What's new

Breaking news! Cannabis reject carnists

C

COOKIE MONSTER

Fact is, most meatheads like you eat at McDonalds, while the vegetarian--and more intelligent--populous is learning to hand-craft organic meals. Yum![/I]

Quickly men, surrender....he's using facts to prove things :)

oli

LOL @ like 10 meatheads getting all butthurt that a vegetarian responded to Wisco's attack on tofu and veggies. You sound so pretentious lol, but anyway I would just like to clarify one thing: I will agree to disagree. However, like Wisco mentioned, I eat vegetables, therefore I am morally superior to him. I will agree with that statement. Thank you Wisco.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
fwiw the only thing that should go on a steak is 30+ days of dry aging,heat and a touch of salt to bring the protiens to the surface and increase the maillard reaction.

serve it with a cool red center...

Everything evolves, so do we. From being omnivorians up until now the human race can if we want to evolve further by becoming vegetarians. It's just a hopeless and persistent myth, much like cannabis is the victim of the gateway to harder drugs theory, that we NEED meat in our daily diet to stay healthy. We don't.

The only source of some difficulty to attain for vegans (not vegetarians) is to get enough vitamin B-12. It is of sufficient amount in sea-vegetables and also different forms of yiest (but dies when heated too much), but since we normally don't eat sea-vegetables (which is a shame and rather strange cause it's flavourful and super-nutritious) it can be wise to add some sort of b-12 vitamin pill to a strictly (non-sea-vegetable eating) vegan diet.

Stupidity and desires most certain!

I got your back buddy. b-12 in ancient times as achieved through micro-organisms on our food. Our modern diet if full of washed foods with no dirt and grit. The absence of these leads to a lack of b12 in the modern vegetarian diet.

Rubbish, this is your opinion, i have mine. i enjoy veggie foods but not as much as meat, fish, eggs, & what i get from them!

What, you'll be telling me eggs are fked up next? its ok to eat whole chicken, duck fetus, or bread? veggies seem Hippocrates compared to actual vegans!

You veggies i do admire! i just luv eating bacon too much!

I used to do alot of weights/weight training & was always looking for gains. Ive never met a vegan body builder that looked any good tbh! couldnt be done!

Nope, eggs, chicken, ducks, milk, essentially all animal byproducts are bad for you and the earth to sustain.

I still do alot of weight training and I have seen plenty of ripped vegetarians.
luiz-freitas-bodybuilder-vegetarian.jpg

Ever notice that gorilla's are vegetarians? They would make any human look pathetically weak.

wisco61

You are obviously a fat boy. Regardless of how you feel about bodybuilders, it's a proven fact that vegetarians live longer on average and have less heath complications in their lifetime. PROVEN FACT.

So you "used" to cook bro? Cool story. Did you finally succumb to failure after ten years, or what? I used to climb mount everest in a turtleneck and ugg boots, but I'm not a chef, and even I know the difference between high cholesterol and a highly efficient source of WHOLE protein. I guess that's why they use soybeans in nearly every animal feed. You bore me. Fact is, most meatheads like you eat at McDonalds, while the vegetarian--and more intelligent--populous is learning to hand-craft organic meals. Yum!

Now you're a honeybee hater? You must be so ugly and lonely.

P.S., no I am not going to meet you at the flag pole after school. Though it was delicious irony calling someone a neanderthal and threatening physical violence in the same sentence.

RAGEQUIT! OWNED.. and actually.. I was thinkling I'd beat your face in, and then we could have a cook-off to give you a chance.. keep it classy.

Believe me, I am not fat. Thin as a rail would be a more apt description. As far as your "proven fact" I guess I missed the study where they segregated identical twins at birth and fed them differing diets. If anything, they are finding that genetics plays a much larger role in health than was previously thought. Read some interviews with 100+ year olds, their diets will make you cry.

- Boiled rice and chicken contains plenty of protein that is low in fat and a good source of fiber, minerals and vitamins that serves one hundred fourteen year old Yukichi Chuganji well. Yukichi cannot abide by vegetables so this meal has become a staple in their place.

And yes I used to cook. 10 years of sweating my ass off in a 120 degree kitchen was enough. About the only thing I miss is slipping pork stock into vegetarian dishes and having the people rave over how good the food is.

McDonald's is shit. One does not need to eat rabbit food to understand that. I buy grass fed hogs and cows direct from farmers. But, if I am on a road trip or in a hurry, I can eat anywhere in the world because I haven't deluded myself into thinking meat is evil.

