What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bruce banner, durban poison, mazar i sharif.

bigpeter

8 weeks in, looking good. Still finding new male bananas here and there but I've seen no sign of seeds. There are a lot of swollen calyx's that look like they have developing seeds but the ones I've pulled off have no sign of seeds so I'm going to wait another week, going to get the chop at day 63. I dont know why I'm getting male flowers appearing but I'm not so sure that these are genuine Bruce Banner seeds.. I cant remember who I bought these from but I do remember getting this package in the post, they came in a bubble wrap envelope with a smaller brown envelope inside on which was written by hand Bruce Banner, inside was a smaller baggie with 4 seeds even though I ordered 3.

Started flushing with ph'd tapwater today.

Cant comment on smells as I have a cold and cant smell anything.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bigpeter

Late last week I got notified by my landlord that I would be visited by a surveyor to see if I needed my cavity walls filled with insulation, he told me that the surveyor wouldn't need to come into the property. WRONG, he went into every room in this property and took pictures everywhere. Its a good job that I dismantled everything and cut down my plant the day before. I put it into a plastic tote and hid it in the garden. I was glad I took the precaution to do that otherwise I would've been in big trouble. It wasn't a big deal cutting it down 6 days early as you can see by the pics it looked ready.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bigpeter

picture.php

Its all trimmed and in airtight container, came in at 140 grams .. not too bad considering all the mess ups. Smoke not as strong as I expected but a nice high, gives me the munchies, and stimulates the mind, find myself talking a lot. Thanks Ivan for following and to Frosty for all the rep.

I had two unhealthy looking strain hunters feminised afgooey seeds that I put in a pot not expecting them to germinate, they both popped up and are looking very healthy. Both are showing purples, I'm going to let them get a bit bigger before I separate them. I might do a diary of them.

picture.php

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Very nice! I like that photo of that D. capensis you shared earlier, looks like the wide leaf variation. I grow carnivorous plants too and you're right, sundews are great for fungus gnat control.

G

I'm glad you got a bit of a harvest. Those two new ones..I wouldn't wait till you can't separate the roots anymore. Good luck for those too

bigpeter

Thanks Ivan, I did separate them successfully and I'm doing a diary here. If you're interested take a look. I'll be doing weekly updates.