What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bruce Banner #3

Budley Doright

Veteran
To be sure our cut is very nice. Great flavor and aroma. My patients like it a lot and there is certainly more to a flower than just thc percentage. Just figured I'd post my results here to clear up any confusion.

And to be sure, no hard feelings, the search continues...

what do you suppose the chances are its BB5 instead of Bb3????

From what I read......could be

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Very nice are you still running her ? I seen the post of banner #3 and GT was looking for #5 I think

TheMan13

Veteran
Very nice are you still running her ? I seen the post of banner #3 and GT was looking for #5 I think

I'm shutting down here atm, so I will not be running anything myself in the foreseeable future. When and/or if I get back to growing BB3 will be atop my short list. She's pretty well seeded currently in southeastern Michigan and I assume will be well represented at the upcoming Cannabis Cups. BB5 had made it to our area, but was lost in one of the many raids this March targeting medical marijuana :-(

TheMan13

Veteran
Bruce Banner #3 flower Potency Profile by Iron Laboratories. The sample tested had been jar cured for over nine months.

picture.php

TheMan13

Veteran
Bruce Banner #3 Terpene Report

Total: 3.350% Weight Percentage Dry Matter (wt/wt%)

Mono Terpenes:

Limonene: 1.020 %

Linalool: 0.430 %

Fenchol: 0.230 %

Myrcene: 0.200 %

β-Pinene: 0.150 %

α-Pinene: 0.110 %

Camphene: 0.030 %

Sequi Terpenes:

β-Caryophyllene: 0.690 %

α-Humulene: 0.330 %

Nerolidol 1: 0.090 %

α-Bisabolol: 0.070 %

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
@theman 13 I been wanting a cut I'm going to run the gorilla Los Gatos to try and a bb pheno
Catch over at the other place :tiphat: