What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bruce Banner #3

Budley Doright

Veteran
Well thats not my cut then.....

my cut is very floral or fruity....depending on who you ask....

I say floral....but bb comes from strawberry diesel....

but nothing like citrus.....

TheMan13

Veteran
Well thats not my cut then.....

my cut is very floral or fruity....depending on who you ask....

I say floral....but bb comes from strawberry diesel....

but nothing like citrus.....

Your pics in post #14 look like Bruce Banner #3 to me and I know for a fact the cut is well represented in the Cadillac area where you had obtained it from. Floral and fruity is the correct scent for the strain.

Or are you questioning the authenticity of this cut pictured and/or my knowledge of the strain?

DemonTrich

Veteran
1st run was a tester in a 2.5g pot. Wasn't happy with her so she got another 2.5gal pot this run. This flip I have her in a 4.7gal pot so I'm hoping she makes it another go. A more popular strain could be filling the banner slot.......chaos, sfv og x dmt, or glue have spot priority.

Same pics just messing with the camera settings.

The smoke is nice don't get me wrong, but not a show stopper.

Attachments

• 20151020_194547.jpg
    20151020_194547.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 20151020_194525.jpg
    20151020_194525.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 29

Budley Doright

Veteran
Your pics in post #14 look like Bruce Banner #3 to me and I know for a fact the cut is well represented in the Cadillac area where you had obtained it from. Floral and fruity is the correct scent for the strain.

Or are you questioning the authenticity of this cut pictured and/or my knowledge of the strain?

Im just saying that nobody would say that my cut smelled like citrus at any point of the plants life.....

Its a very powerful sweet smell....

and I cant imagine we have the same cut...

Just sayin.....

TheMan13

Veteran
@BudleyDoRight What does OG Kush smell like to you?

I believe you are more confident than correct brother. Let's just assume our gardens do not smell nor look the same ...

You have experience with Gorilla Glue #4 correct? Here is my GG4 at 47 days:

picture.php

Mine smells like chocolate. Does it smell and look like yours? Do we have the same cut?

mtntrogger

Veteran
im on my 2nd flower with BB#3. not really impressed at all, 1st or 2nd go around. all my patients loved it and scooped every last gram up in 2 weeks. BB3 is not the strawberry dominate pheno most were saying it was, #5 is. theres a thread over on up or mag about banner3 and whos been running her. ive yet to see a 3 fingered leaf in 2 runs on my cut. she does however produce nice nugs, and the effects are nice as well. its NOT a gg#4, chaos, or the like.

I would have to question the legitimacy of your cut...no offense. I have been a Colorado grower for over 20 years, Bruce was my baby, I love this strain and put several other amazing strains on the side because of the BB3. 3 fingered leaf is almost all ive seen her have, in flower the 5's are more common. And the strawberry flavor is unmistakable, some hits it comes out beyond belief, other times some nugs produce a more petrol aroma, and others yet have a sandalwood thing going on. REALLY euphoric uppy buzz. A bit racy but not terrible for me. I made a few crosses with her, Cant wait for someone to test em out . Got a few out there.

BillFarthing

Veteran
I traveled through Southwest Michigan a while ago. People are being paid to not distribute the BB#3 cut, kind of like the people who were able to get their hands on GG#4 early.

The BB#3 hype train is real!

Last edited:

TheMan13

Veteran
My Bruce Banner #3 at 4 weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

I'm seeing a bit of burning from my nutrients and/or salt build up in my small 2 gal pots of coco. I am going to flush them this coming week. Not exactly what I had wanted halfway through :-(

DemonTrich

Veteran
No worries, I fully trust my guy I get my genetics from the last 3 years. Possibly a strain got mislabeled. But from my yr long research, bb5 is the strawberry dominate cut, not 3.

TheMan13

Veteran
They continued to burn most way through last weeks flush, so I'm assuming salt build up had become an issue. They are looking a bit beat up now when I stand back, but I need to get back on the nutrients as I only have a week or so before beginning my final flush.

I plan to switch out the HPS bulb on my Govita to Solis Tek's new 10k MH DE Finisher for the final couple of weeks.

1000-mh-10k-de.jpg

@BudleyDoRight What does OG Kush smell like to you?

I believe you are more confident than correct brother. Let's just assume our gardens do not smell nor look the same ...

You have experience with Gorilla Glue #4 correct? Here is my GG4 at 47 days:

View Image

Mine smells like chocolate. Does it smell and look like yours? Do we have the same cut?

Very nice!

Latest posts

Latest posts