What's new

Breaking news! Cannabis reject carnists

C

COOKIE MONSTER

Ok here's how it works and it's very simple.

Vegetables, fruit and pretty much every edible plant that cant run away to avoid being eaten....are food.

Stupid creatures such as cows, pigs, cookies, vegans, vegitarians, sheep, goats ect. that dont eat meat and dont realise they are food.... are food

Lions, tigers,dogs, bears, hippos, elephants or any animal that can eat or is smart enough to fuck us up....not food

Last edited:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that's funny cause I was eating a burger and I popped some beans at the same time.... and BOOM they exploded into fully grown plants

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
The only source of some difficulty to attain for vegans (not vegetarians) is to get enough vitamin B-12. It is of sufficient amount in sea-vegetables and also different forms of yiest

It's in nutritional yeast only cause they add synthetic B-12 to the culture medium. Sea weed has little to none, and any it does have is only from bacteria living on it.

Eat what you want, but don't be tiresome and tell other people what THEY should eat...

Stranger

Just because you are not spiritually connected enough to realize plants have spirits too, do not make assumptions about my spirituality.

I say a simple prayer to my cannabis thanking it for helping me by sacrificing its flesh. Do the same when I gut a fish, or a deer. You do not know my spirit.

Everything is alive and connected, get off of your vegan pedestal and quit the b.s judging me and telling me how much more spiritual you are than others because of what you put in your mouth.

Pretentious crap 100%

You do you, I do me....

all things in moderation

cannachant

You can also go vegan/vegetarian and be respectful of the omnivores without the killing the planet/puppies/unicorns bullshit.

Why? I don't respect 99% of all the omnivores eating routines because it is ruining our planet. They lack any sense of reflection on what it is they're eating, where it comes from, how it was produced (mostly in huge fordist animal factories where the sun never shines, animals pumped with antibiotics, having had their peck/tail cut of, dying standing lacking space) and what these huge factories do to our environment leaking medium sized city's population worth of shit into good nature. We're even shaving off the rain forests on earth to sustain this "production".

Our meat diet is a result of a social constructed taken for granted-ness. It is our "food culture" (and perhaps sacred as such), but still also just behaviour and repetition of behaviour as we're used to eating meat from our mother's womb forwards. But even though it is a culture, tradition, sacred whatever doesnt mean it isn't changeable and to be manipulated with (both ways). As a result of the rediculous modernization of farming (starting what forty-fifty years ago?) almost all meat production is now controlled by some few major corporations experimenting with human and animal health to create the most profitable and addictive flesh for us to devour. Human meat consumption has doubled in just thirty years. Doubled! Thirty years! Is that a sign of a developing food culture? Where are these conscious omnivores who advocates a "balanced diet"? The one I respect the least are those - I keep hearing them everywhere but when it comes to actual diet they eat as much meat as everybody else. Most of us are addicted to meat and, if it doesn't make all of us fat and slow, it sure does to many and in the mean time animals are tortured while they're waiting cramped together for someone to liberate them from all their anguish.

That someone is you:snap out of it::cathug::blowbubbles:

I wish. But anyway the centralized post-modern way of producing meat is beyond any humane or rational sense. It is pure stupidity and capitalism at its most cruel and ignorant. Have you seen footages of inside a modern animal farm? Not that often I guess, it's disgusting.

Bring back some old school farming, lift the restrictions on hemp cultivation and let the pigs roam blissfully around them eating hemp seeds (and buds once in a while).

And you eat less meat as a compensation for this ineffective way of "producing" meat.

Last edited:

purple_man

Veteran
yummybud, listen youth (didn't want to say son...)!
don't be affraid to eat natasha... the carrot was not meant for you bro!!! (unless you want it)

K

KSP

Why? I don't respect 99% of all the omnivores eating routines because it is ruining our planet. They lack any sense of reflection on what it is they're eating, where it comes from, how it was produced (mostly in huge fordist animal factories where the sun never shines, animals pumped with antibiotics, having had their peck/tail cut of, dying standing lacking space) and what these huge factories do to our environment leaking medium sized city's population worth of shit into good nature. We're even shaving off the rain forests on earth to sustain this "production".

