What's new

Breaking news! Cannabis reject carnists

oli

Jules always was the more moral and intelligent one. Nice post. There you have it folks! Vegetarians are BAD MOTHER FUCKERS! Wooohooo!

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
I HAVE SERIOUS QUESTION:

Why would plants or cannabis for that matter even care about animals being killed/eaten. These animals eat plants. Why would plants want us eating more of them. Why would they be like "dude don't eat that chicken c'mon.." in the first place?

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
I HAVE SERIOUS QUESTION:

Why would plants or cannabis for that matter even care about animals being killed/eaten. These animals eat plants. Why would plants want us eating more of them. Why would they be like "dude don't eat that chicken c'mon.." in the first place?

how dare you?!?!?!

punk ass mofro!

come say that to my face.

HARD MODE BITCHES!!!!!!!

[the above is all parody]

H

h^2 O

i've had ejaculations that had to have easily been like 3 to 4 hundred calories...
I consistantly turn out a tablespoon or so. A lot. And right now I'm not even eating healthy. Doctor also said I have an abnormally high sperm count.
I gets em pregnant for sure

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Well that's a nice little tidbit of ejaculatory information there h^2 O. Thanks for sharing. lol

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
ah yes h20 I have been told several times by different chicks 'thats a babymaker'. almost took out a chicks eyeball once with my ball-brew.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
:tiphat:

Attachments

• funny-pics-16.jpg
    funny-pics-16.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 12

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
I glue some on... also made little platinum blonde wigs for them, and chicken bikinis... hawt

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
Shoot! I didn't make room in my mind for that kind of depravity...

my mistake for calling you out man!