What's new

Bringing Cush Back!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 6 flower w/ pics

Day 6 flower w/ pics

Today was the first day the girls got bloom nutes.

Here is the mix:

3 gallons distilled water 0 ppm

Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur A+B pH Perfect 24ml
AN Voodoo Juice 22ml
AN Bud Candy 21ml
AN Bud Ignitor 21ml
AN Bud Factor X 21ml
AN Rhino Skin 21ml
AN F-1 15ml
Thrive Alive B-1 Organic 12ml
H&G Amino Treatment 9ml
Hygrozyme 24ml

Final ph : 5.6 Final ppms : 892

Back on the schedule the family is lookin nice.

Check out these two bushes. Growing those out vs the lollipops whom will have much fatter nugs but what the hell, free V+B nutes and medium to put the rockwool in and free beneficials, lets see what we can get.

Some tops, mmmmm

Now this is the exciting part. The OG Kush has for sure, without a doubt blessed me with a sexy bitch. Definitely have a female and I'm leaning towards all 4 of the big ones being girls, the little ones look like they'll be males, but their so small its hard to tell, just not ready.

Each stalk bent over is a different plant.

One seedling top of the OG kush to finish us off today.

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
lol at who ever thumbed down my above post, haters gonna hate.

Dont sweat it, bet it was a misclick or a new member with less than 50 posts (I think they get counted as a neutral rating or something _ maybe someone in the know could chime in)

Isnt it nice when you no longer have to look for pistels because you can SEE buds? Still looking good - just got to wait the seemingly endless wait.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Could be a mistake but usually jealously prevails. Plus all those Nutrients in my mix plus its Advanced Nutrients... and the ppm/ph are perfect? Get it! Ph Perfect :p

I guarantee someone's blood pressure is rising. Appreciate the hate, fuel for my success.

I think I got one male OG Kush. Time will tell.

Thanks for dropping by all.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Woah, what just happen?

Woah, what just happen?

Well I went from having a ball to dealing with some very shocking news. Been on quite the rollercoaster the past week with a lot of bad things happening but theres always the little good things that prevail in the end.

Overall im happy but I've had some very dramatic and depressing events unfold recently and they changed my entire outlook on life and basically how everything once was.

Thee above is not about the garden, but about my personal life and its not me getting introuble. Just the usual upside down flip from life, that shakes your very foundations.

The girls on the other hand are thriving and don't seem to notice my hardships, even though I believe strongly in a mutual bond between man and plant, sharing energy and feelings through the universe. Yes I'm stoned, but if anyone reads maximum yield you'll know what I'm talking about.

This is day 13 of flower. I noticed frost yesterday.

Few pictures for the update.

Due to recent events I have not done side by sides, for the bud candy or for the beneficials. Instead I have used up my piranha and everyone gets bud candy.

No doubts.

With all these damn fucking set backs I still don't have a filter, or an ona pro gel :(

Apart from that I was gonna get new thermoflo duct and another digital hygrometer so that I can monitor humidity / temps in my "lung" room.

I have a shit ton of pictures, too bizzy.

Peace ICMag.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh and this boss mother fucker Lyryc, also has 6 female OG Kush seedlings, no balls and all healthy. 4 flowering, 2 vegging.

Pretty proud of my first time grow so far, knock on weed :p

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
There it is - the magic is starting to happen. This is when it gets really fun watching those buds swell.

Still looking good. Getting any smells yet?

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 14 Update

Day 14 Update

This is actually a day 15 update, not 14, oops :)

Finished the Beneficials. 1 week left for the Bud ignitor.

The OG Kush's are all female. Letting 4 flower, the smallest ones, and keeping 2 as mothers, vegging.

Some pictures.

:woohoo:

:plant grow:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes unfortunately, its the only peace of mind when it comes to climate control, otherwise man I wouldn't be able to control the heat from the light.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MAJOR WIN IN LOS ANGELES TODAY!!!!

Appeals court found a father worthy of his child even though he smokes marijuana. Huge victory for parents who need medicine. So happy for this epic win!!!

T

TribalSeeds

Yes unfortunately, its the only peace of mind when it comes to climate control, otherwise man I wouldn't be able to control the heat from the light.

You should be good now that you dont have to veg during the day?

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I keep lights on during the day, and off at night, everyone says they do the opposite, but to me that makes no sense. Who wants all their power consumption to show up at night? And the cheapest rates are during the day.

If this was CT where im From, I would of ditched the A/C long ago. But just yesterday it was 78 here sunny and warm, that would surely raise my 77 degree closet to 91 w/o a doubt.

Need the A/C to control the heat otherwise its all a mess relying on the weather and the ability to have high airflow in a room with one window.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 17 Update w/ Pic

Day 17 Update w/ Pic

Just some frost, tops and under the canopy.

The picture with the white bar in it is of the V+B coco green crack.

I have to say I like the V+B but 100% is no where close to AN.

AN is pumping out bigger, hairier, frostier buds than the V+B and twice as fast and more bud sites.

At the end of the run we'll see who has better quality buds.

Still need some one with bud candy experience to chime in!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My girls are producing some stank! smells funky up in this bitch.

From working with the girls when I gotta move them to water, I hit a few nugs by accident, sweet jesus, smells exactly like green crack but only when u physically mess with the buds. Moving them around it gives off some smell that I can't put a finger on but smells good.

The OG Kush smells exactly like OG kush now but is pretty much in week one of flower imo, the bud sites are small and had pistils pop with hair this week.

Need a home for the mamas, thinking of converting a 50 gallon trash can into a temp 18/6 veg cab.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics

slowly but surely.

tomorrow everyone gets big bud!!!

family pic from the 13th and from today.

nothing in order.

Smells amazing here.

T

TribalSeeds

Woot Woot!
You might need some support so those girls can put on some weight. You dont want them bitches stuggling just to hold up the buds!
Starting to see some burning and unhappy colors. Is that old?

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Biggest problem odor, just as big problem: plants already need support :/

Thats Connoisseur for you and my first time around using it.

I just started using lower dosages. We'll see how that works out. Its definitely not as bad as the burn was when I used it to Veg :crazy:

First time around, this is going well

some upgrades coming :)

Some pictures of the end result dried flowers from my buddy who I got this strain from, was much bigger and nicer but I didn't take pictures till after we smoked ^_^

Next batch of pictures is something special, some Black OG.

Latest posts

Latest posts