based on hype and nothing more. We'd like to see more reasonable prices across the board for such for this type of work, and hopefully our prices will encourage others to drop theirs to something more reasonable. Nobody should be paying $100+ (or even $200+) for 10 seeds. Ours will likely be around 1/3 of that.

Growers have enough to deal with: cops, rats, gouging equipment sellers, nutrient manufacturers, middlemen... the list of people trying to gouge a buck off growers seems to grow all the time. We want to give growers a break and change what little we can. We do expect our prices will cause a bit of a stink from those who feel they have alot to lose from someone 'cutting the grass'.

I guess we'll see...........

Cannacopia

Last edited:

Ulysses

Wow, great attitude Cannacopia!

I'd sure like something going on with that Genius cut you have there...

Please keep us updated.

Latest posts

Latest posts