Which leads to this thought that vegans have that they are the only ones who are cooking interesting meals. What you cook isn't interesting. You take a flavorless source of protein and doctor it up with herbs, spices, and marinades and think that its the flavorless source of protein that tastes good. Its not. If you would have done all that work to a good piece of meat, you might actually have something tasty and not merely edible.

Honeybees.... I take it you don't know what "analogy" means. I wasn't disparaging bees, I was making fun of you for your unintentional non sequitur.

In closing, by no means am I "ragequitting." My last comment was in reference to your hilarious e-thuggery. But please, do not let that stop you. I think the next stage calls for you to talk shit about my parents maybe. Just make sure to not actually cogently address any of the points people have brought up. Rage on brother, rage on.

wisco61

Ever notice that gorilla's are vegetarians? They would make any human look pathetically weak.

So by your logic if I can find one carnivore that makes humans look pathetically weak we all should stop eating vegetables and strictly eat gazelles? Because I think I probably could....

oli

Wisco91: "About the only thing I miss is slipping pork stock into vegetarian dishes"

I can now safely assume that you were a horrible "chef" at your local McDonalds during/after high school. If you enjoy exploiting animals for your own benefit, I am clearly morally superior to you, not to mention healthier.

Wisco91: "I take it you don't know what "analogy" means."

LOL SINCE WHEN IS ANALOGY A BIG WORD!? LMFAO!! If I didn't know a word, I would simply google it lol. Do you know what google is? I assume you are one of those "100+ years olds" yourself? Don't have a heart attack old man.

..Show me some links though! I'd love to read some interviews with old folks.. after all I'm reading one right now, am I not?

K

KSP

I dunno. Just asked the old lady and she still prefers raw beef over root vegetables.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Greek yogurt: .98 cents, 15 grams of protein.

Here's another source of protein, vitamins, and minerals and it's usually free-

There are many ingredients composing semen, and its makeup is the same from man to man. Here are a few of the constituent elements:vitamin c, calcium, chlorine, cholesterol, citric acid, creatine, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12, and zinc.
Is semen is a good source of protein? Its protein content is roughly equivalent to that found in the egg white of a large egg. About 3 to 4grams
So what effect will all this have on you waistline? Well, not much of an effect at all. The caloric content of the average ejaculate is estimated to be approximately 5 to 25 calories -- hardly the most fattening meal.

oli

Wisco: "Your critical thinking skills are fucked."

My critical thinking skills? Show me proof that a carnivorous diet is sustainable for the world population. According to the US EPA, chemical and animal waste runoff from factory farms is responsible for more than 173,000 miles of polluted rivers and streams. Runoff from farmlands is one of the greatest threats to water quality today. You are marginalizing that because you are too old, selfish and stubborn to care. You were probably born in '61, so why would you care about young people.. you're like a Bernie Madoff meat crusader.

Wisco, we all know you like big, thick, plump, oozing meat in your mouth. You've made your point very clear.

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Here's another source of protein, vitamins, and minerals and it's usually free-

There are many ingredients composing semen, and its makeup is the same from man to man. Here are a few of the constituent elements:vitamin c, calcium, chlorine, cholesterol, citric acid, creatine, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12, and zinc.
Is semen is a good source of protein? Its protein content is roughly equivalent to that found in the egg white of a large egg. About 3 to 4grams
So what effect will all this have on you waistline? Well, not much of an effect at all. The caloric content of the average ejaculate is estimated to be approximately 5 to 25 calories -- hardly the most fattening meal.

You guys ever watched "Caligula".... LOL

Ojo

mad librettist

Veteran
so what is the tastiest meat?

I think horse, pork, and venison hind quarters covers the mammals

I feel chicken is just the bee's knees, turkey isn't far behind, and the best waterfowl is duck.

among the arthropods shrimp and octopus are king but the emperor is an oyster from america and his consort is an french oyster

fish I do not eat. it isn't sustainable lol

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
From the stoner vault of fame

From the stoner vault of fame

Vincent: Want some bacon?

Jules: No man, I don't eat pork.

Vincent: Are you Jewish?

Jules: Nah, I ain't Jewish, I just don't dig on swine, that's all.

Vincent: Why not?

Jules: Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.

Vincent: Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.

Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfucker. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got sense enough to disregard its own feces.

Vincent: How about a dog? Dogs eats its own feces.

Jules: I don't eat dog either.

Vincent: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?

Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

Vincent: Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?

Jules: Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charming motherfuckin' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?

:dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts