What's new

Bubba Kush, Genius, C99, BC Roadkill, Cheese, Sour D

kathmandu

Chimera.....can you tell me a little about the BC RKS. Does it have a true skunk stench and is it indica in structure? thanks man and glad you came in here and set the shit straight.:)

Scay Beez

did somebody say thai?

did somebody say thai?

Guru said:
Would you be able to describe the Lemongrass Thai? (High, Smells, Tastes, Duration).

Bump.

How long does it take to flower? Also, what is the longest that you've let it flower for?

Thanks,

- sbz

Cannacopia

1969 and Chimera thanks to you both for speaking the truth while we were away. I'm always amazed to see people talk about things they don't know for fact.

cheifstrongleaf, yes the Magnum seeds are pretty small and quite dark in comparison to some of the others. They germinate really well still.

og bub, thanks for the negative reputation. Not sure how or why that was merited!? I'll just have to take your word that you'll stay out of this thread, the system won't let me ignore you thanks to your moderator-status.

This thread has nothing to do with you og bub, and we have nothing to do woth your business with beancounter.
Please keep your personal issues out of this thread, we're just trying to participate and would appreciate it if you would vent your personal vendettas elsewhere.

Beancounter, thanks for stopping in and trying to clear this up.

I hope you'll all consider deleting your personal business issues from your posts and taking it up in private?

Cannacopia

*I see that we have some private messages but we can't read them untill we hit 50 posts. So if you've sent us a message and and are reading this, you'll have t wait for our reply.

Last edited:

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm testing bcroadkill, very good plant 100% germ rate on 4seeds, looks big and strong...And all cannacopia tested in my box are really good...I make some f2 seedS and i use male of bubba/dc fOr breeding project...Nice seeds, nice work, "cheap" price what else?! Just grow them!

Cross made with bubba/dc mâle (blockhead X bubba/dc aka Braindead)

bestia

Really great to see such good genetics at a fair price., it's becoming a rarity. If Chimera vouches for you I will def try your beans. His older schnazelberry and C4 were some of my all time favorites.

Scay Beez

I hate to get off topic here, but what's your lemongrass thai like? High/taste/smell/flowering time. Also, what is the longest that you've let it flower for?

- sbz

Bumble Buddy

Cannacopia said:
Texas, Bumble Buddy... the roadkill X DC are not quite as skunky as the mother, but still stink a fair bit... the DC brought down the stretch an added a little more spiciness to the hybrid generation. Some of them are quite close, but not all of them are %100 as stinky as the roadkill mom. We have other BC Roadkill hybrids we've made over the past couple of years, and are in the process of combining them into one super stinking line that matches the mother...

Stay strong!
Cannacopia

Thanks for the frank reply Cannacopia and good wishes for that super stinking line!

basilfarmer

Cannacopia,

I have a lot of respect for what you are doing: offering quality seeds at incredibly reasonable prices.

do your thing Cannacopia, it is appreciated.

Last edited:
C

CrippledCrow

Hey Canna , I respect what your doing bro.....dont know you at all but what your doing bringing 35 $ packs of seeds into a world of sharks is gonna be a double edge sword for ya man . I myself dont believe ANY strain is worth more then 50 bucks and I myself wouldnt charge pass that . Your doing the med and the poor and all those who wanna whine about what your doing a good thing , maybe they will lower their prices and show some humanity for being gifted such a beautiful gift to begin with.

Rock on man and keep it real

CC

Last edited:

lovelightpower

Veteran
hey Cannacopia, good luck with your projects man.

looks like you got some good tings going down.

i bought some of your BC roadkill x DC, i was wondering if you had sampled some of this strain, and if you could tell me what the hit is like?

respect me breadbin, love up!

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cannacopia said:
I will tell you though that the reason we got into making seeds with all of these clones is that we are fed up with the idiculously high prices people around are charging for seeds from these shared community clones. Both dutch and american seedsters alike are selling seeds from these clones which were given to them, based on hype and nothing more. We'd like to see more reasonable prices across the board for such for this type of work, and hopefully our prices will encourage others to drop theirs to something more reasonable. Nobody should be paying $100+ (or even $200+) for 10 seeds. Ours will likely be around 1/3 of that.

Growers have enough to deal with: cops, rats, gouging equipment sellers, nutrient manufacturers, middlemen... the list of people trying to gouge a buck off growers seems to grow all the time. We want to give growers a break and change what little we can. We do expect our prices will cause a bit of a stink from those who feel they have alot to lose from someone 'cutting the grass'.

I guess we'll see...........

Cannacopia

:jump: God bless your endeavor.

Cannacopia

i bought some of your BC roadkill x DC, i was wondering if you had sampled some of this strain, and if you could tell me what the hit is like?

The BC Roadkill X DC is one of my faves for late in the day. The effect is heavy and a real stoney experince. The flavour is excellent a little more spicy than the pure Roadkill which is pure skunky heaven. They stretch out in the first few weeks of flower and then start to fill up with heavy trichome covered flowers that finish in about 8 weeks.

Looking forward to hearing how they go for you. Feel free to post up some pics- we'd be stoked to see how they are doing.

Be good!

Cannacopia

Latest posts

Latest posts