What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bruce Banner #3

LostTribe

Premium user
I saw DarkHorse Genetics is working on a reverse of their own today on Instagram, but oddly that of Gorilla Glue #4.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQKLJ7Llr0F56ix-B_LxdTGcEHEP60SFBoymug0/?taken-by=darkhorsegenetics

"darkhorsegenetics It's all in the Adams apple.. she's a dude.. or at least we reversed her to be a dude.. Gorilla Glue #4 reversed for authorized @ggstrains fem seed coming soon 🍾 #DarkHorseGenetics #GorillaGlueFems"

They must know I've got Bruce Banner #3 covered ;-)~

At a man_13!! Noice!!

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wonder why they even bother with gg4 s1's? There is only about 10 folks that have already released gg4 s1. Think I'm gonna get some of that spray and try my hand at some s1's

LostTribe

Premium user
Wonder why they even bother with gg4 s1's? There is only about 10 folks that have already released gg4 s1. Think I'm gonna get some of that spray and try my hand at some s1's

Just remember not to smoke or consume any of the plants treated with silver nitrate....Best to take an extra cutting and devote it to reversing.

Grizz

Veteran
because most people have honored my request not to make s1's for sale, Dark Horse is making these seeds for commercial release for ggstrains,

TheMan13

Veteran
because most people have honored my request not to make s1's for sale, Dark Horse is making these seeds for commercial release for ggstrains,

I sure hope Jason will not be salty about this Bruce Banner #3 fem seed project. I had not considered seeking out his approval, or sure I could have contacted him if I had. With Delta9 Caregivers being defunct for sometime now, ownership is tough to follow as well. I'm not doing this for profit either, but rather for donation to Great Lakes area mmj causes to share the genetics. I guess it is what it is. I'm not a breeder and clearly not versed in the politics of seeds. I'd appreciate it if you'd put a good word in for me though Joesy ;-)~

hulk-smoke-blunt-weedmemes.jpg

beanja

S1 everythying and anything ...... what a joke this whole seed business turned into.
Ask for permission?? .... that aint happening

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got ya.
I'm hitting gg4 with dn bx2 pollen in a few days. Hope Tony and I can reach our goal by mid summer.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He's not doing bad but due to some disgust I think he is gonna remain exclusive to glg. I don't blame him either.

.357 mag

a cut the man 13 's bb3

cant wait to let everyone look up this girls dress ;) :tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_9804.jpg
    IMG_9804.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 20

Skittles

Bruce banner

Bruce banner

So originally these plants started indoor then moved outdoor in till some said that they where where starting to flower to soon. I was wondering if you guys could help me determine if that is the case with this plant or is she ready to start flowering. I know some of the smaller plants we have are to soon to start flowering, so I need advice on how to put this plants back to get stage.

Attachments

• 20170506_191955.jpg
    20170506_191955.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 13
^That plant is already flowering and looks to have been flowering for a few weeks. I wouldn't recommend trying to get it to go back to vegetative growth. Hopefully you took clones or can get more clones of it, otherwise I'd recommend trying to reveg it after it is done flowering.

Skittles

Bruce banner

Bruce banner

For the bigger plants I agree with you but there are like 3 or 4 smaller plants that are starting to flower too. Should we put those ones back in a bag stage since there not that far or just let them keep flowering. The yield on the smaller plants won't be that much. I used to grow 4 years ago but I no nothing about Bruce banner and try g to get information on these plants. Thank you

Attachments

• 20170507_114407.jpg
    20170507_114407.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 20170507_114346.jpg
    20170507_114346.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 20170507_114031.jpg
    20170507_114031.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 20170507_114023.jpg
    20170507_114023.jpg