What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bruce Banner #3

YukonKronic

Yup I've got six on the go... good vigour. All ten came up but I lost some to damping off... Still pretty small to say much. They haven't established feet to run on as quickly as the crumbled lime from Karma right next to them but they're faster than animal cookies from bcbd was if that helps any...
I'll post pics when they get bigger.

mtntrogger

Veteran
I grew her for several years. Super legit cut, was absolute fire. I made a few crosses with her in the hope that if I had to find her in seed form it might be possible. Im testing the cross I did with Sweet tooth #3 right now on the back porch ! I also crossed her with Verdant Greens Bubba Kush. I ran that one a few years ago, but got hit with mites. I thought the cut was gone for good but a good friend of mine, whom I passed the cut, had also passed it on to another friend who still has it. Problem is he also has bugs. He is one of those dudes that thinks its fine and normal to grow with bugs, he somehow has managed to keep the cut alive for several years now, while continuing to harvest mediocre bud from exceptional genetics. Im not sure how I feel about this. But I just bought a pack of Strawberry D from a old member on og. Im really wanting to use a male of it (if I get one) to bx with the banner. I figure this would strengthen the genetics in the old cut that may have lost vigor due to years of living with bugs. The Mother in the original BB cross (Cold Creek Kush) is long gone to my knowledge. Ive dug into the ancestry of this strain pretty deep before, but I cant recall the origins of this strain Jason used. Best I can remember it was a locally held og cut on the front range. I think the magic came from the Straw D father side.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
is it better than other diesel/ chem strains?

not into most o.g. kush personally

BUT

i really like chemdawg hybrids (oooo onycd) and sour d hybrids (mmmm sour jack)

how is this stuff? never had banner or straw d

TheMan13

Veteran
best breeders to get Bruce Banner - which bank ? Thanks

To be honest I am not sure. I know Dark Horse Genetics has offered many variations through the years though and I've seen a few keepers held on to.

I have seen many breedings and done some breeding with BB3 myself over the years, but she is tough if not impossible to reproduce IMHO. Although she is most known for her high THC percentage (30ish %), I believe linalool as a top 3 terpene and a slight THCV cannabinoid profile make her unique medicinally.

TheMan13

Veteran
The Mother in the original BB cross (Cold Creek Kush) is long gone to my knowledge. Ive dug into the ancestry of this strain pretty deep before, but I cant recall the origins of this strain Jason used. Best I can remember it was a locally held og cut on the front range. I think the magic came from the Straw D father side.

I believe it was Ghost's OG Kush cut that Jason used in the original breeding. I'd have to agree that there was likely some kind of magic in the Strawberry Diesel male used.

TheMan13

Veteran
is it better than other diesel/ chem strains?

not into most o.g. kush personally

BUT

i really like chemdawg hybrids (oooo onycd) and sour d hybrids (mmmm sour jack)

how is this stuff? never had banner or straw d

BB3 is definitely OG Kush dominate and I'm not sure the Strawberry Diesel is a good rep of the classic Diesel/Chem strains.

mtntrogger

Veteran
Found a couple old pics of my Bruce Banner 3. This was at 63 days

Attachments

• BRUCE BANNER DAY 63 G3.jpg
    BRUCE BANNER DAY 63 G3.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 31
  • G3 BRUCE BANNER DAY 63.jpg
    G3 BRUCE BANNER DAY 63.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 30

Latest posts

Latest posts