What's new

Brothers Grimm seed stash found

i have a bunch of pictures here under the name fatboyOGOF. there are some apollo pics there. i have them spread out over a couple grow boards and will find some more recent ones.

these pics are from years ago:

apollo F2 seeds. :)
25rkqqq.jpg

some apollos - when left alone, i can grow 20 of them and they look like clones they are so similar in size and structure.

if2ve1.jpg

apollo budage. very pretty stuff.

2a6rxnn.jpg

Last edited:
apollo plant
2s0mrsx.jpg

i was growing out the cinderella 88 a couple years ago. the hairs were mostly red by 49 days in flower but the trichs were still clear so i took them to 65 days. i have some pics somewhere.

this is a typical cinderella 88:

2s9aolh.jpg

some cindy, some BOG some SSH:
r85yls.jpg

cindy at 59 days. the hairs have all receded.

16kccpg.jpg

lunch time. :)

Last edited:

idiit

Veteran
Jack Herer is an unstable strain bred from an unequal combination of Sk#1, NL#5, and Haze. Crossing a male and female Jack Herer creates an F2 generation which has a HUGE number of possible recombinations of the genes.

Bros Grimm broke up about 12 or 15 years ago (not sure just when). Even at the time they were in bussiness it was very hard to find a pack of Apollo 13 because they didn't make many A13 seeds. Right after Bros Grimm went out, the last 3 packs of Apollo 13 were put up for auction at a special auction at Over Grow. One of the packs went to someone that must of put them away in his stash box. Another pack went to someone that got busted about two months after winning the seeds. I won the other pack for $500. I grew out the seeds and at about 6 ft tall, I breed all the males to all the females. I sent 50 packs into Cbay. The first few packs went for about $250 each and over some time the more that sold the less they sold for. I also gave away about 500 seeds. I gave a bunch to members of my special group. One member (CTG) made alot of seeds (maybe 1000) and did a very good job of getting A13 F3's out to people. CTG is the person that discovered the Apollo 13 Gorilla Arm Pheno. Soon after CTG got busted and lost all his seeds. CTG just got out of jail last year. You will find that most of the A13 seeds can be traced back to me. I still have about 30 A13 F2's and maybe 100 or so F3's. Apollo 13 when grown right and you take the right plant, it can be some of the most powerfull plants you can find. They need lots of love and lots of light and about 7 weeks of 12/12. I don't have enough post for my PM to work. Idiit, I'll get back to you, I hate to write, so I'm a little slow. Later, Stash

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=278282&page=2

doing a preservation run on a-13 now. they are really breaking down pheno wise:

532bdb6068d4c992fb86ebe2462dad6d_1387466.jpg

2031cac6a273e2aedb7adc13b29703e3_1387877.jpg

^ top two pics. are what i call "blue skunk" for reference (same pheno). at high 50's temp wise buds starting to show blue/purple colors. see what she does od in cold fall weather. smoke great. competes with my best.

0c8930fe3a97c35318bb2522c066a38d_1390117.jpg

^ got two indica looking phenos.

243f44766b591bc1befb3bfae7ca0eaa_1387465.jpg

haze/sk looking to me.

idiit

Veteran
80877eda2e8bccd810ff882236193ed0_1393082.jpg

more hazey looking to my eye. these are under cfls until big enough to go into solo 400w hps flowering room. the cfls cause much shorter inl's than the stretch the hps room induces.

we have three males so far; sativa skunk, indica influenced skunk and a male haze looking pheno like the above pic.

the hazey male did not put out much pollen and i used it on the first run of the blue skunk pheno.

i'm thinking concentrate on the less indica influnced phenos for primary a-13 crosses, but use the indicas to preserve their genetics by crossing them with a haze/sk for seeds.

you can go to my albums for updates and by clicking on any of my pics. get a larger pic. to see more detail.

W

WeetisPotPie

Fatboy those Cindy pics bring back the memories. Damn that is a carbon copy of the pheno I kept, not that they all weren't.
Thanks idiit, those are some great looking plants. Nice to see this thread come to life.
I will be checking those albums for sure.

GRoot

Veteran
C99

C99

This is a c99 f3 from Grimm to Dizzle frost to eskobar to me. I made f4's last year and f5 made this year. Absolute gem! Makes anything it touches better.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 14

Ollie

Veteran
Ya lets get the real deals posted up, sadly not having any myself ...

So bring it on Guys (and girls) !!!

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just started a bunch of joey weed Blueberry that were originally brother grimm stock for an open pollenation run i'll post them up once they get going, i also have a few Blueberry x C99 S1's that i made from original stock & a hybrid blue apollo x satori in the fridge.

found my old links
Blueberry smoke report https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=175048
Blueberry x C99 grow/smoke report https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=104295&highlight=joey+weed

found my old pix
Blueberry
picture.php

picture.php

Blueberry x C99
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Theres more pix in my albums

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else has going or hear what they have in their vault

Last edited:

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
5 Blueberries currently growing outside i started about 10 other blueberries about a week ago & just transplanted them & started a few more indoors, im going to collect pollen from the best looking males & hit all the best looking females including a few lvpk x hindu kush
picture.php

picture.php