What's new

Breaking Bad

Terroir

Epic show.

Its a massive tragedy. All i can see in the future of this show is death. I dont see any one getting out alive. I predict fast cars kill walt jnr, skylar tops herself, walt kills mike, walt kills jesse with the ricin and the very first scene we saw this season was the very last scene of next season. They dont need to show walt in a scarface like shoot out to the end with his brother in law. We just know thats what he is gonna do and no one is going to make it out alive.

Like in hamlet, every one dies.

Z

Z-ro

If you listen closely, it sounds like a gun chambering up right as the clock is about to hit 12 and the scene cuts out.

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Brock was scared shitless of Walter in the scene where the gf and kid walk in on Walt and Jesse. Could he know that Walt was the one who made him sick?? Maybe the click was a detonator, with Jesse showing he's got a bit of Heisenberg going on as well? It would have been a slick move for Mike and Jesse to take out Walter, now that Jesse can cook the blue. What purpose does Mr. White serve now?

Well we know Walter white will make it pretty far. Due to the beg. of the new season, when it shows walt in Dennys on his 52nd B-day by himself. He grew his hair out, has a beard and a fake ID. He also buys a 50 cal machine gun. So I wonder what happend.

Im thinking walt my setup mike for the fall of hiesenburg. Since Mike kinda resembles hiesnenburg.

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gilligan was on Conan last night. I missed the beginning of his segment, but I did catch the clip they showed of the show. I think it was from the upcoming show, I don't recall seeing it previously. Anyway, the clip was of Walt and Skylar having a conversation about going forward, and Skylar says that she will be partners with Walt in running the business, will do whatever Walt says, as long as the kids stay out of the house and continue to live with the sis and DEA agent...forgetting their names now!!

That was a big jump for Skylar to take, and it made me think....we all know how Walt has been/is continuing to 'break bad.' Well, it would seem that now Skylar is also in the same boat. Personally, I find that to be even more earth shaking than Walt breaking bad. Skylar is even more goody-two-shoes than Walt ever was.

What if, in the end, Skylar ends up 'breaking bad' more than Walt does, and ends up either killing Walt or taking over the operation from him as the final piece of the puzzle?

Just letting my imagination run free here. I wouldn't put any money on the above scenario happening...just thinking here.

d3cryption

Veteran
If skyler broke bad, I guess that would give us the ride or die bitch some of us would like to see walt with..... but i don't really see it happening....

Its possible. Look how quickly she came up with the Idea to go and convince her affair boyfriend guy to have his taxes paid. She had saul send those guys to make him pay the taxes. That was gangsta of her. On the surface she was scared, but deep down she loved the power and loved the feeling of being in control again.

L

LouDog420

Let's get it on!!
woohoo.gif

d3cryption

Veteran
why is Ted in the hospital? I forget from last season.

Tedd if in the hospital , because when skylar had the lawyer send some guys to ted house to bully him into making the rightful payment....... he tried to run, slipped, and bumped his head..

Blue Socks

Tonight's ep was pretty damned good I have to say. They are neck deep in it now. Killing people that aren't in the game in any way shape or form. Getting HEAVY

Damn just when I thought that new guy was an undercover agent, Bam this guy pulls out a gun and shoots the lil kid. WTF Man. Did not see that coming.

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
Damn, killing the kid was fucking intense. When the episode started, i kinda figured the kid would be dead by the end of the season, but it happened a whole lot quicker.

Jesse looks like he is gonna lose it on the new chap. too bad this gun toting pest control guy is gonna be the new mike. he is all about impressing Walt. Secretly Walt is happy about the murder of dirtbike kid, and the first order of business is get rid of mike. I wonder how they will do it.

RBDF