Our meat diet is a result of a social constructed taken for granted-ness. It is our "food culture" (and perhaps sacred as such), but still also just behaviour and repetition of behaviour as we're used to eating meat from our mother's womb forwards. But even though it is a culture, tradition, sacred whatever doesnt mean it isn't changeable and to be manipulated with (both ways). As a result of the rediculous modernization of farming (starting what forty-fifty years ago?) almost all meat production is now controlled by some few major corporations experimenting with human and animal health to create the most profitable and addictive flesh for us to devour. Human meat consumption has doubled in just thirty years. Doubled! Thirty years! Is that a sign of a developing food culture? Where are these conscious omnivores who advocates a "balanced diet"? The one I respect the least are those - I keep hearing them everywhere but when it comes to actual diet they eat as much meat as everybody else. Most of us are addicted to meat and, if it doesn't make all of us fat and slow, it sure does to many and in the mean time animals are tortured while they're waiting cramped together for someone to liberate them from all their anguish.

I wish. But anyway the centralized post-modern way of producing meat is beyond any humane or rational sense. It is pure stupidity and capitalism at its most cruel and ignorant. Have you seen footages of inside a modern animal farm? Not that often I guess, it's disgusting.

Bring back some old school farming, lift the restrictions on hemp cultivation and let the pigs roam blissfully around them eating hemp seeds (and buds once in a while).

And you eat less meat as a compensation for this ineffective way of "producing" meat.

Overpopulation is driving all of the mechanisms that are "ruining" the planet. Too many people, not enough resources. It's simple, really. Humans have eaten animal flesh for a looooooong time. In fact, it probably drove evolution in our species; the extra metabolic reserves dedicated to the development of our HUGE (and often underutilized) BRAINS!

H

h^2 O

CARROT JUICE IS MURDER !!!!!!
Listen up, brothers and sisters Come hear my desperate tale I speak of our friends of nature Trapped in the dirt like a jail

/ G D Em / C D G / :

Vegetables live in oppression Served on our tables each night This killing of veggies is madness I say we take up the fight

Salads are only for murderers Cole slaw's a fascist regime Don't think that they don't have feelings Just 'cause a radish can't scream

/ D - G / / / C - D /

{Refrain} I've heard the screams of the vegetables, scream scream scream Watching their skins being peeled, having their insides revealed Grated and steamed with no mercy, burning off calories How do you think that feels, bet it hurts really bad Carrot juice constitutes murder, and that's a real crime Greenhouses prisons for slaves, let my vegetables grow It's time to stop all this gardening, it's dirty as hell Let's call a spade a spade, it's a spade it's a spade it's a spade

/ G D Em - / C G D - / 1st / C D G - / :

I saw a man eating celery So I beat him black and blue If he ever touches a sprout again I'll bite him clean in two

I'm a political prisoner Trapped in a windowless cage 'Cause I stopped the slaughter of turnips By killing five men in a rage

I told the judge when he sentenced me "This is my finest hour I'll kill those farmers again Just to save one more cauliflower"

{Refrain}

How low as people do we dare to stoop Making young broccolis bleed in the soup Untie your beans, uncage your tomatoes Set potted plants free, don't mash that potato, ah

/ Am - Em - / C - G - / 1st / C - D - /

I've heard the screams of the vegetables scream scream scream Watching their skins being peeled fates in the stir fry are sealed Grated and steamed with no mercy you fat gourmet scum How do you think that feels leave them out in the fields Carrot juice constitutes murder V8's genocide Greenhouses prisons for slaves yes your compost's a grave It's time to stop all this gardening take up macramé Let's call a spade a spade it's a spade it's a spade it's a spade

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
And the angel of the Lord came unto me,
snatching me up from my
place of slumber,
and took me on high,
and higher still until we
moved in the spaces betwixt the air itself.
and he bore me unto a
vast farmland of our own midwest,
and as we descended cries of
impending doom rose from the soil.
one thousand, nay, a million
voices full of fear.
and terror possessed me then.
and I begged,

"Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?"
And the angel said unto me,
"These are the cries of the carrots,
the cries of the carrots.
You see, reverend Maynard, tomorrow is harvest day
and to them it is the holocaust."
And I sprang from my slumber drenched in sweat
like the tears of one millions terrified brothers
and roared,
"Hear me now,
I have seen the light,
they have a consciousness,
they have a life,
they have a soul.
damn you!
let the rabbits wear glasses,
save our brothers...can I get an amen?
can I get a hallelujah? thank you, Jesus.

life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on...
this is necessary

Maynard

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
It's nice to see so many hateful responses :tiphat:

It must feel good rationalizing why you "chooses" to eat meat, beloved carnists (and who the f* cares about correct terminology, I define my own terms and by my standards one who eats meat EVERY day is a bloody carnist).

May I ask when was the last time you didn't eat meat for one whole day?

Wow, so if someone doesn't agree with you or corrects something you said incorrectly it's a hateful response? So much for the stereotype of all stoners being more openminded then the average person.

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
Read too much of this thread already.

As bad as the anti-MMJ folks. They get so passionate about what we use. Something from the earth that bodies were designed to interact with. Sound similiar?

If you don't like commercial farms and the way that animals are treated and raised, then say that. If you think that the meat that most of eat is overproccessed and full of steriods and other harmful things, then say that. But, why say that you think that all other humans need to stop eating anything from an animal source?

Get real, grow up. Fight real problems, not what your neighbor eats. I have no idea what country you are in, but I am sure that there are real problems to solve.

Good luck, and sorry to bum you out, but I have decided that this will be the first year that I start hunting again in well over a decade. Here is to a nice whitetail doe for my family's freezer!

I

In~Plain~Site

What's the difference between boogers and broccoli?

Kids eat boogers

wtf-baby-3.jpg

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
Stupid creatures such as cows, pigs, cookies, vegans, vegitarians, sheep, goats ect. that dont eat meat and dont realise they are food.... are food

It was the actually the COOKIE part that made me laugh, not the vegan part! Stupid COOKIES never see it coming late at night!

cannachant

I didn't mean to offend anyones precious selfes, especially not critizising their spiritual levels, which if I did I don't take any responsibility for, cause as implied much throughout this thread I'm just a plant head having difficulty thinking cause i don't get enough fat to feed my animal-starved brain. But I haven't told any of you to stop eating meat, you can do the f@ck you want, I'm just stating the obvious that cheap bought meat made from hyper-effective production farms is ruining the planet and that most of us don't have reflected enough upon this sick fact of life. External factors such as commercials, mainstream anti-vegan propaganda myth-spreading and subsidized cheap meat fits well with personal needs and desires for something as sweet tasting as meat. And when you don't think about how meat actually is produced then everything is just fine, isn't it? If you get tired by my ranting then bu-hu. This is the Toker's Den, pricks are flourishing as in every devil-infested lairs, so just ignore this prick and move on, eat your meat and stop being offended by me critizising your "choice" of food. I'm gonna do that anyway.

C

COOKIE MONSTER

Why? I don't respect 99% of all the omnivores eating routines because it is ruining our planet. They lack any sense of reflection on what it is they're eating, where it comes from, how it was produced

I could say the same about pretty much every vegetable, pulse, fruit and nut on supermarket shelves.

I think I'll stick to cookies :tiphat:

HOM NOM NOM

dddaver

Veteran
CARNISTS? Totally made up word. Not found on dictionary.com nor in urban dictionary. A legend in you own mind I guess. At least try to make SOME kind of sense. :)

ZEROorDIE

BS

Agrarianism started over 5000 years ago, and if you think the techniques used to grow all those plants you are eating are sustainable or good for the environment, youre a lunatic.

you do know theres still hundreds of small meat producing farms in every state? that they raise free range livestock? that these mega plants are dying out? many new restriction ban the use of certian antibiotics and roids, and have limitations on how much and often they can be used and how long before slaughter they must be administered

great, bacon with no fat to fry it in

your horse seems to be so high you cant even be reached. its only the fat lazy people who eat all the processed meat farmed crap. intelligent people buy local, "organic" and fresh, bypassing all the unnecessary nasties.

i think in liue of this im going to forego all vegetables and just supplement my meat with multivitamins.